Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

About the English , though, I guess , hopefully, he realised his fans are not only Korean and Chinese speakers. That should puff his shoulders up a bit more. :D yahooo

@petito imagine him speaking engrish. Lub...

haha cute

emaan said: About the English , though, I guess , hopefully, he realised his fans are not only Korean and Chinese speakers. That should puff his shoulders up a bit more. :D yahooo @petito imagine him speaking engrish. Lub... haha cute

@emaan, @petito, it is him. I am sorry I didn't show you guys the other picture that comes with the picture above. And I got those pictures from blog.daum.net on Joon Gi. and I can only read his name in Korean in that blog but can not understand the rest. Google it and it shows something about Tokyo INternational Film Festival.http://blog.daum.net/ty0518/7028220

iedz.jpg

@patoi I think I resolved the case. In that daum site you shared, it is actually not his name, it writes "Lee Joon Ik kamdong". Lee Joon-Ik, as you know is PD of King and the Clown. He also directed the movie "Happy Life" that was led by Jang Geun Suk. And in the Jang Geun Suk thread's page I gave in my previous post, they say junki was visiting his kamdongnim in the filming set :)

petito said: @patoi I think I resolved the case. In that daum site you shared, it is actually not his name, it writes "Lee Joon Ik kamdong". Lee Joon-Ik, as you know is PD of King and the Clown. He also directed the movie "Happy Life" that was led by Jang Geun Suk. And in the Jang Geun Suk thread's page I gave in my previous post, they say junki was visiting his kamdongnim in the filming set :)

Guest Vanni Zae

haha joon gi cute in english! he know that his fans all around the world! i'm waiting for his new tweet too in english, because i don't have weibo account,

Guest ziimblu

Tried watching master sun yesterday....but then, I stopped & thought about re-watching some episodes of Two Weeks which I failed to focus on cuz I was just too uptight with "Colombian-French-actually Korean" sniper's sniper, who, by the way, is the most silent of all flower boys in the Land of Oz ;-)

ziimblu said: Tried watching master sun yesterday....but then, I stopped & thought about re-watching some episodes of Two Weeks which I failed to focus on cuz I was just too uptight with "Colombian-French-actually Korean" sniper's sniper, who, by the way, is the most silent of all flower boys in the Land of Oz ;-)

Guest ziimblu

Hi @patoi In -Two Weeks - when I found out that "he" was actually first sent to / hidden in Colombia, I was smiling.....the writer was probably lurking in the thread & read about our "much ado" over this French-Asian looking-agent 007 stealth man....and thus, was encouraged to add another country to his persona,  in keeping with the famous ad of  "United Colors of Benetton" 

Edited - - Anyway, am just really missing JunKi and am glad he has fan meets in December, right?  So, it is an awesome time to see airport pics of him, etc.....

@ziimblu aha an other Seung Gi fan hiiiii :D

just yesterday I was thinking Junki and seung gi should do a movie together. Gawd all the bromance and stuff..eep loll Lee Brothers

:\">

Joongi sometimes writes msg in English on weibo. He rarely write Eng on twitter, just about once I remember, it's on 21st Dec 2012! He wrote like that: "We can make it everything~!!!!!!! If we Try~~ JG family make some noise ~hhhhhhhh♥♥" :x He's a really cute guy. Seems he also knows about JGfamily eng fansite cos some admins attended his army discharge fan meeting and gifted him a banner including the name JGfamily. I'm glad he knows us :) I've no idea how he will pronounce if he speaks long sentences that I haven't seen him saying or of his grammar skills /:) But I think he knows many vocabs, he can read them well and his pronouncing is good in a cute way what I've seen from some tv shows & military programs :D He taught some from his friend Robert holley. Do you know him? Joongi talked about him in golden fishery interview and also invited him on his BD party this year ;) Hmm... me too love him saying us "I lub you" :P

Guest ziimblu

Yeah @emaan, that would be cool, hot film. Why not?! 
 Oh, apologies if I have to mention this,  my heart has too much of too many, kekkekekke...my profile pic shows one, but am into just few more :-) pardon my "falling-in-love-every-minute-mantra!" 
And JunKi, of course, I've always admired him. Who wouldn't after watching TBDW, King & Clown?! I am forever enamoured with sportsmen, football midfielders, and of course, martial artists like JunKi.It's just that he went to military after I fell in love with him. So, waaaaaaaa, I was left like without even a shadow to sort of follow thru with my love affair with him (one-sided, needless to say!).

emaan said: @ziimblu aha an other Seung Gi fan hiiiii :D just yesterday I was thinking Junki and seung gi should do a movie together. Gawd all the bromance and stuff..eep loll Lee Brothers :\">