*** Post Your Cell Phone Straps/charms ***

Guest malevolent.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 팥빙수<3

MY ANTENNE WONT COME OFF T-T .. AHHHHHHH I BOUGHT SO MANY CELL CHAINS .. BUT CANT USE IT CUS I DONT HAVE A HOLE -- .. DAMN IT MY ANTENNA WONT COME OFF T-T ..

Guest inamorata.<3

You guys have really nice cell straps AND phones. =)

My old phones use to have 2104783290847 cell straps, especially the bell kinds, but MANY people started getting it, so I took them off and placed them on my backpack instead.

My phone that I currently have right now doesn't have a hole for cell straps. BOOO. Looking at this thread makes me want to go decorate my phone. lol ..

cellphonechain.jpg

it changes face expression when I press the button on it's stomach~ :P

cellphonechain_2.jpg

that is a very cute sticker cover! i was always so iffy about putting one on mine, but yours looks nice!

and i love your hello kitty!

Guest jujustyle

hii,

can we use korean cell phones in other country?? i'm living in france and i'll go korea next month and i would know if it will work in france because i wanna buy one there !

thx! :)

aw, they are all so pretty. where can you get these?

OMG..!!!.. YOUR SO LUCKY!!!!.. WHERE DID YOU GET THE STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN KEY CHAIN?!!! *jealous*

Guest HEARSE.

Woahh. Lots of you girls are putting alot of weight on their cellphones. *snap* . I used to be in a phase where I'd add and add. Now I'm just keepin' it simple with a Chanel cell chain. It has studs on the double CC. I'll edit this post later w/ the pic (:

^aowwwee

EdiTT :: resized.. it was tooooooo big

resized.jpg

OMG..!!!.. YOUR SO LUCKY!!!!.. WHERE DID YOU GET THE STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN KEY CHAIN?!!! *jealous*

Guest swtaznangel

^ Woah... so many! And they're all hecka cute!!!!!

Mine can only fit 2 max. -.- And it's on the bottom of the phone. Totally retarded phone.

Guest dr jung

Phone.jpg

I try to keep it simple... Haha xD

The start thingy goes crazy when there's an incoming call. :w00t:

Although I like my charms, I like the background picture of my cell phone better..... just looking at him every time I open my phone is just.. heavenly :mellow::w00t::w00t::w00t:

Guest Justalilodreamer

^ wow you have a nice camera O__O the pictures are so clear and cute charms ^^

[DarkFire]>- aww i like the My Melody in the black suit one >< i should've bought one too (did you buy yours from strapya?)

http://www.jumpingsoul.net/Phone.jpg

I try to keep it simple... Haha xD

The start thingy goes crazy when there's an incoming call. :w00t:

Although I like my charms, I like the background picture of my cell phone better..... just looking at him every time I open my phone is just.. heavenly :mellow::w00t::w00t::w00t:

YOU GO GIRL!

<3 NARI~~!! :w00t:

i love those straps too~

Archived