Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

CONGRATULATIONS LEE JUN KI..... :wub:

l first noticed HIM when l watched "MY GIRL"......OMG...what a BEAUTIFUL FACE.. :w00t: .....l tot to myself.....

He won 3 awards at one go!!!!!....woowwww....Fantastic actor....still a long way to go...he has yet more to collect....wish HIM all the best......

daejong37.jpg

wendy

are y0u there??

well, just want to say........

i like the gif you post......

he's so happy when he heard his name......

i'm happy f0r him very much......

h0pe he'll get more awards........

c0ngratulati0n oppa......

jhea..yes, ajumma is here, but going out shortly !

Btw, we would love to see more newbies posting in this thread...so don't feel shy to drop a congratulatory message to Jun Ki for his hard work and rewards in King & Clown ! :P

Now..on to Fly Daddy next, he will fly high again ! :D

jhea..yes, ajumma is here, but going out shortly !

Btw, we would love to see more newbies posting in this thread...so don't feel shy to drop a congratulatory message to Jun Ki for his hard work and rewards in King & Clown ! :P

Now..on to Fly Daddy next, he will fly high again ! :D

hi wEndy...

i th0ught y0ur n0t here...

anywaYz..

thankS....

aHmMm....

h0w ab0uT 0uR giF's thaT we p0st heRe.....??

iT's l0st...

h0w saD.....

i'lL trY to rep0st iT neXt tiMe.....

miNty junki

thanks for the pics.......

Grats to him on the awards. I don't like his new hairstyle though =X

aHhh ok.....

thanks for congratulating him...

you don't like his hair style...

well, that's ur opinion....

Guest mintyjunki

Some how I thought the new hair colour was a temporary one, as in those washable type... because he is still in the middle of filming Magnificent Vacation right?

Some how I thought the new hair colour was a temporary one, as in those washable type... because he is still in the middle of filming Magnificent Vacation right?

filming Magnificent Vacation??

what's that??

his new movie or drama??

who's his leading lady??

Guest mintyjunki

2fee0c4a.jpg

Only passion in acting

No idea in brandings

Nobody would have thought the actor who starred in the record breaking ticket sales in the history of Korea - King and the Clown- does not own a car. The successful movie King and the Clown and the promegranate juice advertisements have made Lee Jun Ki the most valued actor in 2006. It is no problem owning an imported luxury vehicle for him.

Lee Jun Ki said in a recent interview that he has no concern in regards to cars, clothes, etc, and has no idea on branded items. Whenever he needs a car for work, he would use his company's, or he would use his friends' when they go out.

The man who does not have to take his wallet out except for dinners said "My parents manage my finance, and there is no need for me to track them. I save any money I have left. My target is to buy a house so that my whole family can live under the same roof. Lee Jun Ki's parents may have a famous star as a son, but that does not stop them from continuing to work. And because of work, his father (安山 in English ???) mother (昌宁) and brother (富川) (Mint: They must have meant sister - LJK does not have a brother) have to live separately.

"My mother lives the furthest and so it is difficult to meet. This is why I would like to buy a house for my family." Lee Jun Ki hopes to have successful ticket sales for the upcoming movie - Fly Daddy, Fly when it premiers in Korea on 3 Aug. This movie is about a 19-year-old fighter taking in a 39-year-old parent as a student and giving merciless trainings in the process.

Translated by Mint (mintyjunki@soompi)

^^^ he d0esn't haVe an iDea in BraNding???

thaT's baD.....

I THINK this means that he doesn't care about names only--that he would buy something he liked, no matter what name was on it. A lot of people will buy stuff only if it has a famous and 'expensive' name.

Guest Adore

He's a feminine looking guyy haha

i was like so shocked when i watched my girl.. i was like damnn he looks so girly

but there's something about him that i like.. haha some kind of wierd attraction

oh well.. maybe it's his smile =]

Guest s3imaDen

yes yes yes!!!

congratulations!!!

he won!!! tats so great!!!!!

he deserved to win!!!

feel so happy for him!!!!!!! ahahahah XD

he looks hot with that hairstyle too!! yum yum <3

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

bwaaahhh CONGRATUALTIONS JUNKI OPPA!!~

SDKFNMSDKLFM I FEEL SO HAPPY FOR HIM <333

Btw-- does anyone know when Fly Daddy Fly is coming out?

Guest tuna_madunna

maybe fly daddy will come out this aug 2! I think.. :D 10 days to go! woohooo!!

Seing the .gif seirin posted, I feel so haapppy for Junki!! *^________^*

God bless!

EDIT: Ooops! wrong info! it's aug 3 not aug 2 :D

bwaaahhh CONGRATUALTIONS JUNKI OPPA!!~

SDKFNMSDKLFM I FEEL SO HAPPY FOR HIM <333

Btw-- does anyone know when Fly Daddy Fly is coming out?

Its preview screening is on July 26. The opening day is on Aug 3rd. Junki will be attending both I believe.