Love Magicians 愛情魔髮師

Guest pillowbox

Guest summers83

Question to everyone in here, is it just me or in episode 18 there's no hug scene between Xiao Bei and Ya Si? How come it showed in the preview? Maybe I just have to watch all of episode 18?

ysxbhughj9.jpg

hi summers, please just give me the answers to those questions I asked since the translation will be longer for you :) and I think the only translation that I ever need is the scene of them goinig biking and stuffs after they went to the hospital in episode 19....I'll be really contented to know those scenes...basically just from 28 mins until 38 mins....all the fun scenes of them are in this 10 mins...thank you so much and I'm so sorry to trouble you like this, please just take the translation easy~~~

Basically to summarise the whole bike scene. YS was jokingly teasing XB that she is fat cause she was complaining his poor cycling skills which makes her unhappy about it so she lied to him that the guards are chasing after them. That scene they were actually teasing each other and joking with each other.

At the food stall, YS wanted to order Cuttlefish (I think it's some seafood) with Wasabi but it was taken by the other table which doesn't look very friendly. So he asked them to give to them. He offered to pay for whatever they can order freely while he will pick the tab.

I'll help you do the translations from 31 mins onwards at the scene after dinner they were sitting at the pier. Cause this is the important scene...

YS: I'm really very happy. But a few days ago, when I heard that Richie and you were getting engaged, my heart was aching a lot. At that time, I was thinking that we can no longer be like in the past, going sailing, going to the water maze, we won't have the chance to go cycling like now, not even seeing each other. I even went to a post office on the hill to send the cherry hairclip to you.

XB: I got it already!

YS: The card inside it, what do you feel after reading it?

XB: Card? I never receive any card.

YS: Why? That post office only has one postman, I knew that the thing would drop off one...How can it be? How can one person handle so many things...

XB: Right...What is written inside then?

YS: I wrote...if I gotta say out not good...

XB: If you don't say it now how would I know what were you saying that time. Besides, I wanna hear you say it in person.

YS: Then I'll say it...I wrote that...Xiao Bei, today is your engagement day. You must be currently fallen deep into the midst of happiness right? You used to ask me, what does cherries hairclip mean. I said that it is the meaning of cherish. Xiao Bei I want you to know that you are the person that I cherish the most in my life. You see, writing it is much natural, saying it out is a bit embarrassing.

XB: Ya Si, thanks for not going to England.

YS: Then I also thank you.

XB: Thank me for what?

YS: Thank you for being alive so that I could love you.

Outside Ya Si's house scene...

XB: Finally reached your home...

YS: What is that kind of attitude? And that expression? I just let you fetch me along for that short while only.

XB: You should go on a diet...

YS: You should be the one increasing your stamina. Hey, what do you mean by what you said just now?

XB: Okay, you had better go in now. Going on a date with you is really tiring.

YS: Do you remember what I said to you just now?

XB: Which words?

YS: You've forgotten? It's what I said to you just now about you being the person that I wanna cherish in my life that kind of words.

XB: Actually...I lied to you about the card, I did received it.

YS: You're very sneaky! Why did you lie to me?

XB: Because I wanna hear it from you personally.

YS: Did you bring the cherry hairclip? Really pretty...

XB: Then I'm leaving now...

YS: Must remember what I said to you.

XB: Then I'm leaving now...

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sunshine4ever

Hi summers, thanks so much for your translation...I just rewatched the whole scenes again with your translations!!! Hearing the summaries is not good enough...that's why I'm so thankful/grateful to you for the dialogues translation~ Oh, Ya Si is soooooooooo sweet!!! I'm oh so in love with him. I love the way she said to him about how she wanted to hear it from him personally. It's kind of funny that she took him home instead of him taking her home, HAHAHA.

Thank you so much again, love ya! My heart feels very contented after understanding the scenes you translated. <3

Guest sungified

I'm watching episode 1 right now and I think he's 2nd male lead. Leon Williams is the first male lead.

I tried renting the drama but the place where I rent the movies don't have it anymore. >.< Do you know where I could dl it? please and thank you!

Guest sunshine4ever

I tried renting the drama but the place where I rent the movies don't have it anymore. >.< Do you know where I could dl it? please and thank you!

Ahh, this, I can't help you. I can't find it online and even if I do, I gotta find the version with English subs cuz I don't understand Chinese. Anyway, I found it in Vietnamese dubbing..hehe...so I rented it..luckily there is a Vietnamese version to this. Maybe you want to buy it? You can find it at yesasia.com.

Guest sungified

^For real? I'm viet. xD Hahaha, yea I went out to this viet store and tried renting it. But that man told me he don't have it anymore. I was hecka pissed. xD

What name do you search under for the movie in yesasia? Last time when I searched for it, I couldn't find it.

Guest summers83

Hi summers, thanks so much for your translation...I just rewatched the whole scenes again with your translations!!! Hearing the summaries is not good enough...that's why I'm so thankful/grateful to you for the dialogues translation~ Oh, Ya Si is soooooooooo sweet!!! I'm oh so in love with him. I love the way she said to him about how she wanted to hear it from him personally. It's kind of funny that she took him home instead of him taking her home, HAHAHA.

Thank you so much again, love ya! My heart feels very contented after understanding the scenes you translated. <3

You still need anymore translations?

Guest sunshine4ever

hi summers, thanks so much for your offering..but i think i'm contented enough with those translations!!! i think i should not bother you so much..i'm happy with the translations you gave me (thanks so much for your time and effort)..i'll just wait for the subs to come out :)

Guest novemberbaby

I'm watching this drama right now -- haven't seen anything beyond episode 20. For some reason, I prefer this one over Prince Turn into Frog. Maybe it's because MingDao's character is sweeter here. *shrugs*

Ming Dao is better in this series than in Prince Turn into Frog.

What happened to other 183 club members though? Haven't heard or seen them on the media for a while.

Guest sunshine4ever

I'm watching this drama right now -- haven't seen anything beyond episode 20. For some reason, I prefer this one over Prince Turn into Frog. Maybe it's because MingDao's character is sweeter here. *shrugs*

oh wow, same here too!!! i love him so much more after this series...but i have to say the Prince Turns Into Frog was the series that made me love him..I think his actings are improving greatly!!! i love Ya Si!!! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sunshine4ever

Where can I download ep19-22

You can get the episodes through d-addicts, go to this thread, fufu has a very organized row of urls for both bittorent and direct links:

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_33240.htm

Here are some pics from the Magicians of Love Photo Album...I love Ming Dao & Qiao Qiao enough to dig out these pics from Ming Dao's Chinese forum. :lol: Hope everyone will enjoy these pics.

photobook10gu5.jpg

photobook01zw0.jpg

photobook02rs3.th.jpg

photobook03qq8.th.jpg

photobook04ex9.th.jpg

photobook05xr5.th.jpg

photobook07uq0.th.jpg

photobook06mp7.th.jpg

photobook09tq5.th.jpg

photobook11mp1.th.jpg

credits to www.mingdow.net

Guest Jay Chou

i finished watching this a while ago.

its my first taiwanese drama and i think its nice!

qiao qiao is really cute <3333

to the girls: i dont get whats so good looking about ming dao, even though i'm a guy. :crazy:

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Currently watching this drama up to episode 9, this drama is worth watching....I can't stop watching this drama :rolleyes: When the original dvd come out, of course I will buy it 4 sure....Wang Shao Wei :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: To be honest I don't like Ming Dao at all :tongue2: Coz my friend recommended me this drama so I watch it.... :phew: I wish Ming Dao is not the main character :tears: I prefer Shao Wei :sweatingbullets: I will keep watching this drama until finish ;)

jdhOMGsarangheyo.jpg

Guest LOVE_SICK

Here are some pics from the Magicians of Love Photo Album...I love Ming Dao & Qiao Qiao enough to dig out these pics from Ming Dao's Chinese forum. :lol: Hope everyone will enjoy these pics.

photobook01zw0.jpg

Thank you so much SUNSHINE4EVER :D

I LOVE THIS COUPLE TOO... can't thank you enough for posting all these cute and sweet pictures. :blush:

Please....post more :phew::lol:

Guest sunshine4ever

Thank you so much SUNSHINE4EVER :D

I LOVE THIS COUPLE TOO... can't thank you enough for posting all these cute and sweet pictures. :blush:

Please....post more :phew::lol:

hi love_sick

you can view more pictures of them here:

http://gallery.asianfanatics.net/index.php...bs&aid=2210

but you have to register with AF..sorry there are so many pics, don't know what pics to post or what you like

i finished watching this series last night...i might post some favorite scenes of this couple as well :lol: glad to see another person loving MD & QQ together

Guest LOVE_SICK

hi love_sick

you can view more pictures of them here:

http://gallery.asianfanatics.net/index.php...bs&aid=2210

but you have to register with AF..sorry there are so many pics, don't know what pics to post or what you like

i finished watching this series last night...i might post some favorite scenes of this couple as well :lol: glad to see another person loving MD & QQ together

Hi SUNSHINE4EVER :D

Must register first?!!! Aiyoo...problems then. Can't you post it over here...any pictures with both of them in it will be good. Please dear.....:blush:

I've seen the ending also and love it. Well i did brainwash my friend too...and succeed. To tell you the truth I never got interested watching Taiwanese drama (sorry!!) but ASMFS starts it all. Must stated this...(to me lor) Ya Si getting more and more handsome towards the end, Xiao Bei is sooo cute. Love them so much! :blush: :blush:

Archived