Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

Guest mcmug

Annyeong sHaziEe & Kynthia *ET touch*

seeya this friday shaz

wendy, minty, thunder, shaz, kynt...all sg junkiers we must meet soon maybe after wendy's korea trip

i need to come back to planet junki ^^

wendy...prepare a banner saying 'ah ah over junki come to singapore'

Guest cutiepad

seeya this friday shaz

wendy, minty, thunder, shaz, kynt...all sg junkiers we must meet soon maybe after wendy's korea trip

all sg junkier? include me too!..hahahaha... i missed the premier of king and clown, hopefully i don't miss this too

seeya this friday shaz

Maddy..I know how you feel after K.L. :blink: Anyway, please get back to Happy Virus ! :D

:blink:Was chatting with a Japanese fan who went to Korea on 15th, the day Dongbang returned from KL, she saw them at airport and Yunho in wheelchair. She is one hyper okasan and chased them as they walked, got too close to Micky and Xiah trying to snap pics with her cellphone, but they told her no. Anyway she went to Xiah's parents' pizza restaurant and took photos with them and his twin brother. His mum is beautiful, the dad typical Korean look ! :P Now Dongbang is in Japan ? Their concert there on 29th or something. B)

I will be back on 6th Aug. night, maybe we can get together on our National Day or eve ? Will chat about my 'Jun Ki' trip. Those who ordered Jun Ki's stuff from me, I will be happy if all can meet so I can pass you guys everything. :)

Btw, this is the actor who was supposedly casted for Gong Gil but the role finally went to Jun Ki ! :P

posterphoto927rh2.jpg

parkhaeilez8.jpg

His name is Park Hae-il, 29 years old.

Our JK somewhere...

1153741421115121027518wu2.jpg

Guest StylishAzNx07

wow havent been in here from quite a while ... O__O

btw anyone know how much english lee junki is able to speak? cuz i was just bored and i rewatched my girl and his prounciation is pretty good for a korea born guy. so i was just wondeirng how much english he knows.... ?

Guest lynnshim

umm i was wondering,

does anyone have the scene wear junki has tears in his eyes in 8 sec. i checked the first page, but i dont know which one it is. thanks!

wow havent been in here from quite a while ... O__O

btw anyone know how much english lee junki is able to speak? cuz i was just bored and i rewatched my girl and his prounciation is pretty good for a korea born guy. so i was just wondeirng how much english he knows.... ?

By my guess...not much ^^; He does have a caucasion friend in the entertainment field I think. I'm sure he could call him up to help him with pronunciation if he needed it.

Wendy: if u manage to get close to Junki, go test his english for us :)

That's in a cafe somewhere in Tokyo

Wonder what JK's hand gesture meant ? :) Again, he's not paying attention in front, looking everywhere, cute ! :D

c7cfb4c3c2eeb8a3b1e22rb5.gif

A warm welcome to newbies here...na du (me too), I love Jun Ki in My Girl ! :D

Guest StylishAzNx07

^LOL it means very good, like awesome~~ lol its the yoo jae suk hand thingie in xman. lol im guessing he must watch xman! :lol: i love that show..

^^^

weNdy

thaNks f0r thE piCs....

l0ve iT...

ahHHmmmM....

ab0ut the gif y0u post,,,

well, i think, he thanks God....

cauz' sometimes i do that when i thanks God....

weLl, thaT's f0r me....

good morning junkiers............

Guest AddiCOFFEE

yea, I want to see Junki on xman doing daeyeonhaji ^^; kekeke I wonder if his tongue is sharp enough to beat everyone down ^^;

Out of all the game shows, I want to see him most in X-man... I think they will be more than happy to have him anytime but it just that he's one busy guy. Thinking about him in the of course game get me so hype up for no reason.. :lol:

Out of all the game shows, I want to see him most in X-man... I think they will be more than happy to have him anytime but it just that he's one busy guy. Thinking about him in the of course game get me so hype up for no reason.. :lol:

I wonder if he will go on xman if his fans asked him to LOL haha Course it would be best gameshow if shinhwa is also there LOL They're pretty funny. Shinhwa vs Junki dance battle hahaah He better get help from Hyun Joon LOL

Guest AddiCOFFEE

I wonder if he will go on xman if his fans asked him to LOL haha Course it would be best gameshow if shinhwa is also there LOL They're pretty funny. Shinhwa vs Junki dance battle hahaah He better get help from Hyun Joon LOL

Omg.. I would so going to die if all the Shinhwa guys and Junki are in the same show especially in X-man too. Sound too good to be true!! lol I've seen Junki dance and honestly he's not bad. Might not be as good as Minwoo and Junjin but better than the rest of the members.. :D

Edited: YEAHHHH own another page in my favorite thread woohooo I love you all. :lol:

Guest StylishAzNx07

junki oppah looks mad hot in those pics at the award show .... he gets hotter and hotter by the minute. such an adorable guy too<3 lol

lol i wonder if he watches XMAN often cuz it seems like since he knows that hand thingie that mc yoo does lol :lol:

id seriously freak out if he makes an appearance in xman in the future ...

Guest AddiCOFFEE

As I was reading through the few pages that I've missed. You guys mention about if Junki has green hair, he will look like a character from the manga/manhwa.. I absolutely agree. Even without that hair color, he already look like those characters.

Omg.. I would so going to die if all the Shinhwa guys and Junki are in the same show especially in X-man too. Sound too good to be true!! lol I've seen Junki dance and honestly he's not bad. Might not be as good as Minwoo and Junjin but better than the rest of the members.. :D

Edited: YEAHHHH own another page in my favorite thread woohooo I love you all. :lol:

yea, Junki is better than the other members but ahah It might be a challenge against JJ and probably Minwoo. I think JJ dances better than minwoo? Or maybe just cuz he does power dances. The breakdancing ground rolling with the feet in the air, I think Junki does a better job cuz his legs are really straight. But the robotic dances might be a challenge ^^; I'm not sure about the power dances too. Junki is quite flexible, but not sure if his dance moves are that powerful yet...