I'm now in charge of this thread... will fix the image links asaic of the first post in this thread ^^

Welcome to all new airen or ppl who come here just to find out more about Lee Seunggi :x

Happy Day to all!!!

@LoveSG thank you for updating the first page  =D>  
Welcome @MayS, @soulstealer and all the new people & the lurkers >:D<  Feel free to join the discussion here. =) 

Guest finagi

Hello to all Airens here and to all the fans... Since today is our Uri seunggi day allow me to share how I knew our seunggi the actor... Before I knew him I love watching kdrama but I confess that the first thing i want to see is if the actor is handsome..hehe.. Then i have 3 k actors that i like because they are good looking i can't name names but the just finish recently their dramas and the 1 is just started.. I like them to the point that i watched Many times their drama but strange i didn't attempt to surf their some info or their activities.then i got bored so i decided to watched again the kdrama based on the story and since i like the story about the king and queen i discover TK2H and then i discovered our Seunggi wow he is amazing in that drama then i watch all his drama to the point that i can't remember how many times over and over again.. Then for the first time I decided to search for him and his activities and I discovered that he's a singer too the more I impressed him wow what else he can do then I discovered him that his also an mc and in variety wow for the first time I told myself is there that kind of person that really exist?? And then the more I watched him the more I hooked with and the more I know him the more I stuck with him to the point that now even the 1st 3 kactor I like their recent drama I can't afford watch it there no excitement for I don't know why?? I tried but I failed and I find myself back to watched again all dramas and varies of our lee seunggi.. And I'm very thankful that I discovered the tryp96 blog, lagfan blog, and this soompi thread I updated to all his latest news.. Thank you all Airens for this.. :x .. For Lee Seung Gi he is one of a kind no ones ever compare to him he is the only one Multientertanaire he is the one... Our lovely, kind, gorgeous, awesome guy I can't find the words for him because he is just perfect for me... Our Uri Seunggi happy 10th anniversary to you may you have all the blessings and love you deserve in the world..stay healthy and be happy!! We love you no matter what!! :x :x :x ... I'm sorry if I post so long I don't know how to use a spoiler... Have a nice and happy seunggi day to all of you..lets share and spread the love , joy and happiness we receive to our Uri seunggi... :x we Airens are blessed and lucky enough because we have our lee seung gi in our life.. So lets not be greedy and lets share him with others :D I'm sure our Uri seunggi will agree and will happy for that.. :D .. We love you Lee Seung Gi!! I love you Airens!! :x :x :x

@Finagi your story is amusing. I remember the first time I see Lee Seung Gi in mgiag. My young sister played it on her laptop and asked me to accompany her to watch that drama. And you know, I fell in love with him at first sight. I didn't watch till the end since the holidays have finished and i had to return home. So I asked for the files and continue watcing at home. And since then i became his stalker on web , especially youtube (the easiest way). That's just usual story, anyway... but since today is 10th anniversary of his carreer, let's share our first experience with him, if you don't mind. That will be fun >:D<

I first saw him in the infamous chil sisters when it was played on public tv in Singapore ;) back then he was cute and I liked him but did not remember him for long... only when I saw him in 1n2d did I rly come to know him... became his fan when I found out he managed to keep to his studies and managed his time really well. Thats the quality that made me fall im love with him ^^ his excellent time management skills that illustrates how self-dosciplined and hard working he is.

That I think is his charisma-giving his all in what he does ;))

But to me his most defining role to date is Lee Jae Ha where he managed to pull off a character that he has to play as older in age really really well! His acting also matured a whole lot in TK2H :x

May I share my love story too! :x
I fall in love in Seung Gi as an actor first then I began to realize he is really such a multi talented celebrity I patted myself that I have such good choice! :))
I dun watch Kdrama and dun even know what is kpop etc back in 2011. 1st drama 49 Days upset me so much that I vowed the next drama I watched must be comedy! 2nd drama was actually Rooftop Prince (I badly needed a comedy to destress from my work) but somehow I can't watch beyond episode 5 so I switched to watch TK2H (airing at the same period) and ever since then I am so besotted with Seung Gi aka Jae Ha. 
I was desperately googling for this "actor" past works. And discovered he acted in My Girlfriend is a Gumiho, while watching that drama I heard the OSTs, was wondering who sang those songs as they sounded very nice. I went googled again and discovered Seung Gi sang those OSTs, googled somemore discovered he is an MC too! Realizing Seung gi is an umchinah make it worst for my devotion, how can such a perfect man existed in this world? why not in my country? 
Cut long story short, been a happy airen since 2012 till now. Like some said I did not manage to support him thru out his past 10 years but I am determined to stay with him as long as he wish in Kindustry for the next 10, 20 or 30 years!! :)

About Airen, this is from lost_kim in LSG Singer Thread

lost_kim said:
And I also just found out that seung gi's fan club is called "아이렌" (edit- thanks nonwinky for pointing out it's airen imageimage wasn't too sure about the romanization and translation...)

Edit

I forgat to put this part earlier of how I found the name... Well, I was in leeseunggi.com and I was searching through the site and found a page that had some kind of poll... apparently when they were choosing a name for their fan club, they did a poll and these were the top choices...

아이렌 - 세상에 단 하나밖에 없는 가장 소중한 사람.
9708명 (69%)

airen- the only precious person in this world

아인즈 - 독일어로 첫 번째라는 뜻.
920명 (6%)

In german it means the first one..

천수인 - 하늘이 주신 사람.
1775명 (12%)

chun soo een- Love given by heaven or love given from the skies...

페퍼민트
1563명 (11%)

peppermint

and I so love this picture cr: http://tryp96.wordpress.com/2014/06/04/2014-06-05-happy-10th-debut-anniversary-to-lee-seung-gi/#more-1404913959

Lee Seung Gi 10th debut anniversary is an amazing thing! It’s as true as the earth revolving around the sun.

photo source: dclsg, renyang

wyv5t.jpg

Guest finagi

@MiraS yes it is.thanks...and i know some of us has a same story how we end  up hooked and stuck with our seunggi...because we all know how awesome this guy is..so being stuck with him is beneficial.. :D:D because its worth it...agree all Airens. :\"> :x

Sorry but allow me to spazz for a moment here...
201406052308381710_1.jpg

His hand..... :x :x :x and his eyes..... :x :x :x Can you imagine your heart breaking for him? I bet the scene if seen from a wide angle would be angelic and beautiful :x :x :x

Guest ziimblu

Am probably one of   prodigal fans of SeungGi.  Sometimes my avatar isn't even Seunggi.... I like many Korean actors.....but I really, really like only a few, SeungGi including... 
The better part of the word "prodigal", however,  is homecoming.That's how it is with Suenggi, a coming home of sorts! 
And often, home is where the heart is!