Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

Guest erika57

Merry said:

[color=#006600]

POLL

[color=#006600]

[/size]

What is your favorite "look" of Jun ki in his dramas/movies?

Not character, not how good his drama/movie is, asking his "appearance" - the hair, clothes and so on.

A less serious topic here for you.. Waiting for nice and

hot

answers

:D

P.S. : a picture attached would be appreciated, if not, we know all his looks so it is fine. Also, he has many looks in his dramas / movies (disguises etc), so the more specific the better.

:)

thank you once more @patoi and @petito for fabulous photos and videos... never get tired of looking at his handsomeness....

Not sure if this was posted before..my apology if it has...

class="articletitle" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 33px; border: 0px none; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: 34px; font-family: arial, verdana, sans-serif; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;"Lee Jun Ki Carries a Huge Teddy Bear, 'Cute'

ACTOR LEE JUN KI REVEALED A PICTURE OF HIM CARRYING A TEDDY BEAR ONLINE.

104800-lee-jun-ki-carries-a-huge-teddy-b

Actor Lee Jun Ki revealed a picture of him carrying a teddy bear online.

On September 24, he posted on his twitter, "Are you bored?" along with a picture.

In the picture, he is seen piggy-back riding a huge bear and smiling. His cute facial expression had fans' hearts melting.

Source:  Kpop Starz

I hope we are still on the subject of his looks and HAIR... I found this old clip, where among other things he talked about his hair. I really like his early interviews, he was always so bashful and flirty...and super vute.
Would reaally appreciate if someone could direct me to the videos with eng sub, or could do a translation either from Japanese or Korean.

Thanks a million.

@joonginess, thank you for the clips. I have never seen these before, he is really cute and like you said very bashful and flirty, so adorable, may be not familiar with interviews yet. Now, he is a pro at interviews.

I like it that Junki always asks us for feedback about what kind of shows we would like to see him in. For me, I think as long as the show has a good script, I'm fine with any genre (EXCEPT horror). It would be a breath of fresh air if he really takes on a rom-com next, but I think it's better if he does a rom-com that is actually meaningful...a show with an underlying message beyond just romance. I think he also mentioned in a recent interview that he wants a meaningful rom-com, but I think it might be hard to find one like that?
I've always thought that Junki's shows are quite meaningful, and I won't be surprise if he purposely chose those because he found them meaningful.Just to name a few:King and the Clown - about tyranny, societal injustice, touches on homosexualityMay 18 - about Korean history, patriotismFly Daddy Fly - about becoming stronger to protecting your family and finding a familyHero - touches on issues of press freedom and journalistic responsibility (this is rare in kdramas I feel)Arang and the Magistrate - life and deathTwo Weeks - redemption, self-forgiveness

@daegorr, you summarized his works very well, let me complete it :)
Iljimae: family bond and lovely friendshipsTime Between Dog and Wolf: Revenge only harms yourself in the end.. 
Agree with you, his each work is special and meaningful. No wonder he picks them carefully and with much thought. And he is right, I'm also not sure if there is any romantic comedy with no clichés. Hope he is offered a very special one or better a melodrama with a feel of comedy and some cool action :D

Just realise I've never posted photos in soompi! Teach me dear friends, kk. The photos have to be from fb/ twitter or other online sites which have URL links, right? Can also the saved pictures in our mobiles be post here?? I'll try post when I'm free. Are they difficult to post with phones? I have to use internet only with phone on school days. Cos if I sit in front of the computer, I usually spend my whole day watching Joongi :P

I like it that Junki always asks us for feedback about what kind of shows we would like to see him in. For me, I think as long as the show has a good script, I'm fine with any genre (EXCEPT horror). It would be a breath of fresh air if he really takes on a rom-com next, but I think it's better if he does a rom-com that is actually meaningful...a show with an underlying message beyond just romance. I think he also mentioned in a recent interview that he wants a meaningful rom-com, but I think it might be hard to find one like that?

I've always thought that Junki's shows are quite meaningful, and I won't be surprise if he purposely chose those because he found them meaningful.
Just to name a few:
King and the Clown - about tyranny, societal injustice, touches on homosexuality
May 18 - about Korean history, patriotism
Fly Daddy Fly - about becoming stronger to protecting your family and finding a family
Hero - touches on issues of press freedom and journalistic responsibility (this is rare in kdramas I feel)
Arang and the Magistrate - life and death
Two Weeks - redemption, self-forgiveness

@daegorr, you summarized his works very well, let me complete it

:)

Iljimae: family bond and lovely friendships
Time Between Dog and Wolf: Revenge only harms yourself in the end.. 

Agree with you, his each work is special and meaningful. No wonder he picks them carefully and with much thought. And he is right, I'm also not sure if there is any romantic comedy with no clichés. Hope he is offered a very special one or better a melodrama with a feel of comedy and some cool action :D

You gals are awesome, love your insightful comments :x

Watching his projects does not make me feel wasting the time like some others which have unnecessary scenes/moments for a script. Hope he can find a meaningful rom-com for next year soon :)>-

I don't want him to do horror too @daegorr^^ Maybe koreans still need profession in writing for this genre or cos of the actors' acting, I'm not sure. Sure is that K-horror films never make me afraid :D

Merry said:You gals are awesome, love your insightful comments :x Watching his projects does not make me feel wasting the time like some others which have unnecessary scenes/moments for a script. Hope he can find a meaningful rom-com for next year soon :)>- I don't want him to do horror too @daegorr^^ Maybe koreans still need profession in writing for this genre or cos of the actors' acting, I'm not sure. Sure is that K-horror films never make me afraid :D

Merry said: Just realise I've never posted photos in soompi! Teach me dear friends, kk. The photos have to be from fb/ twitter or other online sites which have URL links, right? Can also the saved pictures in our mobiles be post here?? I'll try post when I'm free. Are they difficult to post with phones? I have to use internet only with phone on school days. Cos if I sit in front of the computer, I usually spend my whole day watching Joongi :P

135i.png
157ir.png

122wf.png

117nn.png

394y.png

He is so cute when his eyes become a straight line :D;))

Yes, these smiles & laughs are just too pure for a guy in this age O:-)

Not only he could try to be prettier & more elegant than many ladies but also his laughs can be cuter & more innocent than many children ;))

Also I like Joongi's mature image like in tenasia's interview pics though he looks like ajhussi :D Even if he becomes older, I'll continue to support him I think :) His thoughts, attitude, works & words plus cute gestures are really trapping me :-bd