Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

Guest Vanni Zae

@patoi yes you right what i mean here is that kiss in my girl was kiss at bed in the morning, jung wo was a naughty boy, but i like his run scene after that and we could see his martial art

junki in My Girl was hilarious, he had cute and funny moments with the lead girl, that public bath scene is unforgettable ;)) "unni" hahaha

daegorr said: @irilight I managed to register with MBC and vote last year, but I can't remember the process. I think I did encounter some problems too. But like what the others say, just wait for the announcement this year and you can try following the tutorial to register again.  
I'm already getting excited at the thought of getting to vote for Junki! LOL I sound so confident that he will even get nominated. I don't have high hopes of him getting the Daesang (Grand Prize) though, because that award usually goes to the lead of the station's most popular drama of the year, I feel. Two Weeks received lots of compliments, but it wasn't popular, so it is unlikely that he will get the Daesang. But of course, it would be perfect if he does win that award!
And gosh, that video of Junki doing the split. HE IS NOT HUMAN!! I can't even lift up my leg straight. 

petito said: Two Weeks was definitely the most underrated drama of the year. It is so sad to know it was because of the lack of proper promotion and because people preferred a rom-com over it, but it deserves awards just for the awesome acting, at least Jun ki and Chae-mi - they were both amazing. If awards are given just based on numbers called rating, then they are not credible at all.. Hope they really take compliments and reviews into account and I hope TW and Junki get lots and lots and lots of awards :D 
His army photos are amazing.  He indeed has a pure and flawless face, which can be seen when he is wearing zero make-up :)

Dear all, I'm posting these upon high demand, as people know I'm more a fan of fighting and stuff :P ahh I feel like a pervert :\">
There were made gifs of AATM and TW so I'm posting those:
tumblr_mc5ewbhhbc1rqgnw4o2_250.gif tumblr_mc5ewbhhbc1rqgnw4o5_r1_250.gif

tumblr_mbp0vr3fdR1qfakbgo5_250.gif tumblr_mbp0vr3fdR1qfakbgo6_250.gif tumblr_mbp0vr3fdR1qfakbgo7_250.gif

tumblr_mu3w3f8vRt1r0n47ho1_250.gif tumblr_mu3w3f8vRt1r0n47ho2_250.gif

cr: tumblr
u1xtq.gif u1xvq.gif

u1y51.gif
u1y3r.gif 
u1y0y.gif

tumblr_mc1cc3XChw1rh1nebo7_250.gif tumblr_mc1cc3XChw1rh1nebo8_250.gif tumblr_mc1cc3XChw1rh1nebo9_250.gif

oh I love this tree in Iljimae :) 

Flawless Skin.

Guys, is it too much to ask him to guest on Running man? I love that show. Imagine him doing variety....phaallleeeseee

@petito lol that last gif of time between dog and wolf, what in actuall heck is happening there. :P

don't feel like a pervert man. We all are pervs, if that's the case

emaan said: @petito lol that last gif of time between dog and wolf, what in actuall heck is happening there. :P don't feel like a pervert man. We all are pervs, if that's the case

Loll @petito. I ll use my imagination Instead. hahaha

I normally don't watch physically intimate scenes , man. Lol is it embarrassing if your heart races seeing it? Eeep

@petito, you made my day **brushing*, agree that TBDW's kiss scenes are the best yet by far by Joon Gi, hope to see more in next project hehehe @emaan, I tweeted to him about Running Man when he asked our opinion about his upcoming projects. Urged him to do Running Man. I remember when he had live Q&A with Weibo's followers early this year, someone asked him to do this show and he said he might because he has several invitations from variety shows.
@widad, thanks for pics and fan arts, they are real nice.

irilight

said:thank you... I am puzzled..Two Weeks has been in the lead for a long time in our daily votes.... I still have hope that it will end up coming on top...  So - wouldn't that give Jun-Ki the opportunity to be in position to receive the Daesang??