What Did You Eat Today? →

Admin

Guest NitsujN_RN

I ate at Todai awhile ago. Sorry, my plate is a little bit messy but when you're at a buffet, you kind of just pile on food. 1sjups.png <-- Hey look, a crayfish leg LOL

Guest teruteru_chan

some assorted chocolate biscuits from M&Sgrapesready salted crisprice, cabbage, chicken 

breakfast: grape juice, assorted unsalted nuts, apples, cabbage water

lunch: egg sandwich, green tea

snack: green tea roll cake with red bean

dinner: a mix of jjajangmyun, jjambbong, fried rice and sweet and sour pork (went to dinner with friends and we all shared food), water, coffee

snack: grande mocha

Guest teruteru_chan

a turkey breast with mountain cheese and salad baguette starbucks chocolate mocha frappuccino fish and chips 

oh man.. way to freaking much today. burrito for lunch, worked out had a protein and fiber shake. then friends called me out so i was like whatever and had 3 tacos at chiptole. then hit the bar/lounge to sit back and relax for just a bit, then went round 3 where there were tons of snacks. then round for at mel's where we just went all out. and had chicken strips, fries, ice cream, motzerella sticks, zuicini sticks, etc. 
even in times wherei m very active, and im a big guy at 6 ft+, i usually never eat more than 2k calories, i definitly passed that today. had to take a walk around the ghetto at like 3am with a bunch of people to digest.
brought back memories sort of...

Guest teruteru_chan

lemon drizzle cake strawberry cheesecakerice fried chicken stir-fried veg watermelonpeachsteamed egg