Seishun Amigo~

Guest Surreal

Guest fantasiimaker

First XD

Haha you upped the pitch ne ^^ The bg vocal sound funny XDD You sound a little a quiet, but otherwise I think you did pretty well. Cute voice ^^

Shuuji x Akira = <3

I really like your voice! Great song from a great drama! >.<! If only your voice was a little louder, it's really good!

Nice avy + sig fantasiimaker! xD

Bye Bye-cycle..

Guest Surreal

fantasiimaker: :D :D yupped i upped the pitch~ i thought the bg vocals sounded like chipmunks! i love your sig!

taki: hehe i love the drama too~~ yamapi! <3

Guest Appolpai

Wow, you have a really cute voice. XD And I think it fits the song too. The bg vocals do sound a bit weird, but it's cool that you did your own bg vocals, hehe.

Like others have said, your voice needs to be a little louder. But generally, it's good. =]

Guest Surreal

Appolpai: Hehe no I didn't do the bg vocals! I brought up the pitch of the song and that's why the Johnny Juniors (I think) sounded like chipmunks :D. Thanks for listening everyone! ^^

Archived