Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

Want me to try telling that to Mentor : "Anhyonghasayeo, may we request for Jun Ki to appear in the X-Man show?" The girl who is in charge of his stuff would probably freak out at my question ! :D Jun Ki is really too busy till next year. :blink:

Ah..green hair topic again ? :wacko:

Guest AddiCOFFEE

junki oppah looks mad hot in those pics at the award show .... he gets hotter and hotter by the minute. such an adorable guy too<3 lol

lol i wonder if he watches XMAN often cuz it seems like since he knows that hand thingie that mc yoo does lol :lol:

id seriously freak out if he makes an appearance in xman in the future ...

I think MC Yoo is not the only one doing that hand thingy... I've seen a lot of people doing it. Or maybe they all got it from him? :unsure: Anyways I don't think we will ever see him in any of the gameshows. He's an actor and actors don't normally appear in shows especially those gameshows unless you aren't that well known.

yea, Junki is better than the other members but ahah It might be a challenge against JJ and probably Minwoo. I think JJ dances better than minwoo? Or maybe just cuz he does power dances. The breakdancing ground rolling with the feet in the air, I think Junki does a better job cuz his legs are really straight. But the robotic dances might be a challenge ^^; I'm not sure about the power dances too. Junki is quite flexible, but not sure if his dance moves are that powerful yet...

Minwoo and Junjin dance style are completely different so it's hard to compare them two. Junki IS flexible.. :lol: I was like :o when I saw him stretch. :lol: He already has some dancing skills and he's a quick learner so if he's really put his mind into it, he will be in the same level as Minwoo and Junjin in no time.

I think MC Yoo is not the only one doing that hand thingy... I've seen a lot of people doing it. Or maybe they all got it from him? :unsure: Anyways I don't think we will ever see him in any of the gameshows. He's an actor and actors don't normally appear in shows especially those gameshows unless you aren't that well known.

Minwoo and Junjin dance style are completely different so it's hard to compare them two. Junki IS flexible.. :lol: I was like :o when I saw him stretch. :lol: He already has some dancing skills and he's a quick learner so if he's really put his mind into it, he will be in the same level as Minwoo and Junjin in no time.

yea, Junki doesn't go on any gameshows and stuff :( Never had. Its too bad. If they asked him to sing, he could sing though ^^; He's semi singer for his fans ^^; About the hang thing. I saw Kang Ho Dong do it too.

Doing the x-man show is not bad though. The proceeds go to charity, so he can help out people.

Guest AddiCOFFEE

Want me to try telling that to Mentor : "Anhyonghasayeo, may we request for Jun Ki to appear in the X-Man show?" The girl who is in charge of his stuff would probably freak out at my question ! :D Jun Ki is really too busy till next year. :blink:

Ah..green hair topic again ? :wacko:

Omg.. Wendy that would be awesome! but if the rumors of him being in 'First Snow' and 'Times of Wolf and Dog' are true, then I don't think we want him overwork himself again. Oh BTW if you can, please try to ask them about that movie and drama. I so want it to be true!!!

hi t0 all..

h0w's jun ki n0w???

Still really happy about the awards I guess.. :P since we all still are.

Omg.. Wendy that would be awesome! but if the rumors of him being in 'First Snow' and 'Times of Wolf and Dog' are true, then I don't think we want him overwork himself again. Oh BTW if you can, please try to ask them about that movie and drama. I so want it to be true!!!

Still really happy about the awards I guess.. :P since we all still are.

I don't think they will announce until everything is signed and set up. Because casting always gets shuffled and changed and things come up. If there's any new projects it will be for 2007 and that's still half a year away.

Guest AddiCOFFEE

yea, Junki doesn't go on any gameshows and stuff :( Never had. Its too bad. If they asked him to sing, he could sing though ^^; He's semi singer for his fans ^^; About the hang thing. I saw Kang Ho Dong do it too.

Doing the x-man show is not bad though. The proceeds go to charity, so he can help out people.

He has never gone to any of the gameshows.. even when he's still a newcomer. That's why I find it hard to believe when they said he will appear in the Thailand Love Letter special.

Yeap Junki is not a bad singer.. and he has such a nice voice!

I don't think they will announce until everything is signed and set up. Because casting always gets shuffled and changed and things come up. If there's any new projects it will be for 2007 and that's still half a year away.

True.. I guess they wouldn't want to leak anything out if it's not 100% ready yet. Still it doesn't stop me from being super excited about it. I would be so upset if none of it is true. :wacko:

I was just kidding about requesting him to be on Xman ! :P I always believe in letting him do what he wants most and be happy in doing it. Some of his Korean fans (the young ones anyway) are demanding this and that from Mentor and I am angry with their behaviour. Excuse me, you don't own him..you love and support him through thick and thin. :wacko:

Back to his hectic schedules..I think he's being pretty well taken care of by the people around him. :D

Guest ellstars

thanks for the daejong award vids!!!. i just watched the mnet wide one and towards the end, it shows junki getting out of the car, waving hi, and IMMEDIATELY (you can even see the swing of his tie) giving out his hand to shake with his fans but the woman/guard stopped him and he was like damn, and did the v smile like oops sorry.

AHHHHHH That was such a sweet moment and it shows how nice he is to his fans :D

yea, ive always wondered why he was never on xman. i guess he's too busy but i'd LOVE to watch him and see who he gets paired with. :D

Guest AddiCOFFEE

Has anyone watched the Junki interview in Disc 3 of the K & C Special Edition set? He has the same hairdo as he did at the fan meeting (hair extensions and highlights). That means the interview was done around May this year. I loved watching him in the making clips, especially when he was practising the tightrope. He was really wobbly at first, LOL, but he improved very fast. And his hair was very thick then since it wasn't as heavily layered as now. In his beannie, straight hair, no makeup, and casual tee and jeans, he looks like your regular guy. Not one teeny bit feminine at all. Must add that he has a nice physique too and he was one of the taller guys on the film set.

Both the theatrical and extended/uncut versions have English subs. But the extra features are unsubbed. But if you go to the twitchfilm links I posted the previous page, you can print the K & C review and refer to it when watching the extra features. X translated most of the stuff in the extras plus gave us some really meaty details into the movie, the history, etc. A review not to be missed.

Thunderbolt, do you by the way have this video for Download? or did I miss it? :unsure:

I wonder why they never bother to translate the extra features.. it applies to all Asian movies not just Korean.

Guest AddiCOFFEE

I was just kidding about requesting him to be on Xman ! :P I always believe in letting him do what he wants most and be happy in doing it. Some of his Korean fans (the young ones anyway) are demanding this and that from Mentor and I am angry with their behaviour. Excuse me, you don't own him..you love and support him through thick and thin. :wacko:

Back to his hectic schedules..I think he's being pretty well taken care of by the people around him. :D

You were just joking? I though it was for real.. man you got me all excited for nothing. :lol::D True, I hate it when fans think they own their star.. I'm sure we don't want to be those people. I hope they will take good care of him like you said.

Guest AddiCOFFEE

thanks for the daejong award vids!!!. i just watched the mnet wide one and towards the end, it shows junki getting out of the car, waving hi, and IMMEDIATELY (you can even see the swing of his tie) giving out his hand to shake with his fans but the woman/guard stopped him and he was like damn, and did the v smile like oops sorry.

AHHHHHH That was such a sweet moment and it shows how nice he is to his fans :D

yea, ive always wondered why he was never on xman. i guess he's too busy but i'd LOVE to watch him and see who he gets paired with. :D

Oh really.. that's so sweet of him. Now I need to go watch it carefully. My eyes are really bad so it's hard for me to notice small details like this.

Again..gesturing to his fans seated right at the back of the hall !

http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/595/25b...5c125fa2lv9.gif

Wendy you always manage to capture the best moments of Junki. I love it.. those fans are too lucky! If I'm lucky enough to get just a wave from him, it would still be a dream come true.

Emily..I did not do the capturing, his Korean fans did all that ! :P

Re-posting JK the funny guy who 'clowns' around on shooting sites ! :D

1153788956b0f8b1e6akq5.jpg

Edit : Hooray, we are back to page 472 ! Thanks JunKiers !!!

Guest love_fate&destiny

when i saw him in "My Girl", i thought that he was OKAY but not hot.

BUT! i saw the music video "Grace" by lee soo young and it had him in it. He was ssooo HOT!

Guest thunderbolt

have these been posted?

JUNKI781.jpg

JUNKI782.jpg

junki783.jpg

junki778.jpg

junki779.jpg

junki780.jpg

junki775.jpg

junki776.jpg

junki777.jpg

Work of Art...

junki293.jpg

junki277.jpg

Unforgettable...

junki295.jpg

junki263-1.jpg

credit: as tagged; sourced from nicola 225, 163.com

Guest liu_xing_girl

Again..gesturing to his fans seated right at the back of the hall !

http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/595/25b...5c125fa2lv9.gif

aigoo! i love it when stars do these gestures. LDW did something like this during his meet & greet here..except i think he was pointing to a banner a fan was holding while laughing heartily (i wonder what was written there? :unsure: )

i guess we have another junki fan on our list. my youngest sister told me yesterday that she's now a junki fan after re-watching his episode1 clips (and i think my mom really likes his fanmeet). now there's 4 of us who's going to stalk junki if ever :lol: . i wonder what my dad has to say about it? :rolleyes:

Guest AddiCOFFEE

Emily..I did not do the capturing, his Korean fans did all that ! :P

Re-posting JK the funny guy who 'clowns' around on shooting sites ! :D

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/4324/11...0f8b1e6akq5.jpg

Edit : Hooray, we are back to page 472 ! Thanks JunKiers !!!

Although this thread is moving slow, at least it's not completely dead. Thank you so much guys!

-- Thanks Wendy.. Junki is so playful! lol it's all thanks to Gong-gil that turn me into a crazy Junki fan that I am today.

aigoo! i love it when stars do these gestures. LDW did something like this during his meet & greet here..except i think he was pointing to a banner a fan was holding while laughing heartily (i wonder what was written there? :unsure: )

i guess we have another junki fan on our list. my youngest sister told me yesterday that she's now a junki fan after re-watching his episode1 clips (and i think my mom really likes his fanmeet). now there's 4 of us who's going to stalk junki if ever :lol: . i wonder what my dad has to say about it? :rolleyes:

I'm glad to hear that... Junki is awesome! I have yet to watch his episode 1 videos.

---> Thank you so much thunderbolt for those awesome pics of Junki. I've been looking for the bigger version of the first pic. I'm glad you have it! Thanks again.