Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

Thank you @daegorr and @petito. From what I gather, he did two GDs. One in 2007 and another in 2009. He was awesome in both, very cool and accomdating despite the conditions.

Always happy to hear him speak candidly, love the voice and the humility in him.

@daegorr Thanks for the video! That's crazy that they had to cancel shooting due to such a large fan turnout. This is my first time seeing the huge popularity of Junki in Korea, albeit it was 7 years ago. 
Does anyone know how Junki stands in Korea today? Is he still huge and is a household name? 

@jack jack attack yes....Kbs had to cancel shooting twice...2 times. and then moved to secluded area or indoor. Those times, the crew and staff was so pissed, because Joon Gi fans didn't want to listen that they could not get too close to him, yet they all just storm to him. And its not 1000, more than that. After that his management always lying to wherebouts of his activities, and until now we didn't have Joon Gi calendar news agenda, unlike some stars. Becoz he always get grabbed, pinched, oh...everything.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

he did say that it was a scary experienced. he didn't understand why his fans want to touch him, his hair, pinched him and .....always want to touch his cheek. Well, I didnt blame them, those times he really really looks like a mannequin and cutes.
now...
10424473_1423684481239141_177639409_s.jp

10354314_525922124186241_1968704094_n.jp

cr : pics credit to owner

Joongier said: credits to the owners!! 

Voilà!! Joongi looked so EPIC!! I'm so astonished by the amount of people who gathered to meet him. Haha look at the roadsides, they're kinda free of pedestrian. ;)) This show came at a perfect timing. First it's been ages since the last time Joongi was in it and secondly, if it was on purpose for promoting his drama then it's already worked because Joseon Gunman is still on the top of Daum trends!! 

Here're some videos, thanks to their owner!!

Kekeke I think Joongi was asked in the 1st video what kind of genre the drama will be? And he said Action, romance (of course) and comedy basically everything!!! I don't know how serious he was but I pray for ( I wont say pure comedy ) but some funny moments in the Drama!!  

Guest dredz

@joongier  @daegorr @tesanne @petito thanks for posting Guerilla's pics and videos then and now^_^  this is my first time to learn about his guesting in 2007, would not be surprised if he's always being mobbed in public he's got very pretty face no way you would want to miss out that rare chance to get close to him, take pictures and if you are lucky enough just like her, give him a hug but on second thought if ever i'll bump into him, dunno but guess i'll pass out keke  :D

Guest dredz

This is it guys! the first JG teaser short but definitely awesome! great job KBS! cant really wait! =D>  :-bd

Have you girls seen the video of his Guerilla Date? He gave so much fan service! The public's reactions were really funny.
The MC asked if he secretly worked as a home shopping host because he was so good at promoting his drama, hahaha.
In the interview, he said if he had a girlfriend, he would want to date openly and not hide the relationship intentionally. Apparently he's inspired after seeing other stars dating openly these days. I'm surprised. If I recall correctly, he mentioned in previous interviews that he prefers to be discreet when it comes to dating?  

And this scene reminds me of his King and the Clown days...tumblr_n5q09azWkI1rcn1m4o3_r1_1280.jpg

@daegorr...me too surprised that now he want to show his girl....
uhm....didn't I mentioned that this guy are very very smart. I mean , yes he really have a strategy in mind. First step : moved to Namoo Actors ( famous with a happy family of actors that they support each other.He did said that he want to get married when he reach 35 ( dunno in which time ? Korean or us ). Then playing dad.....now, always with a baby....well, he famous with kids, and he loves kids form old days, but twit a pic of him with baby ? o...I mean babies ?He really preparing all his fans that he ready for the next step.
in Guerilla date, the funny things when they all mentioned : his famous CF beauty like Joon Gi Pomme...

Guest petito

omo I was so excited about the teaser I totally forgot the Guerilla Date.  thank you @daegorr as usual ^_^
I'm surprised at his confession too. Even if his dating life is publicized one day I hope he will be the one announcing it first. I don't like it when hunters like Dispatch or Sportsseoul (no they don't do news related with sports) chase celebrities and report it like it's a scandalous event. 
And the teaser... aahh it's so awesome!!. I try to keep my expectations low but it's too late now. It has to be EPIC!! 
tumblr_n6t0h9p08M1qmzumio2_250.gif tumblr_n6t0h9p08M1qmzumio1_250.gif
tumblr_n6t0h9p08M1qmzumio3_250.giftumblr_n6t0h9p08M1qmzumio4_250.gif
cr: onevvs

@patoi don't worry KBS World YT will upload full segment of Entertainment Weekly (Guerilla Date also in it) with eng subs. But it usually needs a week or more.
:):)

Oh and I have to say Joseon's Gunman teaser is so awesome!!
Koala's playground article about Guerilla Date and the teaser
http://koalasplayground.com/2014/06/07/joseon-gunman-release-moody-sword-v-gun-battle-teaser-as-lee-jun-ki-films-guerilla-date-on-the-seoul-streets/

@Patoi...not to worry, ussually it takes 2 weeks for kbs world to air it. Better wait till then, so you will have a better understanding.  my english isn't good enough to translated, anyway basically it about promo of his Joseon Gunman, he point one by one why it is very interesting drama, to the point that host been asking him 'if he is a Home Shoopping host  ;)) :))....the way he promo Joseon Gunman are like he want to sell something. As for his Guerrilla date : Started with : a Very Beloved Actor ......from 2007 Guerilla date to 2009 and now 2014....most scenes it seem like everyones still remembered his past CF and projects. Host asked how he maintain his good body, and he said like : he eats alots.....and moves a lots.....he he he he....but for me, its look like he really miss his favourites foodstall....he just keep on digging all those food.....and everyones always asking his sign...from handphone, back shirt, to hand......he he he...you will see that his title as Beloved Actor are really noticeable here. Thanks God, Top Guard Security services are doing their good job to secure a safe distant.Last, he want to go public with his love. And his dream to become noticeable K Actors that the world notices too...( hope it help you ).
Anyway, for new fans, this old interview maybe help you out, why his fame are still wellknown and becomes one of few Very Beloved K actor.

cr : to e-star & tlysg
ah...so TBDAW merges with ILJIMAE became : Joseon Gunman......:Dwell....he is Iljimae in the past and became Undercover agent, well...so, they tell a story behind from Swordmand became gunman....he he he..what a perfect storyline.

I saw the teaser on JGFamily and it looks so epic! I got a sense of Iljimae in that scene, which is my favorite drama (after Two Weeks) from LJK. I'm surprised that he said he wants to date in public. In the past interviews, he's always said that if he wants to get married and have his fans' blessing, he should keep his dating private. Anyway, hopefully KBS uploads the eng subbed video of his Guerilla Date soon!

The Guerrilla Date was so fun to watch even without understanding much of it. So much fan service from him and the fans' reactions were hilarious xD Especially the lady that was given the chance to touch his chest. "Oh my god" haha. That would probably be my reaction if i was given the chance, too :\"> r_zpsed9ab23c.jpgw_zps958ae67f.jpgq_zpsa404229b.jpg