Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

POLL
What is your favorite "look" of Jun ki in his dramas/movies?
Not character, not how good his drama/movie is, asking his "appearance" - the hair, clothes and so on.
A less serious topic here for you.. Waiting for nice and hot answers :D
P.S. : a picture attached would be appreciated, if not, we know all his looks so it is fine. Also, he has many looks in his dramas / movies (disguises etc), so the more specific the better. :) 

POLL

Not character, not how good his drama/movie is, asking his "appearance" - the hair, clothes and so on.

P.S. : a picture attached would be appreciated, if not, we know all his looks so it is fine. Also, he has many looks in his dramas / movies (disguises etc), so the more specific the better. :) 

Hmm... this poll is harder to think :-? I'm busy these days with new classes again. Wish I can spend my time to find according pics & answer this poll, dear @petito #-o

petito said:  POLL

Joon asks us his overseas families to help celebrate Weibo's followers reaching 9 mil.
33ph.jpgOur overseas families~ Chinese family has reached over 9 million followers~ Let’s celebrate together~ making a record~ The goal of 10 million followers which used to be like a dream is right in front of our eyes~^^♡♡ (Translation by Elly)

Merry said: Hmm... this poll is harder to think :-? I'm busy these days with new classes again. Wish I can spend my time to find according pics & answer this poll, dear @petito #-o

@patoi, new pictures, thank you!! I wish these interview photos never ended and we could wake up to his photos every day, so handsome and mysterious :x 
9 million in weibo wooww.. I should open an account soon and be one in 10 million :)
Loved your poll answer.. It is one of my favorites too. (Forgot to say. Multiple answers are also possible). 
Agree, he can be both hauntingly beautiful and frightfully handsome at the same time !! He is a work of God that no one can describe :x 

We all should go to his twitter and let him know what is our preference.
131022 tweet 2 Romantic Comedy, other different genre of drama, brutal thriller, horror, period drama, fusion period drama, Melodrama, movie, drama, entertainment,? Q: If you were Lee Joon-gi….? A:……..! (Trans by Elly) 

patoi said: We all should go to his twitter and let him know what is our preference.
131022 tweet 2 Romantic Comedy, other different genre of drama, brutal thriller, horror, period drama, fusion period drama, Melodrama, movie, drama, entertainment,? Q: If you were Lee Joon-gi….? A:……..! (Trans by Elly) 

petito said: patoi said: We all should go to his twitter and let him know what is our preference.