Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

patoi said: yuuqiikeke said: @petito Me too! I watched martial arts dramas since young and has always liked action! :D For me, Iljimae was my first drama of his and I started watching because it was broadcasting on my country's tv channel. I love the action scenes. I have since completed some of his movies but not dramas yet coz there are simply to many to watch. I love his portrayal of Gong Gil, how vulnerable and fragile he look in there. I guess I like A&M second because I could feel the romance between him and SMA, more often than not, I don't feel anything for any characters in dramas, haha. Then I suppose 2W comes in 3rd, hehe. I have watched some parts of TBDNW and found his action scenes so smooth and cool! 
I like it when he does photo shoots, be it smiling or acting cool and love his side profile the most! :x
Welcome new members btw! :) 

Yess, @Vanni Zae, hope our wishes come true :)
@yuuqiikeke, hope you pass your exams dear! Oh yes his nose is so beautiful, and eyes too. I didn't care about them being small because in our culture eye beauty is generally classiffied as blue/green eyes and not blue/green eyes :D So I was a bit surprised that single eyelid / double eyelid is so important for them. But Jun Ki's eyes are somehow attractive, couldn't understand why yet ;))

petito said: Yess, @Vanni Zae, hope our wishes come true :)
@yuuqiikeke, hope you pass your exams dear! Oh yes his nose is so beautiful, and eyes too. I didn't care about them being small because in our culture eye beauty is generally classiffied as blue/green eyes and not blue/green eyes :D So I was a bit surprised that single eyelid / double eyelid is so important for them. But Jun Ki's eyes are somehow attractive, couldn't understand why yet ;))

yuuqiikeke said: patoi said: yuuqiikeke said: @petito Me too! I watched martial arts dramas since young and has always liked action! :D For me, Iljimae was my first drama of his and I started watching because it was broadcasting on my country's tv channel. I love the action scenes. I have since completed some of his movies but not dramas yet coz there are simply to many to watch. I love his portrayal of Gong Gil, how vulnerable and fragile he look in there. I guess I like A&M second because I could feel the romance between him and SMA, more often than not, I don't feel anything for any characters in dramas, haha. Then I suppose 2W comes in 3rd, hehe. I have watched some parts of TBDNW and found his action scenes so smooth and cool! 
I like it when he does photo shoots, be it smiling or acting cool and love his side profile the most! :x
Welcome new members btw! :) 

Guest ziimblu

still so much into the last episodes of Two Weeks;   my golly he looks so hot and cool there, so lean, so fit, so gorgeous!  

but, suddenly I feel guilty for not hitting the gym;  actors/martial artists  like JunKi not only look soooo good,  they "remind" me to keep fit  too (ahhhh, I wish it was easy!)

Awww..... I missed your topic of beauty!

Me the same, didn't know an actor with single eyelid could attract me for being a long-time fan, it's been my 5th year :x I began noticed his strange unique handsomeness from Iljimae. Whenever he appears with Iljimae costume, I'm like @-) busy looking at his so charismatic eyes through the mask :\"> Maybe bcos his beauty is combined with the talents :D

His eyes also don't seem that small, right? They've pretty long horizontal length^^ If we calculate the areas of big eyes & of his, we could probably get the approximate answer ;))

aww even his english is cute :x though i don't really know what he means with 'you can make it everything' ;)) i am imagining him cutely speaking english :) i lub this guy!!

@Merry no worries dear,we can talk about his beauty whenever you want, because it is timeless :D i agree his iljimae mask looked very good on him :) to be honest, AATM wasn't his first drama i watched. it was My girl, one of my first kdramas. But he looked like one of pretty boys out there and his acting didn't strike me either, so it was surprising for me to see him years later as bad-a-ss hot satto doing awesome action scenes as well as very good emotions. so you are right, his talent must be what is attracting many fans to him beside his indisputable beauty :x

Anyone knows when this picture was taken? I have never known that our Joon has worked with Jang Geun Suk in any project. Or they just met outside of work?It seemed they sat at different table and our Joon was talking to someone else.98ep.jpg

maybe because i am looking from small phone screen but he doesn't look like jun ki :D
now I'm looking from the big screen, but he still doesn't look like jun ki, is it only me? ;))