What Would You Name Your Kid/kids?

Guest dannie_rose

Guest simpletea

girls: emma, olivia, and lilly are my favorites

i'm really bad at thinking of guy names ahhh i'll let the father decide LOL. i was thinking of doing something nerdy like a gaming name or something along those lines. something vague though so they wouldn't be teased and scarred for life.

this reminds me of something on reddit i found hilarious.

"Remember, you can not only give your children middle names, but you can even get away with 3rd and 4th names usually. So why not give them a choice?

My mother hates her first name. No problem. She loves her middle name. My aunt hates her middle name. No problem. She has a very normal first name. One of my friends in school was named Juan and got sick of being the only kid with such a stereotypically hispanic name. No prob, his middle name was Gabe, so Gabe he was.

Give your kid at least one really boring typical name. Jessica. John. Thomas. Sarah. Matt. Julia. If they are insecure and fear being teased, they will be ready. They are fully prepared to integrated into the crowd and blend in, becoming nothing more than a random face with a painfully common name. They can be "normal" if that is how they feel comfortable.

Also give your kid at least one amazing crazy awesome name. If they are confident and crave attention, they will be prepared for that too.

Random acquaintances don't ever have to find out that your kid is named Angela Samus Tifa pinkberryopolis McDermott the Fourth of the Frozen Wastes. She can just be Angela. Or she can be Tifa pinkberryopolis. And remember, when she gets in trouble, you can yell at her using her full name at the mall."

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lizelle

Girls - Valerie, Sophie, Julie, Melody, Paris, Laura, Lauren

Boys - Jayden, Cole, Jason, Kyle

That's all i could think of for now (:

Guest rumbelle

i like the name Lily. if i ever have a daughter, that will definitely be her name. muwahhaha. >:D

hm, for boy.. it'll probably be Kaede. LOL. for some reason i just really like that name right now.

... probably from reading too many mangas, har har. {:

Guest adieu.cloud

anastasia :D!like the disney princess. but then that'll be kind of weird for an asian baby >_>

boys(english): sammuel, jason, steven, eli, jay, bosco, raymond, nathan, joon

chinese - loongchak, wongsing, choongchoong, yeutfong, loongwong

(i hate names like john, or sam >_> sorry if you have that name)

girls(english): Ann, Eunice, Nicole, Melody, Luna, Lai dong, Elizabeth

chinese - laiho, lai mei, mei lai, summei, sumjing, jingjing

Guest ;sweetelectron!ca*.

hum..i like this thread :D

englissh; girls

phenomee, phyniaa

english; boys

jay, ryan, gavin

koreaan; girls

mira, soomi, mieun,

koreaan boys;

jungwoo, jaewon,

Guest hear me roaar

lol my friends think im weird for wanting to name my daughter Hennesy. LOLOL people will probably think im an alcoholic or something. as for boys, i want Jordan, Jeremy, Jady, Jaeden.

Guest Cua Lee

i've post in here before but watever haha here's my list. American names, Hmong names and Lastname.

boys:

Jayden Kong Cheng Vue,

Preston Kong Meng Vue,

Tristian Vue,

Eli Tub Ntxawg Vue

girls:

Rose-La Vue,

Elyna Ntxim Hlub Vue,

Amery Ntxim Txhua Vue,

Evelyn Ntxim Nyiam Vue,

Precious Nkauj Ntxawm Vue

• 3 weeks later...
Guest acceries

Lol not so sure now but I have a couple of names i like plus my baby is going to have long names since everyone in my family have such long names mine included lol.

GIRLS :

Junipher marise

Femi rosa

Acacia Chanel

Arielle angelina

Genevie rose

BOYS:

Vinn quinn

Jude garrick

Nachito cruz

Adair Ea

Edan beau