Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

petito said: Sure he suffers a lot to make those cool action scenes: 
Though I liked it, I was shocked when I heard he did the current/wavy river scene in Two Weeks..
Here is a bts video of Iljimae stunts:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=8C-4Aq7FPlc

The choreography of his martial arts in A&M and Iljimae are so beautiful and complex! Hope we can get new ones of Joongi in coming soon projects :)>-

Joongi took part in the directing of action scenes in A&M, its scenes are amazingly breathtaking :-bd Our actor is really awesome, hope he do like that again in the next ones :x

Btw, I saw in 2W thread that petito talking about only ghosts live in LJG thread during 2W airing days =))

Yeah, most of JG fans are not active on threads in which other actors' fans are more active due to no official SNS or twitter account of their biases I guess ;;) Since Joongi is very active on twitter, JG fans mostly chat on twitter while chinese fans are active on weibo. So, they may not know about this voting in soompi thread. Also this ranking is not an official one, right? It won't pay any trophy for the winners. Chingus, it's not that important^^

When the important voting for award ceremonies is announced, JGfamily will inform us about them in details. Last year, I participated in voting for the year end MBC Drama Awards. They made polls of awards for netizen's popular actor/ actress & the best couple. We only got the best couple award last year :-S Those netizens' voting has the higher chance to win for hallyu actors or idol actors due to their strong support of overseas' fans. But I think MBC cheated us last year and gave the popularity & best acting awards to actors (not hallyu stars) of their highest rating drama moon/sun.

This year let's try again our best for uri Joongi to achieve many trophies :D

Merry said: The choreography of his martial arts in A&M and Iljimae are so beautiful and complex! Hope we can get new ones of Joongi in coming soon projects :)>- Joongi took part in the directing of action scenes in A&M, its scenes are amazingly breathtaking :-bd Our actor is really awesome, hope he do like that again in the next ones :x Btw, I saw in 2W thread that petito talking about only ghosts live in LJG thread during 2W airing days =)) Yeah, most of JG fans are not active on threads in which other actors' fans are more active due to no official SNS or twitter account of their biases I guess ;;) Since Joongi is very active on twitter, JG fans mostly chat on twitter while chinese fans are active on weibo. So, they may not know about this voting in soompi thread. Also this ranking is not an official one, right? It won't pay any trophy for the winners. Chingus, it's not that important^^ When the important voting for award ceremonies is announced, JGfamily will inform us about them in details. Last year, I participated in voting for the year end MBC Drama Awards. They made polls of awards for netizen's popular actor/ actress & the best couple. We only got the best couple award last year :-S Those netizens' voting has the higher chance to win for hallyu actors or idol actors due to their strong support of overseas' fans. But I think MBC cheated us last year and gave the popularity & best acting awards to actors (not hallyu stars) of their highest rating drama moon/sun. This year let's try again our best for uri Joongi to achieve many trophies :D

That guy from popular category is an idol of so popular group TVXQ, he has many fans...lol^^

Hmm... GFB has not much influence on 2W I guess, it's a mon-tue drama. Also the best acting awards are judged and given to individual actors of different time slots. Last year, both A&M and moon/sun are wed-thu dramas so they gave many awards to their rating-hit drama.

If MTT continues with this low rating (lower than 2W), 2W will have the highest possibility to win many awards among all wed-thu MBC dramas this year. I think 2W had the highest ratings & very good reviews among all of them \:D/

Guest Vanni Zae

Ok, @Merry, I am so ready. When we voted for Seoul International Drama Awards, I voted like crazy hahaha and so glad when uri Joon was way ahead of other actors. So proud, but still mad at the Popular actor category. How can that guy has more fans eiei. Will MBC cheat us again this year? because the Gu Family Book got high ratings this year. Hope not.

haha me too, i vote A&M and lee jun ki everyday

Omo thanks for the info about award system guys. I so don't know anything about awards :D Actually the only vote I participated was Seoul Int'l drama awards this year. I didn't even know that fans vote for their idols before :))

Merry said: That guy from popular category is an idol of so popular group TVXQ, he has many fans...lol^^ Hmm... GFB has not much influence on 2W I guess, it's a mon-tue drama. Also the best acting awards are judged and given to individual actors of different time slots. Last year, both A&M and moon/sun are wed-thu dramas so they gave many awards to their rating-hit drama. If MTT continues with this low rating (lower than 2W), 2W will have the highest possibility to win many awards among all wed-thu MBC dramas this year. I think 2W had the highest ratings & very good reviews among all of them \:D/

Hey friends, count me in. I do vote everyday for junki and 2weeks, too. though I don't know what the voting is all about,,hehehe. I'm always checking this forum so if there's any voting needed, I will vote for junki always. Solid Junki, Fighting!! :)

Wed-thu 9:55pm is the Prime time slot for k-dramas dedicated to overseas market, it's the most popular time slot. Mon-tue 9:55pm is the same but it's the 2nd most popular.

The stations mainly judge most awards to their rating-hit dramas or dramas which get the highest rating among 3 rival dramas. Well, k-media sure write only good reviews to their highest rating dramas although some of them were even ignored by the overseas audience. It's not easy to get many good reviews for a drama if it's not the winner among the 3 drama-rivalry.

The acting awards are diverted into excellence, top excellence and grand prize. Excellence & top excellence awards are given to individual actors & actresses of weekend, mon-tue, and wed-thu time slots. The grand prize is the only one biggest prize of the year which can possibly go to an artist (not only for acting I think but it goes mostly to actors) among all categories.

Unfortunately, MBC has the fewer categories of awards than SBS and KBS2. So MBC wants to give awards mostly to the actors from hit dramas while the other 2 stations have intention to share some of the acting awards to hallyu stars who work with them for the sake of their overseas fans.

For most years, each station has at least one drama which get the highest rating among the 3s. But MBC still do not get the highest rating in wed-thu time slot dramas for this whole year. That's why I'm hoping 2W will be an exceptional wed-thu MBC drama which got the overflowing good reviews/ critisms, and will also get many awards :)>-

the one who made this MV definitely did it for me. Action scenes from TBDW. Sorry guys, I started with action and I can't stop myself :D 

cr: uploader

@petito Me too! I watched martial arts dramas since young and has always liked action! :D For me, Iljimae was my first drama of his and I started watching because it was broadcasting on my country's tv channel. I love the action scenes. I have since completed some of his movies but not dramas yet coz there are simply to many to watch. I love his portrayal of Gong Gil, how vulnerable and fragile he look in there. I guess I like A&M second because I could feel the romance between him and SMA, more often than not, I don't feel anything for any characters in dramas, haha. Then I suppose 2W comes in 3rd, hehe. I have watched some parts of TBDNW and found his action scenes so smooth and cool! 
I like it when he does photo shoots, be it smiling or acting cool and love his side profile the most! :x
Welcome new members btw! :) 

@ziimblu Glad to see you visit here^^ Annyeon~ :-h

@petito Seems we all need his new awesome kicking scenes ;)) Thanks for the nice TBDW vid, love it^^

Shuuu... don't believe to all what Joongi says, he loves to trick us sometimes :D At least we've experienced it this year. He gave the media about the info of him favorably considering KBS' Age of feeling, then he chose 2W :P

Merry said: @ziimblu Glad to see you visit here^^ Annyeon~ :-h @petito Seems we all need his new kick richard simmons scenes. Thanks for the awesome TBDW vid, love it^^ Shuuu... don't believe to all what Joongi says, he loves to trick us sometimes :D At least we've experienced it this year. He gave the media about the info of him favorably considering KBS' Age of feeling, then he chose 2W :P

Merry said: Wed-thu 9:55pm is the Prime time slot for k-dramas dedicated to overseas market, it's the most popular time slot. Mon-tue 9:55pm is the same but it's the 2nd most popular. The stations mainly judge most awards to their rating-hit dramas or dramas which get the highest rating among 3 rival dramas. Well, k-media sure write only good reviews to their highest rating dramas although some of them were even ignored by the overseas audience. It's not easy to get many good reviews for a drama if it's not the winner among the 3 drama-rivalry. The acting awards are diverted into excellence, top excellence and grand prize. Excellence & top excellence awards are given to individual actors & actresses of weekend, mon-tue, and wed-thu time slots. The grand prize is the only one biggest prize of the year which can possibly go to an artist (not only for acting I think but it goes mostly to actors) among all categories. Unfortunately, MBC has the fewer categories of awards than SBS and KBS2. So MBC wants to give awards mostly to the actors from hit dramas while the other 2 stations have intention to share some of the acting awards to hallyu stars who work with them for the sake of their overseas fans. For most years, each station has at least one drama which get the highest rating among the 3s. But MBC still do not get the highest rating in wed-thu time slot dramas for this whole year. That's why I'm hoping 2W will be an exceptional wed-thu MBC drama which got the overflowing good reviews/ critisms, and will also get many awards :)>-

yuuqiikeke said: @petito Me too! I watched martial arts dramas since young and has always liked action! :D For me, Iljimae was my first drama of his and I started watching because it was broadcasting on my country's tv channel. I love the action scenes. I have since completed some of his movies but not dramas yet coz there are simply to many to watch. I love his portrayal of Gong Gil, how vulnerable and fragile he look in there. I guess I like A&M second because I could feel the romance between him and SMA, more often than not, I don't feel anything for any characters in dramas, haha. Then I suppose 2W comes in 3rd, hehe. I have watched some parts of TBDNW and found his action scenes so smooth and cool! 
I like it when he does photo shoots, be it smiling or acting cool and love his side profile the most! :x
Welcome new members btw! :)