Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

Yup..Kang Sungyung's the actress who played Noksok and I am glad both of them won the popularity awards. :P Jun Ki did say he prefers his hair in black, so let's see how long he will keep the coloured hair, although it was a big improvement on his Flying Boys hair colour ! :lol:

htm200607212355070201000002010200001df0.jpg

p7210154zn8.jpg

Guest AddiCOFFEE

i think he looks just.. unbelievable in CLAZZIQUAI – SWEETY MV

xD

Cuz My Girl was NOT very favorful towards Junki.. with his hair and personality.. :crazy:

I love him in the Sweety MV...

About My Girl, believe it or not I have not even finish watching the whole drama. I try to watch it for Junki sake for arghhh LDH character bug the heck outta me.. I'm only up to episode 10 and couldn't watch it anymore. JW was so nice to Yuri but she never show any appreciation toward him.. she look annoying most of the time. Up to where I'm at, her reason for falling in love with GC was because he's nice to her and treat her like a real cousin. :ph34r::rolleyes: Oh please... JW help her the first time he met her and has always been nice to her ever since.

Our junki is awake LOL ahah He made a post in the pictures section an hour ago ^^;

[King's man's day] Thank you

왕남의 날 2006.07.22 14:37

우리들의 축제

우리 가족들 많이 왔던데..

완전 사랑해..

우리 우성형 드디어 상도 받으시고..

완전 감격..

눈물나는거 꾹 참았다는...

장생아 축하해

감독님도 어제 몸안좋으셨는데 기분 좋으셨을꺼구

나도 이틀 밤새미하고 바로 시상식까지 가느라

완존 피곤한거돠.

우리도 우리지만

여러분도 완전 행복했지요?

다 여러분이 하신 일입니다.

Guest AddiCOFFEE

Yup..Kang Sungyung's the actress who played Noksok and I am glad both of them won the popularity awards. :P Jun Ki did say he prefers his hair in black, so let's see how long he will keep the coloured hair, although it was a big improvement on his Flying Boys hair colour ! :lol:

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/7904/ht...10200001df0.jpg

http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/3715/p7210154zn8.jpg

Thanks Wendy.. did you manage to get some sleep?

Yeap, I'm with him. I love him with black hair the most but definitely a big improvement on his Flying Boys hair colour. --although he look so dorky cute in it! I just love his character!

Yup Emily, took a short nap just now and will be going out soon on a small errand / mission on JK !

Annie..guess he is still upbeat about the whole event, who wouldn't ? He is the only star to have his name called 3 times ! :lol:

See you guys later, keep the thread moving ! :D

His list of awards so far

2006 Max movie Best supporting Actor

2006 Netizen Entertainment Daesang male new actor award

2006 29th KSC male new actor award

2006 42nd Baeksang male new actor award

2006 42nd Baeksang Instyle fashion award

2006 43rd Daejong male new actor award

2006 43rd Daejong male popular actor award

2006 43rd Daejong male popular overseas actor award

credit: junki's cyworld

coming up in nov/dec Blue Dragon awards :D

thunderbolt repost Award video a few pages back, you could check or wait till qweqwe finish uploading it. I don't think there's sub yet. I hope someone will sub it for us. Yeap that's her.. she does look very different from her character in K&C. I wonder how old is she.. Junki seem close to her too.

Kang Sung Yeon is 30/31.

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/9094/daejong230701tx9.jpg

beaming.

:blush:

The King's Man Day 2006.07.22 14:37

Our celebration..

Many of our family members attended..

I love them wholly..

Our WooSung hyung finally received his award..

It was emotional..

He says that he kept back all his tears..

Congratulations JangSaeng ah.

Our director wasn't doing so well yesterday, but now his mind probably feels great..

And I had gone to the ceremony after two sleepless nights..

It was so tiring.

It's not just us

Because you guys were happy too, right?

This is all thanks to you guys.

-credits to www.cyworld.co.kr/start006, seirin, translations by taeyeonkat@lovejunki.net

Soompi is back again ! :D

:w00t:I have cinema ticket to Fly Daddy premiere on 3 Aug and Jun Ki will be on stage ! :wacko:

Two cute gifs of cute JK !

He's too cute for his own good ! :lol:

bff2c2a94to0.gif

bff2c2a96iy8.gif

credit as tagged.

Edit : Annie..thanks to kitty for translation and you for sharing Jun Ki's message!

Guest QtyAngel29

thx much for the trans. and for sharing the pix of LJK oppa <3 - tak

-edit-

have to add that I liked his hair when it was black, the brownish is ok but black is way better...

sorry was in a rush to leave the house...

thanx again for sharing all the info *winks*

Btw..the clip from KBS2 on Jun Ki's arrival and onstage and backstage is out now CB. Jun Ki was so charming to his fans at the red carpet sideline, he smiled and waved and two girls were jumping for joy that he looked at them. There were plenty of loud screams for him. Then as he was going into the lift, the TV reporter kept praising him for looking handsome and he kept saying "kamsahamnida" ! :D

The moment he had been waiting..before they called out his name for Best New Actor winner ! :D

c0ccbbdab4dabfc0va2.jpg

credit as tagged.

go0d m0rniNg t0 aLl and t0 oPpa jUn.........

hi t0 all....

wendy

thanks f0r the pics...

he's so cute........

he has new hairstyle and color.....

it's go0d........