Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

patoi said: petito said: “I once thought that I should do many action shows while I am still physically healthy. But on second thought, this also applies to melodramas. If I do melodramas as I get even older, it is no longer melodrama but adultery right?
Sorry for asking but what he means (or is meant) with this? I could just pass this but I'm just curious about everything, as you know ;))

Please Vote: http://100479.net/ranking/?code=worldcup2_men Please Vote for TWO WEEKS here: http://100479.net/ranking/?code=vote8 And for Jun Ki Ya here: http://100479.net/ranking/?code=vote2 I have rated all LJK drama in www.gooddrama.net everyday.....
I've been forever thankful fan/jgfamily for his hard work.
I have been voting everyday, may I knows who's with me.  Please click awesome if your with me, lets may LJK on the top of all.

I get sad when he says he feels lonely and empty. And though his frankness and honesty hit me hard sometimes, I appreciate his attitude and personality. Only in the interview above he says he is envious of other actors, he feels depressed when he goes home etc, but he expresses his joy and happiness at the same time. 

I don't have much experience in that field either but self-content is not always enough, in my opinion. You know the hierarchy of needs from psychology or biology lessons in high school. One needs love and belonging feelings as well as achivements and respect in society to actualize himself/herself. Love also has degrees and types. Loving yourself, the family, friends, fans, the nature or the opposite sex all are different but needed.

He must be going through a stage where he feels the lack of "that" kind of love. Also after reaching a certain age he may be feeling pressure from the people around him.. People usually ask about marriage and your dating life and it can be frustrating (I know from myself). No matter you try to not mind them and tell them and yourself you are happy alone and independent, when you go to an empty house with no one to share your very personal issues, those feelings may surface and cause depression. 

I hope he receives much much more love, because if there is someone who deserves it, it is him :x 

may be you are right. I am not really experienced in that kinda love and relationships so I cannot comment on that

@grasha love, yes, we are with you dear.. thanks to @patoi, she reminds us every day and I put the links in my signature to not forget it 

1375269_654495324583352_809925234_n.jpg
20131018 Tweet1
Today's performance was wrapped up well ~ I was empowered more than you. I laughed a lot first time in a long time. Thank you all the people related to the event. ~deep bow~v 
(translation by Elly)

Hi everyone, it's my first post ever in Soompi, Glad to meet everyone.  Feeling the LOVE from Joongi and amongst us, the family members. 
After reading about his post-drama feelings of loss and emptiness, and how it's more intense this time around, I prefer that he doesn't do Death Note or any kind of depressing or psychotic characters immediately. If the shooting is long and extremely emotional (from what I understand from the description of the bad guy), he may plunge into similar depressive spiral again. Well, at least until he finds a more stable place in his life (with a good girlfriend, and network of friends, not just staff, and close family, of course). Because for such a consummate actor like him, the line between reality and fiction is blurred for a long time - in preparation for the role, while shooting the drama and for a while after everything's ended - all which could well be 7 months or more in total. Imagine what that could do to anyone... :((  And just because he has been playing heavy characters for so many years, doesn't make it any easier each drama. 
Hence, I can also understand why he said taking a rest after shooting Two weeks was probably a mistake. He should jump into another project immediately,but one that is not as physically intense, at least in the beginning. He can unwind at a gentler pace and more importantly, shed the Two Weeks persona more quickly that way. It could be another CF (which he hasn't done for quite some time}, music video (that will be a big WOW!!!), or a lighter drama/movie, fan meetings or album recording. I think he's already embarking upon some of them already by now. Let's also hope that the rom-com that he plans to do will bring him closer to his own romance blossoming. Hehehe...
BTW, did I say how much I loved all the new and old pics posted by all of you these last twenty pages. He is beautiful or what??? sometimes truly more beautiful than a woman that it scares me. 

Their bromance was one of the best things in Time between dog and wolf. *sniff*

agree :) i wanted to say i miss their bromance but i don't because i take my TBDW dose once a week ;)) but i would love to see them reunited in another project..

hello @Joonginess welcome to our family :) first i loved your nickname.. some friends here know that i love making up words, some words in my jundictionary are junkiphile (junki-lover), junkious, junkilicious (i borrowed this from someone) :D

thanks for sharing your thoughts with us.. i am sure he will soon recover, he proved many times before that he is a strong person.. we try to update here with his awesome pictures and news and make polls from time to time.. hope you join us too :)

Hello everyone! This is my first post in the forum. I've been visiting this thread occasionally to read stuff about Junki and his dramas but I've never commented before. I'm having withdrawal symptoms after completing Two Weeks, so I can totally see why Junki himself is feeling depressed after filming everything. This is not the first time he's saying that he feels depressed. I do hope he finds some happiness beyond working :/
Junki is my no.1 favourite actor, and after seeing Iljimae back in 2008, I have fallen in love with kdramas, kpop and his beautiful country. I hope to get to know more Junki fans here! It gets quite lonely sometimes, not having many people to talk to about Junki, hee hee. 

as Junki representative both in my country and this thread i welcome you @daegorr :D whenever you want to talk about junki drop a comment here and you'll find someone to talk to.. :)

Joonginess said: Hi everyone, it's my first post ever in Soompi, Glad to meet everyone.  Feeling the LOVE from Joongi and amongst us, the family members. 
After reading about his post-drama feelings of loss and emptiness, and how it's more intense this time around, I prefer that he doesn't do Death Note or any kind of depressing or psychotic characters immediately. If the shooting is long and extremely emotional (from what I understand from the description of the bad guy), he may plunge into similar depressive spiral again. Well, at least until he finds a more stable place in his life (with a good girlfriend, and network of friends, not just staff, and close family, of course). Because for such a consummate actor like him, the line between reality and fiction is blurred for a long time - in preparation for the role, while shooting the drama and for a while after everything's ended - all which could well be 7 months or more in total. Imagine what that could do to anyone... :((  And just because he has been playing heavy characters for so many years, doesn't make it any easier each drama. 
Hence, I can also understand why he said taking a rest after shooting Two weeks was probably a mistake. He should jump into another project immediately,but one that is not as physically intense, at least in the beginning. He can unwind at a gentler pace and more importantly, shed the Two Weeks persona more quickly that way. It could be another CF (which he hasn't done for quite some time}, music video (that will be a big WOW!!!), or a lighter drama/movie, fan meetings or album recording. I think he's already embarking upon some of them already by now. Let's also hope that the rom-com that he plans to do will bring him closer to his own romance blossoming. Hehehe...
BTW, did I say how much I loved all the new and old pics posted by all of you these last twenty pages. He is beautiful or what??? sometimes truly more beautiful than a woman that it scares me. 

grasha love said: patoi said: petito said: “I once thought that I should do many action shows while I am still physically healthy. But on second thought, this also applies to melodramas. If I do melodramas as I get even older, it is no longer melodrama but adultery right?
Sorry for asking but what he means (or is meant) with this? I could just pass this but I'm just curious about everything, as you know ;))

daegorr said: Hello everyone! This is my first post in the forum. I've been visiting this thread occasionally to read stuff about Junki and his dramas but I've never commented before. I'm having withdrawal symptoms after completing Two Weeks, so I can totally see why Junki himself is feeling depressed after filming everything. This is not the first time he's saying that he feels depressed. I do hope he finds some happiness beyond working :/
Junki is my no.1 favourite actor, and after seeing Iljimae back in 2008, I have fallen in love with kdramas, kpop and his beautiful country. I hope to get to know more Junki fans here! It gets quite lonely sometimes, not having many people to talk to about Junki, hee hee. 

@daegorr you translated it?? no need to be sorry.. we should be the ones thanking you for the translation :) it is frustrating to have many many interviews but not understand them.. the translation is great by the way.