Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

grasha love said: @Merry I open the Two Weeks thread and saw the haters comments. Haizt I don't think he started to watch it, he just wanted to make Two Weeks have negative comments since everyone is praising it. 
LJK recognized his acting skills in recent APAN Awards which according to them the winners are selected by the panel of judges which consist of ACTORS and not in the process of voting by fans. 
So does this mean that he is insulting the ACTORS which are the panel of judges.   

When I heard about LJK new project Two Weeks and his character is a father. I hate the fact that he is playing a father and honestly can't accept it. 
But watching him in this project, LJK acting skills was changed a lot and really grown into an great actor that everyone can't hide that fact. That's why I'm like this hahhahaha head over heals..... LJK become my number one actor becoz of this project. 
Every episode for me is torture, I hate waiting for english sub and even watch it online streaming even though I can't understand.  
 Kamsahamida for Job well done Lee Jun KI fighting.

haha yeah I saw that comment yesterday, but simply ignored it because that person's history of spams and abuses was not that clean. Each show, good or bad, has and will have haters and negative comments, but a few drops of dirty water do not have impact on cleanliness of the whole ocean :) 

Guest ashrifah

ab71627b2e7fdc4797e690ef39e93469196dcacfhttp://www.sanspo-eshop.com/product/638/It's So Cute....Happy that he is the cover!!!!

Vote Lee Joon Gi here!!

http://www.kntv.co.jp/

haha Jun Ki's skin color has turned to tones of brown in that cover and it looks like it popped out of a 60's magazine ;)) but I like nostalgic things  :)>-
1459114_407362439393829_304028813_n.jpg,

yeah this matched my signature :)

Could it be that MBC scrapped the awards that are vote-based? :((

When will the voting commence? my fingers are itching to vote too :-) :-$

@Ashrifah, thnx for the brown pix. Joon gi is a real chameleon (spelling?) , isn't he? It's great to see him on the cover of a magazine, any magazine for that matter:-). In a way, mag covers are like a barometer of one's current success. So, this is certainly fantastic.

In terms of styling, I personally prefer the naked (no-heavy makeup) face of soldier Joongi, moles and all. But the brown rustic styling is something new for the fans. Enjoy!!!

grasha love said: @Merry I open the Two Weeks thread and saw the haters comments. Haizt I don't think he started to watch it, he just wanted to make Two Weeks have negative comments since everyone is praising it. 
LJK recognized his acting skills in recent APAN Awards which according to them the winners are selected by the panel of judges which consist of ACTORS and not in the process of voting by fans. 
So does this mean that he is insulting the ACTORS which are the panel of judges.   

class="entry-title single-title" style="margin: 5px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Oswald, Arial, Verdana, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; font-size: 50px; line-height: 60px; letter-spacing: normal; text-transform: uppercase; background-image: url( ' alt='' class='ipsImage' >); font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: center; text-indent: 0px; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-position: 0px 50%; background-repeat: repeat no-repeat;"LEE JUN KI’S 4TH BATCH OF INTERIOR SPREADS FROM @STAR 1′S DECEMBER 2013 EDITION class="entry-title single-title" style="margin: 5px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Oswald, Arial, Verdana, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; font-size: 50px; line-height: 60px; letter-spacing: normal; text-transform: uppercase; background-image: url( ' alt='' class='ipsImage' >); font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: center; text-indent: 0px; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-position: 0px 50%; background-repeat: repeat no-repeat;"aaa.jpg
0001_zps9b66527c.jpg~original
0002_zps7ac89a75.jpg~original
0003_zpsccdae225.jpg~original
0004_zps2ed48e71.jpg~original
0005_zpsb95135f4.jpg~original
0006_zps1e2caf5d.jpg~original
0007_zpsf6db33dd.jpg~original
0008_zpsc20e65ab.jpg~original
0009_zps321b6f43.jpg~original
0010_zpscbd29156.jpg~original
0011_zpsa53f2a3e.jpg~original
0012_zpsd8d1e5e5.jpg~original
0013_zps3da9c8b4.jpg~original
0014_zps99fdc8f2.jpg~original
0015_zps66bbd3b7.jpg~original
0016_zpseaf06a54.jpg~original
0017_zps26e1a981.jpg~original
0018_zpse17b255e.jpg~original
0019_zps1e3ea5a0.jpg~original
0020_zpse0cf7347.jpg~original
0021_zpse9220614.jpg~original
sOURCE: COUCH KIMCHI

Well, dramabeans is beginning their year-end reviews...

Two Weeks

Raise your glass of: Soju, preferably in shot form. To take the edge off the nail-biting.

yer_twoweeks2.jpg

Two Weeks marks the second year in a row that Lee Jun-ki put in a strong performance in a solid show that nevertheless didn’t quite garner the popularity it deserved. The condensed-time thriller wasn’t a flop—it had a modest fanbase and drew mostly positive responses—but felt underrated anyway, considering how well-written its thriller plotline was and how strongly it kept up its brisk pace.

Read the full article on Dramabeans

Couldn't agree more with the reviewer!!!  :D
Joongi's performance in drama will spoil your viewing of other male actors. You'll keep wondering if it was Joongi, there'd be more emotion displayed (not over the top kind, thank you). More "eye-acting", more heartfelt "begging" or "persuading", embarassed look, apprehension, exhaustion, the look of a hunted animal....... basically whatever the script calls for and more.
6+WoundedPuppy.png

110__zi5yj.jpg

two-weeks-lee-jun-ki-blood.jpg

Guest Vanni Zae

@joonginess ok, count me for the perv club LOL, but for the last pic, scene from ep 1,, i said noooo OMG, I'm not willing to that scene... please dont do that tae sannnn

Guest Vanni Zae

@joonginess ok, count me for the perv club LOL, but for the last pic, scene from ep 1,, i said noooo OMG, I'm not willing to that scene... please dont do that tae sannnn

Annyeong!
I just wanted to click super awesome to all your post. The pictures are super awesome. 
Awesome is not enough for me to express my greatest appreciation for LJK acting it should be super awesome, this drama makes my eyes puffy, nail - biting indeed and makes me feel that a week is too long to wait for the next episode. 
Wishing more LJK success next year and hopefully have the drama that will have more than 30% rating. 
So sad Arang and the Magistrate will be aired January 2014 here in the Philippines. I just wanted it to be sooner. The month will be too long  for me bcoz I'm waiting for January 2014 to come. :(( :(( :((