Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

@Merry, I am crossing my fingers (also my toes) for Joon to be nominated in best acting category, he really deserves it and it will be a boost to his morale. Really want to cheer him up, to show him that Two Weeks are very much appreciated despite it being so underrated.

emaan said: Loll @petito. I ll use my imagination Instead. hahaha I normally don't watch physically intimate scenes , man. Lol is it embarrassing if your heart races seeing it? Eeep

Guest Vanni Zae

@patoi i see... sadly my facebook no longer active, but we can talk in this forum, :D

guys i dream about being kissed by junki last night, haha and its because of you @petito, make me imajine being kissed by him, poor it just happen in my dream LOL

@joonginess, I don't know what to give you Insightful, Awesome or LOL hehehe. Your comment covered them all. I agree that Satto's kiss was so desperate. Joon can convey his emotion to us through his acting even in his kiss acting.

6t4y.jpgMy beloved family who are in the 3rd year of high school~ The exam(Korean SAT) is just around the corner~! My family is sincere and passionate and they are irreplaceable stand alone asset to the country, so I am sure you will definitely have a great outcome. Don’t feel too pressured. You can make your opportunities any time.
(Trans by Elly)
Cr: JGFamily

I personally don't really like those kind of forceful kiss scenes like the one in TBDW. I prefer his kiss scenes in his other dramas. Maybe because I'm shy, haha. 
@petito Oh, you forgot the kiss scene between Gongil and the emperor in King and the Clown! HAHAHAHAHA

5cnv.jpgIf it is you~!!! Now that the weather is getting cold, you should take good care of yourself and don’t get sick~! I wish all of you well who are the most precious to me. Play up~! I will pray for you♡
(Trans by Elly) 
cr: JGFamily

joonginess said:@petito, you left out the CPR kiss that made me totally breathless and in need of CPR myself. How can you find another K-drama scene like that? =D> It just shows the power of Joongi's on-screen emotions.=D>

38l0.jpgI am also cheering for the rest of the family who are preparing for valuable challenge and opportunities for life~^^ Take all our strength. In the long course of life, let’s not be too excited or too depressed with small things and let’s wait for blessing that is coming in our way soon.~^^ You cannot help but succeed.~ wahdabyong~!♡
(Trans by Elly)
Cr: JGFamily

daegorr said: I personally don't really like those kind of forceful kiss scenes like the one in TBDW. I prefer his kiss scenes in his other dramas. Maybe because I'm shy, haha. 
@petito Oh, you forgot the kiss scene between Gongil and the emperor in King and the Clown! HAHAHAHAHA

itemprop="name"The 10 Hottest Kdrama moments without a kiss

We've already celebrated the 10 hottest Kdrama kisses, but coming few and far between, those kisses aren’t what really fuel the majority of the romances in our favorite dramas. The episodes leading up to the big explosion of passion are often filled with sweet moments of tender romance that make our stomachs do somersaults and keep us pushing the “next episode” button. So, now that the weather’s getting cold, let’s celebrate some of these heart-warming moments, shall we? There are so many to choose from, but here are a few of the top tender Kdrama moments:

(skipped unrelated.....)

4. The measurements, Arang and the Magistrate

Arang_and_themagistrate_measurement_scen

Whoa. Apparently, sewing is the sexiest activity in the world. Who knew? Nothing even really happens in this scene, and it still had me clutching my heart.

Even as I type this, I can think of about 20 more scenes that I could include on this list. There are just so many good ones to choose from! Which sweet Kdrama moments captured your heart?

source : dramafever