Love Magicians 愛情魔髮師

Guest pillowbox

Guest summers83

Taiwan only released until episode 12 for their DVD...singapore & malaysia should be only until episode 10 for VCD...

yah..i kind of missed YS & XB....i thought QQ looks quite pretty towards the end...though the storyline was crappy during episode 12 to 17..i felt the actors/actresses(especially Mingdao) did a good job..

oh..my version of Legend of Star Apple was better in quality. No square boxes.....lucky...hehehe...

Where did you downloaded it from then? Was the downloading fast? Lienny's CB download for Legend of Star Apple was super slow and not moving at all. Perhaps cause not much pple are downloading that show?

There are lots of shows I wanna download from there. City of Sky, White Robe of Love and Legend of Star Apple. Then the Mike He drama is coming out right? Another show to download then the slot taking over Magicians of Love is Love Pasta another drama to download...Sigh...

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest yinyeksin

Where did you downloaded it from then? Was the downloading fast? Lienny's CB download for Legend of Star Apple was super slow and not moving at all. Perhaps cause not much pple are downloading that show?

There are lots of shows I wanna download from there. City of Sky, White Robe of Love and Legend of Star Apple. Then the Mike He drama is coming out right? Another show to download then the slot taking over Magicians of Love is Love Pasta another drama to download...Sigh...

summer83, i thought that you can tried to dl with torrent and it fast enough for this series because there's had many seeders :D

Guest sunshine4ever

Yeah, I'm also interested on "Legend of Star Apple"...hi summers83..I have a question, do you still have earlier episodes like episodes 17 and up? Can I ask you some questions about Ya Si & Xiao Bei in these episodes? I'll rewatch and ask you questions from those episodes. Is that okay? thanks so much for being so kind and offer it, summers. Can I call you summers? Please call me Sunshine. :lol:

Guest summers83

summer83, i thought that you can tried to dl with torrent and it fast enough for this series because there's had many seeders :D

Nope. I never liked torrent or bittorrent cause my torrent is super slow and I haven't been using BitTorrent for very very long now that I used Clubbox....So you downloaded from torrent? So are you able to upload here from episodes 4 oinwards the direct link video maybe on YSI or FF? Thanks!

Yeah, I'm also interested on "Legend of Star Apple"...hi summers83..I have a question, do you still have earlier episodes like episodes 17 and up? Can I ask you some questions about Ya Si & Xiao Bei in these episodes? I'll rewatch and ask you questions from those episodes. Is that okay? thanks so much for being so kind and offer it, summers. Can I call you summers? Please call me Sunshine. :lol:

You can call me Summers of course, Sunshine. What do you wanna know from episode 17?

I watched the final episode, well, basically it's a good ending but not much surprises for me, typical ending.

Summary from what I remember:

Qing kong finally decides to go ahead with the competition with Xiao bei. During the competition, both of them portray really good hair cutting skills. However, Qing Kong's injured hand hurt again and so she did a wrong cut. Xiao bei want to be fair so she purposely make a wrong cut too. They continue on with the competition but Qing Kong wins in the end (because I think she can bring out the facial expression of the model better than Xiao Bei). Xiao bei's father woke up from coma. Amour closed down because Mango reveal all the truth about what Ambrose did. Neo-image reopen again. Many reporters/ customers visited them. Finally, Ya Si propose to Xiao Bei and Xiao Bei agrees. That's about it.

Guest Nuruladha

anyone know where i can find 183 Club - Effective Line lyrics...romanize please...n other lyrics also if anyone know...

Guest sunshine4ever

You can call me Summers of course, Sunshine. What do you wanna know from episode 17?

Can you please tell me what Ming Dao and Qiao Qiao talked about when they were in the addict in episode 17? I have other scenes that I wish to know, I hope you can help translate some of the lines they said because I really want to understand the lines rather than summaries. Other people actually write the summaries. :sweatingbullets: Thanks so much in advance.

Guest LOVE_SICK

LOVE_SICK, as i promised, i give you the summary for the last eps but i'm not start from the very beginning or in a details :P here we go:

QK goes to Police Station to release EQ and YS and after that she go with YS to the beach and had talks, after that talking she decided to had a competition with XB. XB go to Police Station too but it's too late, YS and EQ not at there already. after QK decided to had the competition, David helps her for the competition preparation. for XB's preparation, YS and EQ helps her. before the competition begin, Emma called FND and tell him that she gave up with Amour offer and it makes FND happy then go back to Neo Image and suppored XB. at the middle of competition, Mango go to the hospital visit Lao Bei, meanwhile, QK drop her scissors. the result of the competition is QK win with only different 0.2 point from XB. and the she announce that she got XB design for her as her design. finally David got arrested by Police. Lao Bei finally wake up and then decided married with XXY. YS asked Anna to take care his father and Anna ask YS to take care XB :D at the end, Neo Image re-opening and had 5 artist such as YS, EQ, FND, ZM and XB. and YS purposed XB to married him at there.

i can said this is the best eps, i like how the story got ended. YS so kind hearted, he still welcoming Mango and had a good friendship with FND when FND come back he just said 'you said you want to go and just go, now you said you back and just back'

YINYEKSIN....:blush:

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! Now I can relax and enjoy the show. :P:phew:

Guest shinhaku

i'm so glad this ended quickly, at least its not as long as prince turned frog, the only thing left is to wait for the sub :) , 6 more eps to go :D

Guest sunshine4ever

i'm so glad this ended quickly, at least its not as long as prince turned frog, the only thing left is to wait for the sub :) , 6 more eps to go :D

actually Prince Turns Into A Frog's episodes are only around 46 mins compared to this show which is like over an hour...so i think they're almost the same lengths already :lol: I wish there were more scenes of Ya Si and Xiao Bei together... :w00t:

Guest summers83

Can you please tell me what Ming Dao and Qiao Qiao talked about when they were in the addict in episode 17? I have other scenes that I wish to know, I hope you can help translate some of the lines they said because I really want to understand the lines rather than summaries. Other people actually write the summaries. :sweatingbullets: Thanks so much in advance.

U meant the attic? The ending part there?

I'll do the translations at the start of the part they enter the attic. Sorry if my translations aren't that good but they are accurate...

XB = Xiao Bei (Qiao Qiao), YS = Ya Si (Ming Dao)

XB: Lucky my house has an attic.

YS: This is what you call a place where no one will disturb us?

XB: Are you still in pain?

YS: A little...

XB: I remember there is a medicated oil for bruises placed here. Whenever my dad is injured, he will always asked me to help him rub with it as it is really very effective! I'll help you...You may need to remove off your clothes.

YS: Then no need...Actually it is not that serious as it thought.

XB: But you have to carry the luggage tomorrow, what will you do if it is still very pain...Let me help you rub a while? It is really very bad. You must be in pain earlier just now?

YS: It is alright actually...

XB: You were beaten up so badly all because you wanted to protect me. Thanks so much!

YS: It was nothing. Guys ought to be there to protect the girls anyway...

XB: Does every guy willing to protect every other girls out there?

YS: Of course not. There must be an ideal person...

XB: So I am considered an ideal person right?

YS: Yeap, you are my...good friend! (Cake written: Hope you have a baby soon) These few words are indeed very weird. Are we really gonna put the candles on top of it?

XB: Anything...

YS: Nope, what I meant is if our candles are really gonna put on top of it and lighted up, does it mean that those words written on top of it will come true? Treat I never said it before. Make a wish...Okay? One, two, three....(Candles extinguished)What wish did you make?

XB: Cannot say it out, if I really say it out, it won't come true. Do you remember Granny Li Lian made a wish on her birthday that both of us would really be together. In the end, she really said it out immediately and it was really not accurate.

(Flashback: I really wish that the both of you will be like what I had wished for to become real couple)

YS: Then you had better not say it, anyway you must have wished for something like wanting to be with Richie peacefully.

XB: It's not alright...

YS: It is...

XB: I tell you seriously it is not...

YS: Do not deny...I wished that I can be with Richie peacefully...

XB: I wished that Qing Kong and you can live in England happily.

YS: You really wished for this?

XB: Ah yah, once I say it out, it won't be accurate! Why did I say it out? It's all your fault.

YS: Can you don't be too superstitious?

XB: This is not superstitious, this is not to don't believe. You saw how Granny Li Lian say out her wish, and we really did not end up together.

YS: Okay, then...Have already helped you celebrate your birthday. I think it is time for me to go back too.

XB: You're not gonna stay and eat the cake first?

YS: I think it's alright. Anyway, we have already blew out the candles...

XB: How bout....I'll go and check if my dad is downstairs. (Voiceover: After tomorrow, Ya Si will never be like what he was today, staying at my side and protecting me. By lying once shouldn't make me go to hell right?) It's terrible, not only my dad is downstairs, there is a group of people hanging around downstairs too. There is even a very fat broadcaster woman. If she ever saw the both of us together, we'll be in deep trouble.

YS: So that means I cannot leave rightaway?

Wow, this is much easier than the Green Forest translations but this is much longer dialogues at one scene. Hope that helps u understand better, Sunshine....

Guest sunshine4ever

oh my gosh!!! you are sooooooooooooo kind, summers *kisses* thanks so much..I'm so in love with your translation! do you mind at all if i ask for one more scene? you know the scene in episode 19 where both of them were together after the hospital? Do you think you can translate that scene too? Also do you know why they kissed each other at the room that YS's grandma locked them in? Why did they faint? Why didn't Ya Si leave for England?

Sorry, I have so many questions..I hope you can help me understand a bit in advance...thanks so much...<333333333

Guest summers83

oh my gosh!!! you are sooooooooooooo kind, summers *kisses* thanks so much..I'm so in love with your translation! do you mind at all if i ask for one more scene? you know the scene in episode 19 where both of them were together after the hospital? Do you think you can translate that scene too? Also do you know why they kissed each other at the room that YS's grandma locked them in? Why did they faint? Why didn't Ya Si leave for England?

Sorry, I have so many questions..I hope you can help me understand a

bit in advance...thanks so much...<333333333

Okie, since I help you do the translations, can u help me upload the clip of 183 Club and 7F clip that I requested for on another site for me once you gotten all the clips combined? Then I dun mind doing more translations for you in return....I'll translate the start of where they were locked up in the storeroom...Here's the translations:

XB = Xiao Bei, YS = Ya Si, LL = Granny Li Lian, OM = Old Man, PB = Passer Bys, NU = Nurse

XB: Let's go!

YS: There's a tag...You check out if you can find it there...

OM: Ah yoh, this is atrocious! You take a look at what your grandson is doing.

LL: Pretty!

OM: This is really long sheng long, feng sheng feng. The rat's child really knows how to dig a hole. (I dunno what this means, my guess is something to do with giving birth after doing that)

LL: I can't be bothered with your nonsense. Such a rare sight would be a waste if I don't record it down.

OM: (Why does he uses such idioms? Dunno how to translate that and what it means exactly) This is atrocious, it really is a bold act. Such a bold act...

XB: Where is it ah? Since Granny's blanket has been making her itch, why not buy a new one for her?

YS: You're right, why didn't I think of it? Let's go, let's get out of here. The insecticide smell here really stinks. Makes my head giddy. Who has locked the door? Granny! Are you outside, Granny? Someone has locked the door, Granny!

XB: Is there anyone outside?

LL: I called you when I was sick just now, you switched off the phone, now it's my turn not to pick up the phone. (The number you are calling is unavailable, please try again later)

XB: You really hung this little imp on your mobile phone.

YS: Right, I was trying to say when I go to England, I will not be able to see you. You gave me this, once I see it will think of you. I want to always think of you.

XB: Aren't you afraid of being laughed by others?

YS: Yes, have already been laughed by someone. But I don't care about it, I think it's okay. I just wanna look at it.

XB: When went to the airport to look for you just now, I had thought you already left, I did not expect I would be able to see you again.

YS: I had also thought that we will not met each other anymore.

XB: You're really back...

YS: I'm sorry, Xiao Bei. I do not know that you chased me all the way to the airport.

XB: If you had known that I was chasing after you, what will you do? Would you still go England with Qing Kong?

YS: No matter what, I do not feel like going now.

XB: But I thought you had already promised Qing Kong that you will take care of her in England?

YS: I have already helped her arranged for the best doctor, she will receive the best treatment. You broke off with Richie already...

XB: You already knew it?

YS: It was Richie who drove me here. He had also chased to look for me at the airport. He said...he wants me to take care of you. Xiao Bei, when I was at the airport just now, my feeling was already crest-fallen. Really wanted to see you again, meet you, talk to you or something.

XB: Now that you have returned, what do you wanna tell me?

YS: Is it true what you have told Granny just now?

XB: (Voiceover: In my heart, I really like Ya Si).

YS: Xiao Bei...I want to be with you. Are you willing to be with me? Funny, why is there a CCTV in a place like this?

LL: What is this Ya Si trying to do?

XB: Dunno is there anyone who saw it.

YS: There should'nt be...In such a bloody place like this, there shouldn't be anyone so responsible in keep watching the CCTV.

PB: Take a look, the picture's on again...

LL: Quick...

PB: Granny Li Lian, congrats!

LL: Thank you!

YS: Xiao Bei, let's us be together forever?

PB: How come they fell down?

OM: This is terrible, the storeroom isn't a motel. How can these youngsters, do this...

LL: But how can it take so long...

OM: Don't tell me they fell asleep?

LL: How can it be? How can they fall asleep at this time?

PB: You're right, youngsters what, give them some more time.

LL: Right...

NU: All grannies and grandpas, what are you looking at?

LL: Oh nothing, we were just having a meeting.

NU: Nothing? I don't believe. What is that?

LL: Isn't this the CCTV? What is this? Erm...that...That is Ya Si and Xiao Bei in the storeroom helping me to look for blankets...finding blankets.

NU: Storeroom! My God, I had just sprayed the high dosage of insecticide. No one can stay inside there. That will kill them.

LL: Inside...

PB: What has happened? Why is it like this?

LL: Xiao Bei...It's all Granny's fault. Ya Si...

PB: Let's bring them to the hospital first...

This is really a very long scene...Gosh and so many idioms or chim words used...Sorry dunno how to translate those...

Guest sunshine4ever

Okie, since I help you do the translations, can u help me upload the clip of 183 Club and 7F clip that I requested for on another site for me once you gotten all the clips combined? Then I dun mind doing more translations for you in return....I'll translate the start of where they were locked up in the storeroom...Here's the translations:

summers83, sure, I'd love to upload the files!!! but the file is quite big so is it okay if I upload it in 6 parts just like the rapidshare showed? you just need winrar to unzip them..and I'm uploading it through filefactory again, but if you ever need it in another server, please let me know...!!! thank you so much for your translations! I feel every single word of it!!! I hope you will translate the scene they went out together soon...!!! :lol::lol::lol: I watched the scene that they went biking, eating, and fishing and returning to his home countless of times even though I didn't understand them..anyway, again, thanks *muahz*

Guest sungified

Do you guys know the drama "Heaven's Robe 天国的嫁衣" that Ming Dao was in? Was he the main male lead or like a supporting actor? Or is he the 2nd male lead?

Guest summers83

summers83, sure, I'd love to upload the files!!! but the file is quite big so is it okay if I upload it in 6 parts just like the rapidshare showed? you just need winrar to unzip them..and I'm uploading it through filefactory again, but if you ever need it in another server, please let me know...!!! thank you so much for your translations! I feel every single word of it!!! I hope you will translate the scene they went out together soon...!!! :lol::lol::lol: I watched the scene that they went biking, eating, and fishing and returning to his home countless of times even though I didn't understand them..anyway, again, thanks *muahz*

Which scene was that that you want? Cause when u asked me it was weekends thus i'm free to transalte for you otherwise when I work, I will be busy. So if you have another scene that you want me to translate, let me know the episode and which exact scene that u're asking for...

Guest ladypetruci

:blush: Hello all. The story is quite interesting and I was wondering if anyone has Epsiode 17. Been trying to download using CB but does not seems to work for me this past few days. Other than megaupload it should be ok..Thanks guys

B)B)B)

Guest sunshine4ever

Question to everyone in here, is it just me or in episode 18 there's no hug scene between Xiao Bei and Ya Si? How come it showed in the preview? Maybe I just have to watch all of episode 18?

ysxbhughj9.jpg

Which scene was that that you want? Cause when u asked me it was weekends thus i'm free to transalte for you otherwise when I work, I will be busy. So if you have another scene that you want me to translate, let me know the episode and which exact scene that u're asking for...

hi summers, please just give me the answers to those questions I asked since the translation will be longer for you :) and I think the only translation that I ever need is the scene of them goinig biking and stuffs after they went to the hospital in episode 19....I'll be really contented to know those scenes...basically just from 28 mins until 38 mins....all the fun scenes of them are in this 10 mins...thank you so much and I'm so sorry to trouble you like this, please just take the translation easy~~~

love <3333

by the way, please go to Prince Turns Into Frog thread cuz I did upload some files already...I'm making an account at filefront..I figure it'll be easy it'll organize the clips I upload

:blush: Hello all. The story is quite interesting and I was wondering if anyone has Epsiode 17. Been trying to download using CB but does not seems to work for me this past few days. Other than megaupload it should be ok..Thanks guys

B)B)B)

Try d-addicts:

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_33240.htm

See post 1 fufu posted either the bittorent links (RAW files) and direct links.

Do you guys know the drama "Heaven's Robe 天国的嫁衣" that Ming Dao was in? Was he the main male lead or like a supporting actor? Or is he the 2nd male lead?

I'm watching episode 1 right now and I think he's 2nd male lead. Leon Williams is the first male lead.

Archived