Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

Guest thunderbolt

*hyperventilating*

WENDY!!!! I'm speechless. Those pics are like WOW!!!! Thanks for posting, unnie.

Guest tuna_madunna

Those arms.... I'm melting!!!!!!! Super thanks Wendy! By the way, try to catch Junki, Bbasya! But if you really can't catch up with Junki... don't worry Junki will find his way to you! Aaah..destiny! Junki meets Junkier...*FAINT*

One thing I really like about Junki is whenever there is an interview [or going to other places to promote] he is so happy and energetic! Honestly, I was kind of disappointed of Lee Dong Wook's reaction and aura when he visited Phil.

God bless!

Seriously though, I wish he did not smear his arms with oil (dirt ?), makes him look a mechanic who just crawled out from under a car ! :D:vicx: But have to admit he looks super hot with that pose, dang I really have to go hunt for his mags. :wacko:

Btw, his stage greetings for Fly Daddy may not be restricted to Seoul only, after all it's Korea ! :P Maybe towns outside of Seoul too.

Edit : Tuna..ajumma at least will 'catch' or see him in Seoul Cinema for the 5.20pm show, he'd better turn up or else I will go to Mentor !!! LOL

Guest tuna_madunna

Bbaasya! Go talk to his chubby and very lucky manager! hahaha!

I'm looking at the rugged pics again

*Tuna is really melting!!!*

Tuna...I did not follow LDW's visit to Manila as he is not on my fave list at all. I have my hands full with JK alone !

When JDG was here few months back, I even had the opportunity to shake his hand during his greet and meet a(courtesy of my friend) but I did not even turn up. Goes to show how I feel about JK ! :blush: :D

*breathless!!*

omo,wendy unni those pics are extremely HOT!! :w00t::w00t:

thank you so much ;) *am saving like mad!*

thunder unni,anyoong :)

Guest mintyjunki

Jun Ki's arms seem bigger now! I prefer him without the grime keke..

The word 숑 (syong) kept repeating in those pages.. Anyone knows if those were supposed to mean anything?

Annyeong sHaziEe & Kynthia *ET touch*

seeya this friday shaz

wendy, minty, thunder, shaz, kynt...all sg junkiers we must meet soon maybe after wendy's korea trip

i need to come back to planet junki ^^

wendy...prepare a banner saying 'ah ah over junki come to singapore'

Maddy, you haven't got over ah ah over! Hahaa..

Wendy>> The movie awards postponed to so far back? Like you said, let's scratch our heads then... Oh well..

Guest mcmug

wah...those biceps

we are discovering junki everyday

wendy if you could please help me get the new pomengrante cf poster, the b/w one when you go to korea

thanks a lot :blush:

your japanese fren must be really lucky to run into the dongbang boys but then they are all not feeling well especially yunho on the day of return to korea...anywayz junsu's mum was a miss korea that's why she is really beautiful...it was said that junsu look like his mum

Guest tanyl78

Both the theatrical and extended/uncut versions have English subs. But the extra features are unsubbed. But if you go to the twitchfilm links I posted the previous page, you can print the K & C review and refer to it when watching the extra features. X translated most of the stuff in the extras plus gave us some really meaty details into the movie, the history, etc. A review not to be missed.

ahh, that suck... i hate watching him talking and not knowing a single thing that come out from his mouth...

Maddy..I think I'd have to eat like bowls of ginseng chicken before the ajumma of the restaurant would like me have 2 posters ! :D I think she can still recognise me lah, she and one waitress are big fans of Jun Ki. :lol:

My Japanese friend whom I met at a Taipeh concert now is crazy about the Dongbang boys and listens to their songs daily. She went to Korea because of SM concert festival (which was cancelled, but she went anyway), waited at SM entrance but the boys were not there. She loves their new Japanese single ! :P

The word 숑 (syong) kept repeating in those pages.. Anyone knows if those were supposed to mean anything?

Maddy, you haven't got over ah ah over! Hahaa..

syong is the nickname of the person who scanned the magazine. She was at his fanmeeting too. She ripped a few fancams.

Guest AddiCOFFEE

Yup, his greatest delight that night seemed to be reserved for the major awards that K & C was sweeping, like Best Director, Best Film, and Best Actor.

For his own wins, he reacted very quietly. I really love his reaction when it was announced that he had won the popularity (overseas) award. He seemed clearly surprised, overwhelmed, and on the verge of tears when he was walking to receive the award and when he was giving his acceptance speech. A friend in Seoul who watched it live on TV said he was nearly crying.

Just like at Baeksang, Junki was the center of attraction at Daejong. He's quite the media darling too, isn't he? So many stations covering his Daejong appearance and wins. As always, he was humble and polite when interviewed. :P

I though I was the only one who notice that.. :lol: I love people who doesn't think about themselves only. Here go another reason for me to love him more. Another thing is that.. you know how he got so big now, but he still accept small role in films, and not demanding for the bigger or lead role. I've seen actors do that.. glad Junki doesn't fell into that categories.

Guest lilyphilia.

omg! he's so freakin hot in those pics!!! :w00t:

thnx for sharing! i haven't visited for awhile so i need a little catching up to do,, :P