Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

Guest junki_saranghae

Thanks for this..he is cute with his hand gestures ! :D Wonder when and if he ever gets to really 'deep kiss' a girl in future shows. :rolleyes: We'd most probably feel like pulling her hair out of jealousy..kekeke. :blush: :D

Just waiting for his anycall cf clip with Hyori (rumoured to have broken up with her bf). Got to be sizzling stuff. :sweatingbullets:

Wendy dear, you make me worry !!!! :sweatingbullets: ..maybe I will faint if I watch that show "deep kiss" in future :crazy::crazy:

bt the way, thanks for K&C clip :P

Guest liu_xing_girl

Thanks for Junki's translated message and all the magazine scans. I want those magazines!! (even though I can't read Chinese)

More gifs:

Am I adorable or what?

junkigif118.gifjunkigif137.gif

okay, that dancing gif is really cute & funny :lol: . from what clip is that?

Here, I look even cuter if the pic's enlarged...

junkigif152.gif

omo! :w00t: i love that sexy stare...really HOT! :P

junkigif148.gif

playful Junki on the lose again :D . i just love seeing the playful side of stars.

junkigif119.gif

okay, another guy to add on my list of those looks good in pink ;)

The clip where he's wearing red and dancing is from "what should I do" Drama city. No subs, but interesting story. Kinda like Back to the Future. I don't think you need subs to understand the story anyhow. You get the gist of the story by watching him act ^^; He's pretty cute there.

Guest liu_xing_girl

thanks for sharing all those wonderful gifs! :P

--i just hope anyone can help me with this one, can anyone upload or post a link of jun ki's giordano commercial? ysi pls.. thanks in advnce! :)

not sure if this is the Giordano CF you're looking for but so far this is the only one i have :lol:

http://d.turboupload.com/d/576900/HQLee_Ju...F_30se.avi.html

The clip where he's wearing red and dancing is from "what should I do" Drama city. No subs, but interesting story. Kinda like Back to the Future. I don't think you need subs to understand the story anyhow. You get the gist of the story by watching him act ^^; He's pretty cute there.

thanks seirin! :D i have to tell Hazel to give me a clip of that too :P

Wendy dear, you make me worry !!!! :sweatingbullets: ..maybe I will faint if I watch that show "deep kiss" in future :crazy::crazy:

bt the way, thanks for K&C clip :P

Elisa... :lol::lol::lol:

As for the K&C clip...angel seirin did the favour, not me ! :D

Ah...I see Kathy here again collecting clips of Junki ! :P

Guest VyLeTtE

i love your gifs thunderbolt!!!

ajumma wendy, im here!!!! hahaha

>>>>> angelvitz i remember u... u were the one who came up with bi's when i see u smile mv right? i really liked that one :) care to do one for ljk as well? :)

I'll post pics for you guys tomorrow :lol:

>>>>> thanks in advance *hugz*

Elisa dear..you can call me Wendy. I always call myself ajumma (auntie) because I am so much older than you girls here ! :P I'll PM you soon. :)

>>>>> il still call u eonni :) or want me to call u eomma? since i dun have nmy mum anymore and bi doesnt have his mum as wel... oopppsss junki stil has :D ill call his mum my mum kekekek

JunKi is conservative 0_0? I have had the slight idea about that when he said his ideal type of girl is someone cute, not sexy but conservative is a lil big word for me ^^.About the roles, I think it's hard to take them into account for defining his characters (you know, it must pair with the director's idea^^). Woahhh, mysterious Jun Ki more to find out :x :blush: .

>>>>> his ideal gurl?!?!?! omo omo i think i missed this one out do u still have that interview/article? :D

not sure if this is the Giordano CF you're looking for but so far this is the only one i have :lol:

http://d.turboupload.com/d/576900/HQLee_Ju...F_30se.avi.html

thanks seirin! :D i have to tell Hazel to give me a clip of that too :P

>>>>> i think there are only 2 giordano cfs as for the clip seirin said i dun think i have it :( will look for it tho kekekek

Guest s3imaDen

TT_TT i guess i'll have to start saving $$ to buy all the movies T_T K&C... Fly Daddy... T_T definitely poor now.. T_T

those chinese mags... whenever i see tat “妖" word... i just dont like it... T_T

Hazel, don't you dare call me that ! :tongue2: :D Just address me as Wendy, araso ? :D I'd better stop this spamming... :rolleyes:

We are cool about what the Chinese mag. labelled Junki, sometimes they are quite atrocious to the point of insolence ! :angry: But it could be their impression stemming from K & C.

Guest evon_kame1

I wonder what is JunKi doing in the plane now ! he is now on his way to Taiwan right??!! ^_^

Lucky stewardess!!!! can see JunKi !! hahaa..

Guest artsii

I wonder what is JunKi doing in the plane now ! he is now on his way to Taiwan right??!! ^_^

Lucky stewardess!!!! can see JunKi !! hahaa..

According to the newspaper, Jun Ki already arrived in Taiwan (CX 421 arrival time 11.05 am).

He will stay at Grand Formosa Regent Taipei hotel.

Here're pics of a room he will stay in, it's the Corner Suite (25,000 Taiwan dollars per night).

junkiroom2.jpg

junkiroom1.jpg

Jun Ki said "I'm so happy to have the opportunity to come to Taiwan and meet my fans. I can't wait to see them and I hope everyone will get a chance to know the real me (different from the role in The king and the clown)".

EN20_007.jpg

credit: apple daily taiwan

Will keep you guys updated :lol:Stay tuned!

Guest yoh

I know this is a weird thing to notice but Jun Ki looks short with baggy pants, haha. And I know that girl in his LacVert Cosmetics CF! She's really young though!

ps. I'm so happy that he got to interact with Han Ye Seul in Nonstop 4, she's an up-and-coming actress that I like too. :D What was his role on there anyway?

Guest junki_saranghae

artsii , thanks for the news, kiss you :P ..^^

I'm get sick today, so tired, but still can't leave this thread ahha....wait for news and photo of uri oppa from Taiwan...

Guest evon_kame1

According to the newspaper, Jun Ki already arrived in Taiwan (CX 421 arrival time 11.05 am).

He will stay at Grand Formosa Regent Taipei hotel.

Here're pics of a room he will stay in, it's the Corner Suite (25,000 Taiwan dollars per night).

junkiroom2.jpg

junkiroom1.jpg

Jun Ki said "I'm so happy to have the opportunity to come to Taiwan and meet my fans. I can't wait to see them and I hope everyone will get a chance to know the real me (different from the role in The king and the clown)".

EN20_007.jpg

credit: apple daily taiwan

Will keep you guys updated :lol:Stay tuned!

P.S. my neighbor is the night-time manager at the hotel, hope he could get some details of Jun Ki at the hotel .. hehehe..

Mama Mia !!! Oh my God ! thanks for the awesome news !!! I was so surprised ! hhaa..wow !! i think the hotel must be full of the fans too??!! hhahaa.....that is a comfortable room ! i hope he can have a good rest there! after all, all the hard works and works and works some more !! haha... thanks for the news!!

Please keep us up to date from hour to hour !! haha...cheers!

artsii, pali, pali..pics, news, updates..anything will do about Junki in Taipei now !!! :D:P:phew: We hope to see his self-cam pics from hotel room again... :blush: :lol:

seirin..am grinning like an idiot when I see JW nodding off at the conference table, never fails to amuse me ! :lol: Thanks for those lovely pics too . :P Am off to try and catch him on TVBS or whatever Chinese stations I have..brb soon.

Guest artsii

Yam (追星 section) said that Jun Ki will leave Taiwan on Sunday at 5.10 pm.

I just searched for the flight. I think it's CX420 TPE(5.10pm)-ICN (8.40pm).

Guest tuna_madunna

yey! page 265! this thread is soo fast growing!

thanks thundGIFS for the cute gifs!

thanks artsii for the fab hotel pix! wheepee..! i can think that junki is eating, sitting and sleeping in that hotel! *^__^* sure is lucky to be a star!

thanks seirin for the sleeping junki pics! junki really looks so cute when sleeping! he's a sleeping beauty! wheepee..! God bLEss ya all!

Guest krchiq

Finally, I saw JunKi's thread! I'm soo inlove with him. Undeniably, Junki has so many fans all over the world.! JunKi oppa! :D

Finally, I saw JunKi's thread! I'm soo inlove with him. Undeniably, Junki has so many fans all over the world.! JunKi oppa! :D

Great..another new Junkier here ! There is also lovejunki.net and his official website leejunki.com to visit for Junki's news. Have fun ! :D

Guest evon_kame1

Yam (追星 section) said that Jun Ki will leave Taiwan on Sunday at 5.10 pm.

I just searched for the flight. I think it's CX420 TPE(5.10pm)-ICN (8.40pm).

More updates on the way :lol:

Wow ! so fast he is going back to Korea??!! haha...I guess he will be having hard time leaving Taipei tomolo esp at the Taipei airport !! i can imagine that the place will be super crowded !! millions of fans !! haha..hahaa......out of control !!! hahaa...@_@