Battle Is On!

Guest pandoras0nymph

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest CrazieRavieToast

They're both so cute, it was really hard to pick but I'm going to go with Suri, that first picture is just so adorable.

Oh really? And you know this how, Miss Jolie? Oh sorry. Wait, you're not Angelina Jolie! :rolleyes:

Are they now? Mr. Pitt? Miss Jolie? Is that you behind sherry_9203? No? Didn't think so.

Really? Just because of David Arquette saying something? Because he isn't Jennifer Anistons' friend Courtney Cox's husband or anything. That's not biased at all. No no!

Never said I encouraged affairs. The simple fact is this. There is no solid evidence that any one of us knows of whether there was an actual affair or not. Simply that people THOUGHT there was one, the tabloids said it, but it has never been confirmed. That is all I'm saying. It's amazing how much crap you can take and twist.

No? See...putting words in my mouth again. So very wrong. You really need to learn how to stop that behavior.

They are a good couple. They do a lot of charity work, but still keep their family around. AND, at the risk of people like you saying that they're an "affair couple," they still stay together. That is dedication. No matter if there was an affair or not, they are dedicated to each other and their relationship.

Uh yeah. Like I said before, you really need to stop labeling her as that, since she isn't and there wasn't even solid evidence of an affair.

Why would anyone even confirm they had an affair? :lol:

Guest tian`tian

Why would anyone even confirm they had an affair? :lol:

Hmm didn't Jude Law do that?

Also, I'm not saying that THEY need to confirm it. There just needs to be indisputable evidence. Which there is not. Innocent until proven guilty. I like to think better of people rather than badly.

Archived