Battle Is On!

Guest pandoras0nymph

Guest Vino de Jerez

Ok. See...logically, there is no way that she was conceived while Brad and Jen were together. The numbers don't add up. GET IT?

still, cant they hv an affair when brad and jen are tgt? they hv to plan. and they are so smart to fool stupid ppl out there. cz apparently. if angie was pregnant when brad and jen are tgt. ppl out there will start to hate her. isnt it just obv?

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jaylinh

i dont no which is cuter but shiloh is more gorgeous than suri. shiloh has big ocean-blue eyes and her mom's lips while suri looks like the devil's child (no offense, but that patch of thick, black hair creeps me out)

Guest tian`tian

still, cant they hv an affair when brad and jen are tgt? they hv to plan. and they are so smart to fool stupid ppl out there. cz apparently. if angie was pregnant when brad and jen are tgt. ppl out there will start to hate her. isnt it just obv?

Hey, no one is denying that there MAY have been an affair.

But you're really missing the point. Shiloh is NOT an affair baby. She can only be called that if she was conceived while Brad and Jen were together. That is the meaning of an "affair baby." Get it? Wow...seriously... :crazy:

Guest Vino de Jerez

Hey, no one is denying that there MAY have been an affair.

But you're really missing the point. Shiloh is NOT an affair baby. She can only be called that if she was conceived while Brad and Jen were together. That is the meaning of an "affair baby." Get it? Wow...seriously... :crazy:

well. so that goes back to square one. shiloh is still a something which two ppl made aft affairs. it doesnt mean that if shiloh wasnt born then.

and all these still doesnt change the impression of shiloh pitt or jolie. cz none of these made any difference. and also. "affair baby" is just a term. and its what you want to name it. its like a label. that u shld know too. yes. of course its impossible for shiloh to be conceived when brad and jen were tgt. but the main thing here im talking abt is that shiloh like sort of a nobodys child. shes born with ppl who hv affairs. woah. this is just :tears:

Guest tian`tian

well. so that goes back to square one. shiloh is still a something which two ppl made aft affairs. it doesnt mean that if shiloh wasnt born then.

and all these still doesnt change the impression of shiloh pitt or jolie. cz none of these made any difference. and also. "affair baby" is just a term. and its what you want to name it. its like a label. that u shld know too. yes. of course its impossible for shiloh to be conceived when brad and jen were tgt. but the main thing here im talking abt is that shiloh like sort of a nobodys child. shes born with ppl who hv affairs. woah. this is just :tears:

WOW. I can't believe you would even LABEL someone like that. Especially since her parents are together presently and they're both taking care of her and love her. How can you call her a nobody's child?! :crazy:

BTW, there is no evidence of an actual affair.

Guest Vino de Jerez

WOW. I can't believe you would even LABEL someone like that. Especially since her parents are together presently and they're both taking care of her and love her. How can you call her a nobody's child?! :crazy:

BTW, there is no evidence of an actual affair.

dont you know that jolie actually loves her 2 adopted kids more than shiloh? and furthermore. pitt and jolie are married. YES. but why must they do it secretly? adding on,"ACTOR David Arquette blames movie siren Angelina Jolie for destroying Friends star Jennifer Aniston's marriage to Brad Pitt". i cant say that its not true. also:"Pit and Angelina fell in love since shooting “Mr. And Mrs. Smith”. this one is quite true too. so what youve said abt "no evidence of an actual affair". i say no. im so sorry. but thats a fact.

also sad to say. i discourage, despise, detest, hate, loathe and scorn affairs like that. i cant believe you actually wld encourage affairs and stuff. this is totally despicable!! horrendous! omg... and yes i know ppl out there. maybe you too. like pitt and jolie because they are both hot and good looking and stuff. but the fact is that. can u possibly love the kid of your dad's or mum's affair??? :blink:

Guest tian`tian

dont you know that jolie actually loves her 2 adopted kids more than shiloh?

Oh really? And you know this how, Miss Jolie? Oh sorry. Wait, you're not Angelina Jolie! :rolleyes:

and furthermore. pitt and jolie are married. YES. but why must they do it secretly?
Are they now? Mr. Pitt? Miss Jolie? Is that you behind sherry_9203? No? Didn't think so.

adding on,"ACTOR David Arquette blames movie siren Angelina Jolie for destroying Friends star Jennifer Aniston's marriage to Brad Pitt". i cant say that its not true. also:"Pit and Angelina fell in love since shooting “Mr. And Mrs. Smith”. this one is quite true too. so what youve said abt "no evidence of an actual affair". i say no. im so sorry. but thats a fact.

Really? Just because of David Arquette saying something? Because he isn't Jennifer Anistons' friend Courtney Cox's husband or anything. That's not biased at all. No no!

also sad to say. i discourage, despise, detest, hate, loathe and scorn affairs like that. i cant believe you actually wld encourage affairs and stuff. this is totally despicable!! horrendous!
Never said I encouraged affairs. The simple fact is this. There is no solid evidence that any one of us knows of whether there was an actual affair or not. Simply that people THOUGHT there was one, the tabloids said it, but it has never been confirmed. That is all I'm saying. It's amazing how much crap you can take and twist.

omg... and yes i know ppl out there. maybe you too. like pitt and jolie because they are both hot and good looking and stuff.

No? See...putting words in my mouth again. So very wrong. You really need to learn how to stop that behavior.

They are a good couple. They do a lot of charity work, but still keep their family around. AND, at the risk of people like you saying that they're an "affair couple," they still stay together. That is dedication. No matter if there was an affair or not, they are dedicated to each other and their relationship.

but the fact is that. can u possibly love the kid of your dad's or mum's affair??? :blink:

Uh yeah. Like I said before, you really need to stop labeling her as that, since she isn't and there wasn't even solid evidence of an affair.

Guest Vino de Jerez

Oh really? And you know this how, Miss Jolie? Oh sorry. Wait, you're not Angelina Jolie! :rolleyes:

Are they now? Mr. Pitt? Miss Jolie? Is that you behind sherry_9203? No? Didn't think so.

Really? Just because of David Arquette saying something? Because he isn't Jennifer Anistons' friend Courtney Cox's husband or anything. That's not biased at all. No no!

Never said I encouraged affairs. The simple fact is this. There is no solid evidence that any one of us knows of whether there was an actual affair or not. Simply that people THOUGHT there was one, the tabloids said it, but it has never been confirmed. That is all I'm saying. It's amazing how much crap you can take and twist.

No? See...putting words in my mouth again. So very wrong. You really need to learn how to stop that behavior.

They are a good couple. They do a lot of charity work, but still keep their family around. AND, at the risk of people like you saying that they're an "affair couple," they still stay together. That is dedication. No matter if there was an affair or not, they are dedicated to each other and their relationship.

Uh yeah. Like I said before, you really need to stop labeling her as that, since she isn't and there wasn't even solid evidence of an affair.

just to let u know tiantian. jolie said that. its kinda open. and most ppl know abt how much she loves her adopted kids more than shiloh. http://thesuperficial.com/2007/01/angelina...pt.html#comment you can go read what she've said.

and hello. are u an actor? or an actress? or what, angie in disguise? even a FRIEND of jens said that they MAY hv a affair. furthermore, its in public. theres no way he can just accuse someone like that? even i wldnt agree the idea of ruining someones(angies) reputation.

oh yeah. who said that i believed what the tabloids said? i'd say no. crapping? twisting? why must i do those to general facts? theres no point. and that is what MOST of the ppl think.

theres sth for you: "Britain's Daily Star magazine has recently claimed that Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie got married in a secret Buddhist ceremony and presented the pictures to prove it. Brad in a blue suit, Jolie in a white wedding dress..." erm. yes im no piit and no jolie. but its in the magazine. yes.

then, what is it that makes you like them SOOOOOOO much? i just dont get it. cz ALMOST EVERYONE suspects them of hving an affair. its it just superficial? and i think they're doing SOOOOO much charity because they want to cover up for the sins(eg. affair & lying abt things that they've done) they've done. its not really purely from theirs. what else can they do if they want to seperate? apparently, jolie loves him. and that may be the reason why she is dying to get him? and just because of some lil superficial things that they've done to show "the world" everybody starts to believe them and stuff and even start to like them, this is just INSANE! very very unprincipled.

and what i name shiloh is what i like, seriously none of yr business. and u hvnt answered to my qnt. pls speak what ure heart says. pls dont go against your conscience.

at times i was wondering if you are some spy sent by jolie. why do you just keep supporting her? hv u thought of the aftermath they've created to poor jen aniston? i dont know how u feel. but i really pity her. VERY much.

and i dont hv any personal grudges against jolie, brad nor you. i hv to apologise on my behaviour earlier on, if i accidentally call you names. just because i was worked up. and just for a moment of folly. maybe you shld just go think RATIONALLY.

and after so much. i still think that suri is cuter. just because i dont like shiloh because she bear loads of resemblance to her parents, and i still insist on naming her an affair baby. not because she was conceived during pitt and jolie's togetherness. but its because of the bad impressions of their parents which is craved into the minds of the public. and also sad to say. i find you ignorant, okay, maybe not. more of innocent. just think logically. nth will go wrong. and im too lazy to go on this argument. cz i know it will go on forever. and yeah so.. thats that . B)

and id love to know whats your personal opinion after what ive said. cz those are mine.

Guest tian`tian

You really do believe all the tabloids and stuff you read eh?

Well that's your cup of tea.

I AM thinking rationally dear. I don't believe all the tabloids, because they are just that. Tabloids. And don't you think there would have been a much bigger deal made if Angelina REALLY said that? Or if they got married?

And yes, it was Jennifer's FRIENDS that said there was an affair. Of course they will back her up.

Anyways, I don't see this going anywhere, because you clearly cannot think rationally and believe every bit of drivel that is fed to you.

I think Suri is adorable as well.

Ignorant? Innocent? No. I'm just fair. Innocent until proven guilty.

Sick of trying to talk sense into you.

Guest Vino de Jerez

You really do believe all the tabloids and stuff you read eh?

Well that's your cup of tea.

I AM thinking rationally dear. I don't believe all the tabloids, because they are just that. Tabloids. And don't you think there would have been a much bigger deal made if Angelina REALLY said that? Or if they got married?

And yes, it was Jennifer's FRIENDS that said there was an affair. Of course they will back her up.

Anyways, I don't see this going anywhere, because you clearly cannot think rationally and believe every bit of drivel that is fed to you.

I think Suri is adorable as well.

Ignorant? Innocent? No. I'm just fair. Innocent until proven guilty.

Sick of trying to talk sense into you.

eh freak! i was trying to be nice to you. and here you are! what the heck?!

excuse me miss. if you dont like ppl being polite to you. then just go ahead and admit it.

apparently. u dont think rationally. and thats true, with LOGIC! every clever or sensible ppl will know that an affair is going on!

anw, i think u suck seriously. cant u just appreciate kindness? i'd even apologise to you for my bad behaviour and there you are!

insulting me more than before. thank you very much girl. i APPRECIATED that. :tongue2:

its not whether i believe it or not. why wld the papers want to talk nonsense and teach ppl all around the country wrong? i just dont get it.

well maybe you shld be less stubborn.

Archived