Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

Guest silverwingz

hey guys.. don't know if this has been posted before.. but here's the trailer of of his new movie "Fly Daddy".

I just can't wait to see it.. the movie looks intesting AND he looks really good in this movie.. the best he's looked in a movie in my opinion!! :lol:

Here's the link:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4M86I87V

It's real eye candy.. lol..

Guest AddiCOFFEE

He's like one of the most talented actors in Korea.. He has substance in his acting and that is hard to find..

I mean he can really cry.. That is superb acting.. Love Him and his acting to death....:)

I agree. he's definitely one of the best Korean actors I've come across and the best thing is that.. he doesn't copy anyone. He has his own style of acting.. I love that.

Guest majou99999

Hi Everyone,

I've read that BYJ's fans are all united to fight us 100% for this best Movie/TV Male Actor award.

So, as of this very minute, we are only leading by 100 votes.

And they are making a major comeback fight now!!!!!!

1 (D3034)李凖基 LJK 101744 votes 8.59%

2 (D3044)裴勇俊 BYJ 101641 votes 8.58%

Since we are only leading them by one percent now, at this rate, they will surpass us at any second now.

Please do your best to increase Junki's votes.....we still have few days left....it will be an uphill battle for all of us............

P.S. Just FYI, I am actually a Southern Californian living in U.S..

However, I really like Junki and I want to do everything possible to support Junki in every major POLLs around the world.

Please continue your voting support!!!!!

Thank you.

Guest AddiCOFFEE

He picked up a bottle of mineral water..I think given by a fan ?

My friend got very close to him last night and she was thrilled ! :D

I would probably in the hospital right now if I was in your friend shoe. Come on, seeing Junki talk and that smile of his.. died! If your friend saw him then that means she must have seen the film already.. can you ask her what's her though of it?

Guest AddiCOFFEE

Hi Everyone,

I've read that BYJ's fans are all united to fight us 100% for this best Movie/TV Male Actor award.

So, as of this very minute, we are only leading by 100 votes.

And they are making a major comeback fight now!!!!!!

1 (D3034)李凖基 LJK 101744 votes 8.59%

2 (D3044)裴勇俊 BYJ 101641 votes 8.58%

Since we are only leading them by one percent now, at this rate, they will surpass us at any second now.

Please do your best to increase Junki's votes.....we still have few days left....it will be an uphill battle for all of us............

P.S. Just FYI, I am actually a Southern Californian living in U.S..

However, I really like Junki and I want to do everything possible to support Junki in every major POLLs around the world.

Please continue your voting support!!!!!

Thank you.

This is bad.. Anyways if we really work hard, we can do it! Come one everyone.. FIGHTING!!!

Guest AddiCOFFEE

The playful Jun Ki.. :P

http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/5510/img2...78970960jw0.gif

http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/1439/img2...78970961uo5.gif

Emily, my friend said the movie is nice and I don't want spoilers from her ! :D

I've just finish watching that... he's such a cute dork! Always so playful.. :D Thanks Wendy, I'm glad your friend like it. Now if only there will be more reviews on the film. I'm so curious of what they have to said.

Guest lostheart911

uhm jst a question does he have a girlfriend? :D

i

find his personality really AWESOME!

he can ACT so well and not just that, he can also sing and dance!

ohmy! dats effin great for an artist like him!

uhm jst a question does he have a girlfriend? :D

i

find his personality really AWESOME!

he can ACT so well and not just that, he can also sing and dance!

ohmy! dats effin great for an artist like him!

He doesn't have a GF. He has no time. But if he does find one he said his fans will be the first to know.

I've just finish watching that... he's such a cute dork! Always so playful.. :D Thanks Wendy, I'm glad your friend like it. Now if only there will be more reviews on the film. I'm so curious of what they have to said.

There's 6.5 pages of news posted on mentor regarding his special screening. Not sure if any of them are reviews. I can't read korean :(

Guest rentao05

The playful Jun Ki.. :P

img29449478970960jw0.gif

img29449478970961uo5.gif

Emily, my friend said the movie is nice and I don't want spoilers from her ! :D

whoa~ He's just so cute in that pic... I wonder if they're gonna showfly daddy fly in the phils... I've always dreamt of seeing Junki as well as LDW on the big screen :lol:

There is one more gif from his photoshoot and he was real funny pretending to self-cam himself with his silly actions and had the girl (his staff?) laughing so hard. I will search and post later.

Jun Ki is such a lovable boy..

I just read his translated message posted on 22 July after Daejong award. I won't post here because it's not a good version due to grammatical errors. Just bear with it till a better version comes out. He talked mostly about filming Fly Daddy and his joy in working with the cast. Apologised to his fans for being so late with the message and told them not to keep late nights..now look who's talking ? :lol::D

eh? The July 22nd message was already translated and posted... Well, I'll repost for those who missed it.

Subject: Thank you, everyone!!

Hello, it's Junki..

I just got back.. ^^. Later, the 'The King's Man' family is going to go out for a celebration, but I felt like I should write a message before going ^^;.

Today was such a hectic day that my head even hurt. To be honest, I was never one to have luck in receiving awards, so I went with only half my expectations. To me, just being a runner-up in the huge award ceremony called the DaeJongSang Awards was a dream, something that I felt was a great honor.

It was an honor to have been awarded in front of all the senior actors that I respected, as well as all the other people of the movie industry.

Today was a day that I had a chance to engrave the love of my family into my heart more deeply. As a representative of my 'The King's Man' family, I want to tell you guys how overwhelmingly grateful we are.

Without getting ahead on just my joyful feelings of the moment, I will devote myself to acting with the encouragement from the award.

Especially, I bow my head in gratitude for the gift my family has given me, and also for my many family members in foreign countries.

From now on, I'll have to run even harder (note: run = work), and I won't disappoint you guys. I'll turn the honor to everyone who always share my happiness with me and who always cheer me on.

Today isn't a day about my joy, but about you guys' joy.

Thank you!

I love you!

Do I really need any more words? I'll always work hard.

^^

The following message was posted in the afternoon of the same day in the photo section. I guess after he woke up?

The King's Man Day 2006.07.22 14:37

Our celebration..

Many of our family members attended..

I love them wholly..

Our WooSung hyung finally received his award..

It was emotional..

He says that he kept back all his tears..

Congratulations JangSaeng ah.

Our director wasn't doing so well yesterday, but now his mind probably feels great..

And I had gone to the ceremony after two sleepless nights..

It was so tiring.

It's not just us

Because you guys were happy too, right?

This is all thanks to you guys.

creds; Junki's Cyworld, seirin@lovejunki.net for finding, lovejunki.net

translation by; taeyeonkat@lovejunki.net

Guest mcmug

thanks annie for re-posting....only read the first one

i think he felt more happy for WooSung and the director than himself

i mean the movie was a shared effort by the whole cast

Guest majou99999

URGENT NEWS!!!!! (REAL TIME DATA)

1 (D3044)裴勇俊 BYJ 103376 votes 8.58%

2 (D3034)李凖基 LJK 102529 votes 8.51%

3 (D3002)郑智薰 Rain 85730 vptes 7.12%

As you can see, the BYJ family has responded to the calling of BYJ world fsite leaders and they are united and going full-foce to beat LJK.

We need to activate all our LJK family members too!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please vote as often as you possibly can.

Try ever 10 or 20 or 30 minute-interval for your votes.

Have fun!!!!!!

Guest lunalie

can this boy get any cuter?! i don't this so... well he'll probably prove me wrong with the next batch of photos but seriously, junki is absolutely adorable.

i have to say, i'm really starting to like his new hair color. it's like the sun came down and gave him a kiss on the top of his head.