What Did You Eat Today? →

Admin

Guest Yeoj1430291686

rice, fried fish... with steamed greens and salted egg as side dish   ;;) coupled with a cold glass of orange juice and a piece of banana---a very satisfying fare for me  >:D<

Guest bakane18

Breakfast: A bananna....A FRIGGIN' BANANA. FML. LOL. XD

Went for a spin on my bike on the Sunset Beach/Huntington Beach bike path.

Lunch: After going to the fashion district in LA, had some pork, greens and some tomato/radish/green onion/chilli pepper/boiled egg mix up that goes with the pork. (WOW. that was long.)

Dinner: Pretty much the same as lunch but add in a bit of rice and Kimchi.

But yeah, nothing too glamorous today on the food front. ;_;

class="H"

Guest quinnyassch

For breakfast I had soy yoghurt with 2 tablespoon of raw oatmeal and 1 tablespoon Chia seeds. Yummie. After that a grapefruit and lots of green tea

Guest chindarella

I binge ate so much today and I felt guilty but couldn't be bothered getting my richard simmons off to go to the gym since it was my first relaxing day at home for a while. 
I had a nectarine, a mango, fried noodles, frozen yoghurt, salada with peanut butter, banana chips, assorted nuts, tomato and mushroom omelette, fried chicken.