Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

Guest StylishAzNx07

Junki was in the US before?? :blink::o Gosh If only I knew where he was I would track him down :lol:

Anyone know...did he just visit the US or did he study here?

Guest hsinyi069

I just bought the Ceci's Feb. edition and LJK owns total TWO pages!!!

hee hee hee.. though I've seen most of the pic

it's still nice to have copy of this~~ :rolleyes:

Guest StylishAzNx07

^next time i go to LA i MUST buy that month issue! muahhaar :w00t: lol

anyhoo ... my parents are being so annoying. my dad was watching my girl yesterday while i was sleeping and today hes like (in korean) "junki is gay rite? are you sure he isn't a transgender?"

and im like .... :blink: He is NOT gay. Stop saying that"

grr....people should stop calling Junki a girl or gay. How can people call such a FINE guy GAY? LOL.

OMGGG he looks soooo radiant in that orange x]

^ i'm surprised he pulled of that color too. that color isn't an easy color to pull off.

i just like the shot of that pic.

Guest glitzyglam

HOLY COW.

so I was going through my old MVs, and I was watching Eun JiWon's Drunken In Melody MV, and I see LEE JOONKI.

lol, I started freaking out and I was all happy because I liked him so much in My Girl, and it's exciting to know he was in one of my fav. artist's MVs! =)

if anyone wants it, I can upload it for you.. ^^

the part he was in was very short, but it's still good because anything with him is good. =)

he's such a cutie. <3

and WTF@korea's new romaniztion crap? so stupid -__-;; confusing everyoneee~~ haha

^ Actually the revised romanization system has been in use for couple years now. ^^

HOLY COW.

so I was going through my old MVs, and I was watching Eun JiWon's Drunken In Melody MV, and I see LEE JOONKI.

lol, I started freaking out and I was all happy because I liked him to much in My Girl, and it's exciting to know he was in one of my fav. artist's MVs! =)

the part he was in was very short, but it's still good because anything with him is good. =)

he's such a cutie. <3

hm...I watched that MV, but I didn't notice him in it...guess it passed me

HOLY COW.

lol, I started freaking out and I was all happy because I liked him so much in My Girl, and it's exciting to know he was in one of my fav. artist's MVs! =)

he's such a cutie. <3

his part must have been REALLY small--because I don't remember seeing him--or maybe it was that I didn't get a good look at his face. I guess i would have remembered better if I'd seen the MV more than twice. :phew:

with romanization--everyone has a different way of doing it...I can't understand some of them at all. I have to look at the Hangeul to know whatthey're saying. lol Someone posted a question in bluej's Junki forum, and asked what 'wuli' means--and I didn't get it for a minute. I say 'woori'. :rolleyes: With 'k' and 'g' it also depends who is doing the romanizing--but it's still a G sound like in go. (As for romanization in Korea-rules or not, unless they're in school, I guess people will do it the way they're comfortable with.)

Guest StylishAzNx07

he was in eun ji wons drunken melody mv?? i watched that mv like 5 times and i never once saw him in it ... but that was when i didnt kno who the heck he was, so maybe thats why :lol:

lol its funny how ive watched all these things with him in it in the past but NEVER once noticed him ... even in that clazziquai mv...i saw his face, but i never knew that was HIM.

^ ahh me too! i watched the clazziquai mv a while back and thought 'that guy is kind of cute' but never took a HUGE interest in him..haha i totally freaked when i found out it was ljk..that mv was so cute ^^

Guest whiskbi

LJK in 'Good morning special' showed us his wounds/scars at the sauna. The one on his left shin/kneecap was the injury he got during the filming of 'King's man'. :(

He had that accident (fell from the stair) just before filming the scene where he was trying to shoot at the king with an arrow. He had some 13 stitches on his leg but worst of all, he also hurt himself on the side of his upper body. It was so painful that he didn't even notice that he got a bad, deep cut on his leg :o . They sent him to the hospital right away for treatent and told him to take a rest for the day, but Joon ki just took some painkiller and insisted to go back to finish the shooting of that scene :crazy: .

In the MV and trailer, we can see that he was very sad and in pain, because 1.) he was totally disappointed with the king 2.) that Chang sang became blind because of him. BUT, WAS HE REALLY ACTING OR IN REAL PHYSICAL PAIN??? So such a dedicated actor! How could one not love him B) .