Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

3 minutes ago, Uniform Victory said:

No it wasn't. It was W which was leading. But it did in few episodes. It only rated ave of less than 10%. MLSHR was even first on its timeslot on 4 episodes.

We'll see. I hope I'm wrong, but I wouldn't be surprised if it goes to Jo Jung Seok. Let's hope for the best for Joon Gi. We know Wang So deserves it ; ) 

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, leesopark16 said:

We'll see. I hope I'm wrong, but I wouldn't be surprised if it goes to Jo Jung Seok. Let's hope for the best for Joon Gi. We know Wang So deserves it ; ) 

I would be really surprise if he wins. :):):)  I would wonder on what basis.

Edited by Uniform Victory
  • Like 4

Daesang should go to Han Suk Kyu, since he is a sunbae, great actor, acting in the highest rated drama of SBS. (didn't include him earlier since he wasn't there, but he came in late)

Really I don't understand how come JG didn't get the Top Excellence. I'm angry. Not sure he will win the Daesang over Han Suk Kyu. And if he does, it's unfair to not reward Han Suk Kyu with the Top Excellence. WTF SBS.

• Like 7

I knew it. When I heard there will be a Hallyu Star awards, I knew it will be Joon Gi's. Is that their consolation prize for him ? Incredible, the guy with one of the most incredible acting performance this year - if not the best - didn't win an acting award. Him loosing against Lee Min Ho and Kim Rae Won makes me really angry. (I like Lee Min Ho though, and enjoyed some of his dramas, so not hating on the actors, but seriously Wang So is just really really great to be ignored like that over ratings). Disappointed of SBS.

• Like 11

But well i think MLSH have done their best tonight, not too dissappointed too, 

i think Hallyu award only have one winner ( not sharing )  and announce before daesang LOL

maybe for top excellence they look for the rating too, Doctor and LOBS have same rating 20% beside JG already get so many top excellence award ahahahahha 

and beside when JG got Hallyu wave and best couple, i feel like Fans effort tp vote everyday finally pay off 

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, leesopark16 said:

I knew it. When I heard there will be a Hallyu Star awards, I knew it will be Joon Gi's. Is that their consolation prize for him ? Incredible, the guy with one of the most incredible acting performance this year - if not the best - didn't win an acting award. Him loosing against Lee Min Ho and Kim Rae Won makes me really angry. (I like Lee Min Ho though, and enjoyed some of his dramas, so not hating on the actors, but seriously Wang So is just really really great to be ignored like that over ratings). Disappointed of SBS.

When KRW and LMH won Top Excellence, I was hoping that they saved the two better actors for Daesang. Then came the Hallyu Star Award and by then I realized, Joon Gi surely will win this category and so they feel that he is not leaving empty headed and give the top prize to Han Suk Kyu. I have no complaint over HSK win but if SBS not going to give him Daesang, at least he should be rewarded with Top Excellence. It just does not make sense at all. It's high time this K-actor just stop being too nice and shove the two middle fingers to SBS. I am mad. :angry:

• Like 11

dissapointed af right now. how come sbs didnt recognize lee joon gi oppa as wang so? losing to LMH is really make me mad. seriously. im sorry for LMH's fans but i think everyone can realized how good wang so to be compared to just a mere character. im so sad. LJG oppa need that award. after all rating is all what important to SBS!  

• Like 11