Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

Guest Smelly Tofu

Wah thanx for those promo fly daddy pic...i wonder if it just the angle or does his hair colour looks better then the last time i saw him..did he re-dye it again??...oh wait second look...it's still the same....i like his black hair more..though this colour is ok...just a bit typical...

Guest choco-late

Thanks for all the pics! ! ! !

Junki has turned into a browny! But I love his brown hair... although I prefer his black hair more....

Guest rachel_ksy

thanks wendy dearie for all the photos. he looks lovely!

anyway, i was just wondering if anyone would have the link to his 30 sec 3rd pomegranate cf instead of the 15 sec one? and a friend wants to know if anyone has the full drama links to star's echo instead of those in the 1st post where there are only the junki's parts. thank you!

Guest tanyl78

ahh, can't wait for the movie to be out!! he looks good in those pictures, even though i still prefer him with black hair...

oh by the way, is there any sub for his old mini drama?

Drama City Ep.234-What Should I Do (11-07-040)

Guest angelvitz

OMG... i cant breath... :w00t:

junki looks so hotta! :sweatingbullets:

i wanna have that magazine...

i still have that daejong spirit... im still in cloud 9 for junki's success! :P

too bad, i have to re-dye my hair, junki and I could have the same hair color... i hate school, dean could have forgotten im in college now...

junki have the guy-next-door look (HOT guy-next-door) with his black hair, but i love his look now too... :sweatingbullets:

even if he looks tired and have eyebags... he still smile tirelessly and charmingly... B)

Guest mintyjunki

syong is the nickname of the person who scanned the magazine. She was at his fanmeeting too. She ripped a few fancams.

:blush: I thought that syong was part of the magazine! Thanks Seirin.

My favourite funny guy..Mr Lee Moon Shik, for without him, Fly Daddy won't be that funny ! :D

http://img56.imageshack.us/img56/4128/b9aebdc4c7fcnf7.jpg

That beautiful profile always steals my breath away..LOL !

http://img82.imageshack.us/img82/3374/1153...be7c8b83fc1.jpg

I thought for a moment that ajushi Lee Moon Shik was wearing pyjamas!

Wendy>> I was actually staring at Jun Ki's....errrrr.... buttons.... Am I pervert or what! :w00t:

Thanks for all the pictures girls! I find that Jun Ki looks better in the Daejong film fest and Fly Daddy promo more than his photoshoots!

Majou>> I can't access the voting website... : ( Will try again.. Yup I remember just days before the Daejong awards, the Chinese LJK forums were practically in a frenzy on pushing the votes for Jun Ki. Great JoB!

Guest AddiCOFFEE

So many goodies since the last time I came here. Thank you so much Wendy and junki_saranghae.. his hair is a bit different from the Award, I like it better here though. I guess hair dyeing was not something new in the 80s. :lol: -- I'm so excited about this movie... gosh I can't wait to read the reviews and feedbacks. I hope it's all good!

I can't view the voting site.. it keep loading forever. Anyone has the same problem or was it just my computer? :blink:

BTW thank you so much Seirin for the videos. I download everything you post there. :D

I finally finish watching Hotel Venus and surpirsingly I like it inspect of the slow pace. He was so good as Boy. Junki has not disppointed me yet. From Hotel Venus and Flying Boys to King and Clown, he rock it! All his characters are different yet they are all loveable. I must have seen everything he's in now except City Dream... Anyone know where I can find it?

We have seen the puff up face, the salute, the lip pressing..

Now see the tongue!

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g127/min...nki/tongue1.jpg

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g127/min...nki/tongue2.jpg

He always leave something for the fans to discuss huh.. such a naughty boy. :lol:

Beautiful Gong-gil wallie:

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a259/thu...2/KCwallie1.jpg

credit: nicola225, 163.com; jisubaddicts.com

Thanks thunderbolt. *save* this person did a very good job! Gong-gil will stay in our mind for a long long time.

thanks wendy dearie for all the photos. he looks lovely!

anyway, i was just wondering if anyone would have the link to his 30 sec 3rd pomegranate cf instead of the 15 sec one? and a friend wants to know if anyone has the full drama links to star's echo instead of those in the 1st post where there are only the junki's parts. thank you!

Star's Echo is posted on my clubbox. http://clubbox.co.kr/seirin. You can do a search there. There's no other links because the files are large and I didn't convert them into smaller versions. The subbed version is only available through torrents from d-addicts.

There's no 30 sec of the 3rd pomegranate out yet.

ahh, can't wait for the movie to be out!! he looks good in those pictures, even though i still prefer him with black hair...

oh by the way, is there any sub for his old mini drama?

Drama City Ep.234-What Should I Do (11-07-040)

I'm still editing the subs. I'll release them later this week. The raw file is available on clubbox. There's no direct download links yet. I'll make a smaller LQ hardsubbed version after subs are done. I'll be releasing hard and soft subs HQ files.

hey!!!....

any news about oppa?

how's he d0in' n0w?

I posted his schedule a few pages back...

Guest majou99999

Hi Voters,

Latest Poll Update:

As of 2006-7-27 02:26 AM (China Time)

1 (D3044)裴勇俊 Bae Yoon Jun 92397votes 8.42%

2 (D3034)李凖基 Lee Jun Ki 90776 votes 8.27%

3 (D3002)郑智薰 Rain 80669 votes 7.35%

2006-7-26 10:48 AM (China Time)

1 (D3044)裴勇俊 Bae Yoon Jun 89822 votes 8.41%

2 (D3034)李凖基 Lee Jun Ki 81913 votes 7.67%

3 (D3002)郑智薰 Rain 79082 votes 7.40%

I did a quick calculation and found that

in the past 16 hours,

Junki's votes increased by 8863 (from 81913 to 90776),

and the percentage went up by 0.6% (from 7.67% to 8.27%).

While BYU's votes increased only 2575 (from 89822 to 92397),

and the percentage just went up by 0.01% (from 8.41% to 8.42%).

I've tested at different computers, and found that you can repeat the vote in 20 to 25 minutes.

If all Junki's fans continue with our voting efforts at the same rate for the next few days, then #1 ranking can be achieved!!!!!

Baxia!!!

Guest majou99999

Hi Everyone,

Remember at the Daejong award that Junki gave a bunch of flowers to contragulate his co-star for winning the best male actor award?

I found some interesting behind-the-scene photos & video clip,

but I don't know how to post the pictures or the vidoes up here.

Here is the link to the Baidu Posting for the photos:

http://post.baidu.com/f?kz=117945604

And here is the link to the Baidu posting for video file

http://post.baidu.com/f?kz=117951256

Have fun!

Guest mayyeejeh

wow, i just voted for lee jun ki in the chinese poll thing... he's only a around 100 something votes from being #1

裴勇俊 93229票

李凖基 93035票

Guest majou99999

Hi Voters,

Latest Poll Update: :lol::lol::lol:

As of 2006-7-27 05:50 AM (China Time)

1 (D3034)李凖基 Lee Jun Ki 97842 votes 8.70% :lol::lol::lol:

2 (D3044)裴勇俊 Bae yoon Jun 95475 votes 8.49%

3 (D3002)郑智薰 Rain 82300 votes 7.31%

Everyone, keep up the good work!!! :rolleyes:

Now, we just need to maintain this lead to the end!!!

Guest lynnshim

question: does anyone have the clip where lee junki suprised everyone by crying in 8 srecs? or do they have a link on it on you tub or somewhere else? thanks (: