Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

ahh im so tempted to d.l that kissing scene!!! but dont wanna ruin the whole movie >_< and disturbing? should we be scared O_O? haha

and thanks Aug05 for the article!

Guest dianaj1985

11011ym.jpg

:D

is this caps from clip?

which clip is ths i must hv this~!! :blush:

is it in cb link?

can someone pls help me

i dunno which clip these caps r from?

:D

is this caps from clip?

which clip is ths i must hv this~!! :blush:

is it in cb link?

can someone pls help me

i dunno which clip these caps r from?

Its from this clip

060203 SBS My Girl NG, interview.avi

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/bummie/0n086

ahh im so tempted to d.l that kissing scene!!! but dont wanna ruin the whole movie >_< and disturbing? should we be scared O_O? haha

and thanks Aug05 for the article!

Let's just say the king is a necro*****

Guest asianrice

i love the la la la vid but the 2nd part doesn't really explain why the student hanged herself. why have her in the 1st part then no follow up in the continuation?

Well, what I see from it is that she couldn't take it anymore, so she killed herself. I think from the beginning, she knew something would happen. The commotion that the other girl brought and how the teacher smiled when he saw the new girl. That's why the student sat there with concern in her eyes.

Then she finds the dead body in the street, that's surely to cause someone shock. I bet you've noticed the way she was looking at the "killer girl" at the funeral in part two. That was a sign that told you that she knew who did it.

Lee Soo Young usually doesn't really explain anything throughout, it's left up to guessing.

12844yu.jpg

credit popcorn

ahhh :) what a cute pic... hehe XD like a lill child~

hm.. i wonder when the DVD is going to be released :/ does anybody know?

Guest DumboEphant

I'm into him after viewing the pictures of him protesting of the Korean film thingy o_____o

Hes just so attractive! So hard to resist x___x Gonna get 'My Girl' and watch him soon :D

Well, what I see from it is that she couldn't take it anymore, so she killed herself. I think from the beginning, she knew something would happen. The commotion that the other girl brought and how the teacher smiled when he saw the new girl. That's why the student sat there with concern in her eyes.

Then she finds the dead body in the street, that's surely to cause someone shock. I bet you've noticed the way she was looking at the "killer girl" at the funeral in part two. That was a sign that told you that she knew who did it.

Lee Soo Young usually doesn't really explain anything throughout, it's left up to guessing.

I found it abit confusing with the short hair girl hanging herself too. I watched lalala 2 times before I got what was going on. Its kind of freaky. Did that girl reincarnate 3 times? :crazy:

I've just watched the MV "The king..." (watever it called, I dont get the name) and I was like :blink:

then :angry: "WTF are they doing w/ my LJK???" At first I couldnt realize him. I thought "Oh, that's girl is

cute". One minute later, I was totally shocked :blink: I had to rub my eyes 2 times :tears:

I've just watched the MV "The king..." (watever it called, I dont get the name) and I was like :blink:

then :angry: "WTF are they doing w/ my LJK???" At first I couldnt realize him. I thought "Oh, that's girl is

cute". One minute later, I was totally shocked :blink: I had to rub my eyes 2 times :tears:

That's the role he plays. I can't imagine anyone doing the role by LJK. He's suppose to be a beautiful man with feminine qualities so that even guys fall for him. If they made him too manly looking, it would be weird if guys fall for him :phew: But I like it that they didn't make him too feminine, but not too masculine either so he's androgenous. The mysteriousness makes him so compelling :lol:

^^

Thax for the info. I see in the movie, the older man fell for him, right?

Yeah, I must admit, LJK is tooooooo pretty for being a guy :sweatingbullets:

Guest asianrice

I found it abit confusing with the short hair girl hanging herself too. I watched lalala 2 times before I got what was going on. Its kind of freaky. Did that girl reincarnate 3 times?

Yeah, it's confusing. I wouldn't really say she 'reincarnated' though because every five years she came back at the age she should be if she was alive (not like a little 5 year old girl haha). She was there to kind of haunt them, you know? If the story was to go on, same old thing would happen again, the way she looked at them was very sharp and that little mocking smirk. I'm sure there's a meaning behind it and I have a clue on what it is.

Is there a certain date that Grace will be out? So I know when to look for it. XD.

--edit

Ohhh, ownage. lol.

Guest StylishAzNx07

^^

Thax for the info. I see in the movie, the older man fell for him, right?

Yeah, I must admit, LJK is tooooooo pretty for being a guy :sweatingbullets:

Yep, but in an EXTREMELY hot way. :blush:

I wonder if the King and the clown can be compared close enough to Shakespeare's plays ^^; Maybe its not deep enough..hmm.. But the tragic ending reminds me of Shakespeare and the homo theme like Merchant of Venice.