Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

Guest Vanni Zae

Annyeong, is there anyone here that wanna come to Joon fan meeting in Yokohama on Jan 30 & 31? let's go with me

i want! but I can't TT_TT

@wastra  welcome 
Sorry I'm late to welcome you, I've been busy lately.
Don't worry about english grammar, like you I'm not perfect in english either, we have a lot of JG family members here came from different country.
Like you I'm also new here not more than 2 months. Have fun reading and posting your comments.

Does anyone know what episode is that JGStyle above? Jun Ki flying and kissing his knee? Haha he is as elastic as newborn babies who take their feet to their mouth ;))

petito said: Ok, here are my honest feelings about such fan "arts". I really don't like when he is constantly turned to into a woman with long hair, make-up and all. I don't know but it is disturbing me, not in the one above but especially when he makes a convincing female. I know he is one guy that pulls it off nicely and he proved this with K&C, but when I read comments like he looks like a girl, I inexplicably get upset. I mean there are such remarks in comments of 10 years ago and today too and I want to say to those people's faces to go watch TBDW or TW. And if only he didn't tweet such things :( 

@petoi Yes, we've to vote now :D

@petito That's in JGstyle ep.5 :)

Huh! Suddenly, I feel quite insecure again with this year mbc drama awards. We only need to vote him for popular category :(

I was hoping empress ki not to be in the award nominations but it doesn't come true :( Why do mbc make nominations for only a few-episodes-aired dramas like empress ki and golden rainbow?? I think scandal, gfb, ek have high ratings. The more high rating dramas are nominated, the less possibility for 2W team to win the higher awards :(

@patoi I could vote several times a day last year. I think it only needs to change the username, and on/off the internet of the PC ;)

2W team & uri Joongi really deserves many high awards of the night, please... we fans want to be very happy together with him unlike last year [-O<

Merry said: @patoi I could vote several times a day last year. I think it only needs to change the username, and on/off the internet of the PC ;) 2W team & uri Joongi really deserves many high awards of the night, please... we fans want to be very happy together with him unlike last year [-O<