Modern Street Culture Thread

Guest MUGETSU

Guest missxmoody

All you Hong Kong Soompiers...from freshness

af1_hong_kong.gif

For those of you in Hong Kong, you will get a chance to celebrate the 25 years of Air Force 1. Starting January 8 til January 14, visit the exhibition at Central Star Ferry Pier No. 7. The exhibition will included the AF1 LUX 07 Anaconda & Crocodile (retailing for HKD 15999, well worth the money). Visitors can also check out Edison Chen’s personal AF1 collection as well as a number of the 07 AF1s.

Event Date: January 8-14 // 12:00-6:00PM

Event Location: Central Star Ferry Pier No. 7

Thank you.. I'm going to HK for two weeks on Monday, so hopefully I get around to going to this exhibition.

My little bro wants me to buy him a pair of Bape Stas in Hong Kong. I plan on going to the store in Central. Does anyone know how much should they run for? I don't want to spend more then USD$200/300 on him. Also, it's confirmed I don't need an appointment right?

I'm ready to go to the newstand and pick up Milk, Touch, Monday, and etc etc and be like "OMG I WANT!!" to everything, haha.

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chocoBERRY

im a girl and ive been really interested in the whole streetwear style.. >___< what are some good places for girl clothes?

Guest strawberrynkiwi

AF1_wmns_wht_cyber.jpg

Yeah I had my eyes on those for a really long time, but the ones I saw had like checkers pattern in the front, which I am not very fond of.

Guest MUGETSU

Thank you.. I'm going to HK for two weeks on Monday, so hopefully I get around to going to this exhibition.

My little bro wants me to buy him a pair of Bape Stas in Hong Kong. I plan on going to the store in Central. Does anyone know how much should they run for? I don't want to spend more then USD$200/300 on him. Also, it's confirmed I don't need an appointment right?

I'm ready to go to the newstand and pick up Milk, Touch, Monday, and etc etc and be like "OMG I WANT!!" to everything, haha.

yup thats about the price range for em.

they got for about 205 here in NYC so it should be around that in HK

Guest MUGETSU

sale was nuts...people pushing and ish.

i waited for 8 hours and in the end i was like f it and cut to the front and got in... (should i have cut with my friends who camped there and were the first in line -__-)

they had 19th backpacks for $70, beanies were 2 for $20 (Supreme Star Beanies that match Supreme 2s and others), bandanas 3 for $20, Vans and other SB kicks (no dunks though) were $30-40, shirts were 2 for $20 or 12 each, 3 hats (ball caps or fitteds) were 50...They had various hoodies and outerwear for cheap too.

The most expensive item was $90 .. so most of the stuff there were cheap, but they didnt have a good selection.

As stated before, my boys who camped - BOUGHT A TON OF STUFF they carried out like 4-5 supreme duffle bags (12th edition duffle bags were $70/ garbage bags worth of stuff.

Supreme star beanies were sold out quick even though they had a ton (they go for like $100 on eBay EACH)

Mad resellers...you saw people coming out with huge garbage bags filled will supreme stuff (think Santa Clause)

I got Vans Syndicate Chukkas for $30, 3 caps for $50 (Bullet, FBI, and Knowledge Reigns fitted), 3 bandanas which one I sold to my friend (Bullet and 2 Cuban Links), and a Bullet beanie for my boy who gave me money.

Sorry the backpacks were sold out... =( they were only $70...

Went to Reed Space Sale after and bought 2 more fitteds for only $55 for both! Atmos fitted was 20 and the Mike Crackle Gold on Black for $35. Everything in Reed Space was 50%-70% off. The hats were 50% off so I saved $55.

Crazy day today. I'm happy with my purchases even though I waited for a mad long time. Mad pushing and shoving.

Guest shinchrono

lol dj ace that sale sounds ridiculous, well, time for us west coast fools to start scouring ebay?

p.s., whats a forum with a good b/s section with relatively hypey apparel? in otherwords where the supreme heads would be headed with their trash bags xD

Guest MUGETSU

Actually the space is open for a week or more...

there was no line today. So you can check it out to see what else they got.

Archived