Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

Jun Ki is the only actor who gained a huge fandom without romantic comedies, then he must be the only actor whose fans always talk about his scars, stunts and action scenes and worry about him

;)

typ08.jpg

Do you know if he had that scar before?? 

Haha, you said it right!! And I didn't notice that scar, it might be a new one :D

Do you wake up early today dear? Your new post today is so early ;))

I have never registered with MBC before, will do it when Two Weeks are nominated this year. Hope it gets many nominations, one of which is excellence actor award for uri Joon.
Where are you Joon, you have been MIA for many days now. Must be hard preparing for upcoming fan meetings or are you in the studio recording your new album, we are waiting for your new songs also.

And here are my gifs: 

txun9.gif

I love his reactions.. You couldn't have missed this one.. The host guy showing him a naked actress photo and this is his reaction ;))

txv04.gif

This scene in TBDW.. When she is teasing with him by saying "should we take a shower together" and his reaction =)) So innocent ;))

Much in love with his reactions :-*

How about this one?? Kk^^ Check out Mr. Lee Joongi at about 1:26 what he's looking at and his expression when he showed it us :P

Cr: Njunki

Guest Vanni Zae

everytime there are voting about junki just give me information here guys, i will vote him like crazy:D

@patoi he has been MIA for fews days that make me miss him, then i rewatched his drama my girl, iljimae, arang satto by marathon now i have dizzy! lee jun ki everywhere on my head, even in my dreamz LOL

class="cb b15" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 15px; border: 0px; font-size: 27px; outline: 0px; line-height: 30px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); letter-spacing: -0.5px; clear: both; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Getting Into Kdrama Characters—And Then Letting Go

lee-jun-ki.jpg?w=600
ha-ji-won.jpg?w=600
t-o-p.jpg?w=600

Lee Jun Ki's recent statements about the depression he experienced after wrapping up the fast-paced emotional drama "Two Weeks" have focused new attention on how involved an actor gets in a role. And how difficult it can be to let a character go.

"I was fine after the drama ended, and I was actually proud after all the news articles praising my acting," said Lee Jun Ki. "But after a while, I started feeling sad and it eventually escalated to depression."

He wondered if he might have avoided that depression if he had immediately taken on another project.

"I opted out of schedules so that I could rest after the drama, but now I think it was a mistake," said Lee Jun Ki. "Maybe I would not be so overcome by emotions had I been preoccupied with work."

After actress Ha Ji Won finished playing Cha Hae Joon in the film "Spector 7,"she needed professional counseling.

"I could not break away from the character I played," said Ha. "In 'Sector 7,' the monster dies, and all the people I love die and I am the only one left alive. For some reason, I could not break away from the pain for quite some time."

Therapy eventually helped her realize that because an actor puts so much emotional energy into playing a role it's easy to feel empty when filming ends. Ha Ji Won learned that it was important to counter that empty feeling.

"So, now when I am between projects, I know to expect it and work hard to stay busy," she said.

To prepare for a role, actors sometimes have to do more than learn skills such as horseback riding or martial arts. They often have to distance themselves from the interactions that make up their daily life.

For example, when BigBang's T.O.P. was getting ready for his role in the film "Commitment," he had to avoid some social interactions and disengage from his idol life.

"I isolated myself from outside communications for practically a year in order to put my entire focus on the character of Myung Hoon," said T.O.P. "I devoted a lot of thought into choosing this movie, and as much as I did, I found out that I needed to be serious about it."

And convincingly playing someone in love can also be hard to move past. According to actress Gong Hyo Jin many actresses lie when they say they don't feel anything for the actor they play a romantic scene with.

"It's not like we meet each other once or twice," said Gong. "We work with them for months."

But having feelings for your co-star doesn't mean the relationship will survive.

"It is true that feelings do form, but those feelings usually fade away in the span of a few weeks after the drama ends," said Gong.

Source: KDramaStars

~~~~~

Maybe that's why we see some actors who pretty soon sing up for a new project... esp. if they were in a drama full of angst.. It forces them into a new character..

Thank you guys for the information, when votings start I'll probably need info again :D Hahaha I love that video, @Merry I probably saw it before but didn't notice what he is showing, he is so cute ;)
I didn't wake up early, dear, I actually sleep very late :P my last post above is at 3 am and your first one is 5 am (in our local time) .. So when you post your comment every day, it is actually still night here and I'm up, Local time here is now 11 am :D

Vanni Zae said: everytime there are voting about junki just give me information here guys, i will vote him like crazy:D @patoi he has been MIA for fews days that make me miss him, then i rewatched his drama my girl, iljimae, arang satto by marathon now i have dizzy! lee jun ki everywhere on my head, even in my dreamz LOL

@irilight I managed to register with MBC and vote last year, but I can't remember the process. I think I did encounter some problems too. But like what the others say, just wait for the announcement this year and you can try following the tutorial to register again.  
I'm already getting excited at the thought of getting to vote for Junki! LOL I sound so confident that he will even get nominated. I don't have high hopes of him getting the Daesang (Grand Prize) though, because that award usually goes to the lead of the station's most popular drama of the year, I feel. Two Weeks received lots of compliments, but it wasn't popular, so it is unlikely that he will get the Daesang. But of course, it would be perfect if he does win that award!
And gosh, that video of Junki doing the split. HE IS NOT HUMAN!! I can't even lift up my leg straight. 

I'm already getting excited at the thought of getting to vote for Junki! LOL I sound so confident that he will even get nominated. I don't have high hopes of him getting the Daesang (Grand Prize) though, because that award usually goes to the lead of the station's most popular drama of the year, I feel. Two Weeks received lots of compliments, but it wasn't popular, so it is unlikely that he will get the Daesang. But of course, it would be perfect if he does win that award!

I know that fact of awards relating to popularity too, @daegorr dear :-< It would have been good if the acting award ceremonies in most countries are fair in the judgement as the Academy Awards O:-)

Sighhhh it is so silent in here.. 

UYqzt.gif

yl6iG.gif

I don't know what to call these, they are gif-like photo sequence ;))

F23_201004061248276511.jpg

You've done a lot of cute gifs!! Thank you, @petito :D I love Yongie >:D<

Ahh I made too much noise today :-@ I'll shut up now with this..

1J2Jy.jpg

He's showing his long eyes ;))

I had a random thought of something humorous in Joongi's dramas, I'm not sure those are his idea told to writers to emphasize his distinct features or only the similarity of the writers^^

(1) In Iljimae, he showed his attractive eyes through the mask with his sharp looks. And yongie' abbujie also mentioned in above scene that his son's eyes are the national treasure :D

(2) In A&M, he speaks with a very high-toned voice unlike of his (his common voice is manly sweet too :) ) in other projects. He convinced the viewers that his voice is so powerful and nice :x

(3) In 2 Weeks, the writer constantly made others' opinions of his appearance as handsome, wise-looking.....

I remembered in one of Mnet interviews during my girl filming that he talked about only his eyes are popular though he didn't like bcos the judges in auditions said they're his disadvantage to be a versatile actor, and ppl don't pay much attention to his nose though it's the only part on his face that he thought it's pretty. Then, when I saw Soojin said her daddy's nose is pretty, I giggled a lot :P