Chinese Paladin

Guest Mademoisella

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pucha

I just finished the serie. The ending was so sad, everyone died except Xiao Yao. Is there gonna be Chinese Paladin 2? The OST was so good, especially the song for Yue Ru, its so sad even thogh I don't undestand Chinese.

Guest meilin

I just finished the serie. The ending was so sad, everyone died except Xiao Yao. Is there gonna be Chinese Paladin 2? The OST was so good, especially the song for Yue Ru, its so sad even thogh I don't undestand Chinese.

isn't there is a old version of this series but not series, it is just movie.

Guest pucha

isn't there is a old version of this series but not series, it is just movie.

oh really, what is the movie name?

Guest meilin

oh really, what is the movie name?

I don't know the name of it. I saw the one that hmong was dubbing it. There are two snakes. One is white and one is green. The ending is the same like this series.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Mademoisella

Isn't the other girl is from Outsider???

Yes she's from the Outsider.

how many episodes this series have?

I think the subs had like 35.

YAHHHH!!! I THOUGHT THE THREAD WAS DEAD (guess not no more!) LIKE I SAY I LUVV ITTT!! tho the ending for me was dissappointing, for the rest who don't know the ending, just watch it anyways! It's still good! Though it breaks my heart, I LUVV IT STILL!! HU GEEEE!!!

Guest PandaKiss

Ooh, this is good?

It was on when I went to China.

But I thought it was boring 'cause I watched in the middle and didn't know what was happening.

x]

Guest Zi Yan

Ooh, this is good?

It was on when I went to China.

But I thought it was boring 'cause I watched in the middle and didn't know what was happening.

x]

it was very good! and the ost was very good also ^___^

Guest fivemagic

I love the OST as well......it was so GOOD...I don't understand the words or meaning of those songs played, but it is really good...I love it. Anybody know where I can get the OST? Thanks in advance!

I don't know the name of it. I saw the one that hmong was dubbing it. There are two snakes. One is white and one is green. The ending is the same like this series.

that's not chinese paladin, that's another series about snakes, there's a ton of versions on the snake series. i think the most famous one is called 新白娘子传奇, m not sure, there's a new version out called 白蛇传, i think.

this is the only version of chinese paladin made, but there has been many extensions of the game made in 95, from which the series was based on. i was so mad that they changed the ending from the game, the yue ru girl is suppose to survive and waits for xiao yao at the end in the snow holding an umbrella. there have been many versions of the game. i think the latest one is the extension of the 3rd one, my fav. 仙剑奇侠传III 外传 问情篇。

the 2nd one is about like 10 years later, the story is about wang xiao hu, 王小虎,which was xiao yao's lame friend in the begining in the series, they changed quite a lot about him. and you can see xiao yao's daughter in here too.

the 3rd one is about like 70 years earlier, i think. it's about ling er, 灵儿's mom, and explains her blood line and the secrets about her bloodline. like why ling er has to die after her daughter's born or w/e.

the 3rd one extended is ...20 years back or forward from the 3rd one. and it explains stuff from the third one.

Guest meilin

the 3rd one is about like 70 years earlier, i think. it's about ling er, 灵儿's mom, and explains her blood line and the secrets about her bloodline. like why ling er has to die after her daughter's born or w/e.

Since I haven't seen the ending I was wondering why Ling'er died at the end?? Was it because of the baby or too much pressure from fighting and it kills her??

^what the third one says is that their bloodline is bewitched in that if a child is born, the child sucks the mother's powers, leaving her to die or w/e. so after yiru was born, ling er is left weaker and weaker, and she had to fight that really powerful dude, so i guess she can't handle it anymore.

Guest meilin

^what the third one says is that their bloodline is bewitched in that if a child is born, the child sucks the mother's powers, leaving her to die or w/e. so after yiru was born, ling er is left weaker and weaker, and she had to fight that really powerful dude, so i guess she can't handle it anymore.

O.o but why did Ling'er's mom died tooo?? was it becos of that evil powerful man????????? lied to her dad that she is the evil that going to kills the village ppl or what??

O.o but why did Ling'er's mom died tooo?? was it becos of that evil powerful man????????? lied to her dad that she is the evil that going to kills the village ppl or what??

uhh...the game didn't talk about how ling er's mom died, she was just kinda a baby in the game, showed up for 1 or 2 times. the game is about ling er's grandma, who fell in love with a mortal too. i think she reincarnated like 3 times so she can be with him or w/e. like her grandma is a bit selfish, so she used some kinda of spell to abort the growth of the baby/linger's mom, so she wouldn't die and still have powers. but her lover is kinda selfish too b/c he wanna b a 仙, like...under a god, but more than a mortal. the story is a lot more complicated than this. remember the tower in the series, 锁妖塔, i think it was called. well, it's kinda shaken up b/c the evil guy is trying to release the demons locked within. so the grandma sacrificed herself to save the tower, and to save humanity from turmoil, and to help her lover to become a 仙。so yea...after she died, i guess her daughter returned to normal, married some dude, had ling er, then died. and yes, it's prolly b/c of the snake/strange bloodline thing.

actually their story is like a subplot, the main plot is a WHOLE lot more complicated.

and in the 2nd game, you can see a little bit of 月如, yue ru, she's kinda a vegetable, only able to survive b/c of some bug, i think she woke up in the end though, i kinda gave up in the middle of the game cuz there was this one boss that was IMPOSSIBLE to beat, sigh...

. so yea...iono if they can make an extension of the screen version, cuz they change a whole lot of stuff.

Archived