Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

I like LJK revenge dramas and the way he portrays his characters. Always makes you feel his pain, his anger, his sadness, his joy, his love.So far LJK always chose a script with more dangerous and complex way of payback, acting instinctively,putting himself in danger,risking to be caught beaten or killed, leaving us, his viewers, breathless.(Yes, I posted this paragraph in JG thread too).As a plus I never see hate in his eyes in these dramas even if the need for revenge was searing.Sometimes I've seen determination, sometimes the pain of memories or anger but never hatred.Not to say that these action dramas contain quite a lot of romance. At least enough for me.I know in his dramas he follows the script but the way he brings his characters to life is what amazes me.Yesterday I watched "The King and the Clown". His talent and his beauty let me speechless. 

Hi guys :) My first post here on Lee Joon-Gi’s thread and please allow me to share something with you.

I usually spend my evening watching dramas but I didn’t watch any dramas last night because I was so tired. Instead, I read some news and posts about LJG on this thread to get some ideas of how he is like or what kind of person he is. FYI, LJG is not my bias BUT I do like and admire him as an actor. I lost words to compliment him on his acting skills, he is really good!! I saw him first time in Two Weeks last year and I am glad I kept watching that drama ‘til the end (I almost gave it up after the first two eps lol).

I believe most of the actors are friendly and in general fans write good things about their favorite actors and nothing wrong with that. It is totally fine. I thank and appreciate @tesanne for your brief summary about him :) I also agreed with you 1001%, not to compare LJG with other actors you mentioned…yup, don’t even try to compare him with them...

Anw, after reading the thread I went to bed and guess what!! Lee Joon-Gi showed up in my dream …hahaha…geeezz, I never even dream about my biases lol.. I had a box of dvd with me, cant remember what drama it was…I think it’s Joseon Gunman and LJG gave his autograph on the box. He wrote something too. Also, he offered me to give his autograph on a booklet that was in my hand. Not to forget his smile..it was a WOW.. hahahah…

He is a nice and warm person and personally, I say this because I saw BTS video when he hugged Park Ha Sun after filming their last scene for Two Weeks. Well, it was nothing special actually with it but idk somehow it’s just nice… I know Joseon Gunman hasnt finished airing yet but I am looking forward to seeing his next project. Wish him all the best :) 

@ucieh, I envy you. He is not even your bias (yet) but he went to see you in your dream. He has been my ultimate bias for years but has never come to see me yet hehehe. Come on Joon Gi, come tonight.

Guest tombito

Hi everybody! It's my first time writing but i've been lurking around here for a long time. More than 3 years ago a friend told me to watch my girl, the drama was funny but while watching i realized i wanted more and more ljk scenes lol, first and last time i had a second lead syndrome.

At that time ljk was in the military so i watched his movies and dramas, my favs were the king and the clown where he was perfect and tbdw which still is at the top of my favs dramas. I like how his acting matured more after military, he's a good actor but at the same time his screen presence is amazing, some actors have skill but they can't grab viewers attention, but when ljk is onscreen you can't look anywhere else.

I'm enjoying jg a lot but i wish he would take more than a project a year, a movie would be great and i wouldn't miss him so much between proyects. I know he has fm and release some music i think those fm are a way to thank his fans and from the videos they look very fun he clearly puts a lot of effort in them. But what I love the most is his acting side but well i hope he does what he enjoys more even if it means waiting a year.

Watching the way he treats his fans or bts videos it's clear he's such a caring and warm person and it makes me admire him a lot more, I'll be around here lurking and i'll try to participate more.

@tombitoHi everybody! It's my first time writing but i've been lurking around here for a long time. More than 3 years ago a friend told me to watch my girl, the drama was funny but while watching i realized i wanted more and more ljk scenes lol, first and last time i had a second lead syndrome. 
This happened to me while watching TW.Welcome to this thread.

Guest tombito

@DianaB lol more of him is always appreciated, i wanted more scenes with the daughter, they were so cute together and that bond father-daughter was portayed beatifully by the two

Can't help myself but to adore him more and more. At first only Korean drama, but after knowing him, can't help but watched all the video of him.

Try also watching his variety show where he is present. It's so fun and he has sense of humor. It's seems so natural for him to create a funny side of him.

Lee Jun Ki is a total package as an actor. I do hope he will be the next Jacky Chan or jet Lee.

Maybe someone else already noticed this before me but...
TBDW - modern dramaIljimae - historical dramaHero - modern dramaFaith - historical drama (LJK was supposed to be the lead actor)
Arang & Magistrate - historical dramaTwoo Weeks - modern dramaJG - historical dramanext year - modern drama...?

10540399_817501548282728_59077764758493710314701_817501538282729_586705521681088
10421212_817501541616062_378144549446500

140721 tweet1
Hello, the enthusiats of "Gunman in Joseon" in all over the country.~ I am at the location site in which filming is ongoing in a pleasant mood despite the steaming heat. Merong ( translation by Elly@JGfamily)