Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

^ wahh d.ling it right now...thanks for the link ^^ i bet it's one of those drawing interpertation things where it tells you what kind of person u are or something. koreans do that alot haha

le sigh. what lucky fans those 2 must be ;o;

Guest tianneh

wait. i watched the movie "flying boys" and i dont remember seeing lee jun ki. what was his role in the movie?

He was Dong Wan, the comic relief with brown curly hair. The one without any love entanglements (I'm a sucker for those).

Guest glitzyglam

Hey---

Did you guys know that he's going to be in a movie called 플라이 대디 플라이 (Fly, Daddy, Fly)?

It's a Japanese remake.

photo_still_9039_58526_L.jpg

I'm really excited for this because! Lee MoonShik is in it as well. Haha, he's so funny. =)

I read an article about why Lee JoonKi decided to do the movie, and he says it's because of Lee MoonShik. ^^

don't quote me on the date here. I'm guessing cuz he's wearing that silver jacket.

Here's clip of him with 2 fan girls.

38.45 min long

060210 KM (with 2 fans).wmv

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/bummie/m38b6

snapshot200602110130135fz.jpg

Does anyone wanna summarize for us? ^^;

^i'd be happy to summarize this if someone would

upload onto non-CB :sweatingbullets: i can't dl

from clubbox ..anyone anyone?! hehe it'd be

greatly appreciated :tears:

Hey---

Did you guys know that he's going to be in a movie called 플라이 대디 플라이 (Fly, Daddy, Fly)?

It's a Japanese remake.

I'm really excited for this because! Lee MoonShik is in it as well. Haha, he's so funny. =)

I read an article about why Lee JoonKi decided to do the movie, and he says it's because of Lee MoonShik. ^^

^yahh, i'm totally excited for this movie!

i have no idea what the plotline is, i can't recall lee moonshik's face,

and i'm probably not going to be able to watch it for a verrrry long time,

but i'm totally psyched nontheless!!! :w00t: bc LJK oppa is going

to be in it.. hohohoho;;

Guest glitzyglam

^yahh, i'm totally excited for this movie!

i have no idea what the plotline is, i can't recall lee moonshik's face,

and i'm probably not going to be able to watch it for a verrrry long time,

but i'm totally psyched nontheless!!! :w00t: bc LJK oppa is going

to be in it.. hohohoho;;

20060118134023.903.0.jpg

I heard a clip about what it's about---

and it's about a girl who was assaulted- so a dispirited man (Lee MoonShik... suppose to be the girls dad I think?) and a highschool student (Lee JoonKi) plan revenge.

Lee JoonKi comes out as a character who fought and learned about ever since young...

HAHAHA backward thongs XDDDDD

oh and i just watched the show with his date with the 2 fans and GOD. how jealous was i? VERY. T_T

that one girl in the back like wasted space and time..she didnt even say/do anything haha but whatever i bet his presence was just overwhelming.

but i thought that it was really cute how laid back and comfortable ljk is with anyone.

hes soooo loveableeee <33

20060118134023.903.0.jpg

I heard a clip about what it's about---

and it's about a girl who was assaulted- so a dispirited man (Lee MoonShik... suppose to be the girls dad I think?) and a highschool student (Lee JoonKi) plan revenge.

Lee JoonKi comes out as a character who fought and learned about ever since young...

Yes, and the highschol student (Lee Joonki) trains and teachs the father how to fight in 40 days....

^ ooooo i can picture hot action scenes with ljk in it! haha cant wait~ im glad hes playing a character more manly and less feminine.

does anyone know when its going to come out?