Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

Merry said:

Can't see the pics of the above post @petito, am I the only one? :-/

In 2W ep.1?? He was just chewing the cigarette's head =))

The only thing I don't want him to do in daily life is smoking. As he said in ameblo msg that he smokes only a few, hope he really does very few in a day and can quit it in the near future. He even said there it's bad for health^^ So, he's trying to quit I think :) I'm worry about his health.....

@Merry, did he really say that? I am so glad he realized it is bad habit for his health. Like @petito and I am sure also all the fans, we are worried about his health. Don't want his face to be prematuredly withered or wrinkled and his lips and gums become grayish and blackish. Not fit for a pretty face.

Yes, patoi^^ Do you remember it, dear? The ameblo msg during 2W filming, with the photo of flashback scene between TS and Mr. Han. He said it along with that photo :)

He really look like a smoker (when looking at the pictures where he was smoking), Though I agree that he looked hip ( in those pictures), still I am hoping that he has lessen the habit (and eventually avoid it in the future).  We want him to stay healthy  and strong so he can make more dramas and movies for us, hehe.

Thanks for posting the other pictures. As usual, he looks great and dashing in it.  I am really amazed by the resourcefulness of you guys. My craziness for junki used to be limited to watching his dramas and movies only. Now, I'm like an addict surfing the net to look for write-ups and pictures about him too, hayz..

Merry said:

Merry

said: Can't see the pics of the above post @petito, am I the only one? :-/ In 2W ep.1?? He was just chewing the cigarette's head =)) The only thing I don't want him to do in daily life is smoking. As he said in ameblo msg that he smokes only a few, hope he really does very few in a day and can quit it in the near future. He even said there it's bad for health^^ So, he's trying to quit I think

:)

I'm worry about his health.....

Merry said:

JGfamily admins translate his messages from all his official accounts_twitter, weibo, ameblo, and cyworld^^ I read it from JGfamily FB too. You can check it again from their albums, @patoi ;)

Thank you @Merry, I think I will have to recheck them again because I have hardly seen translation from ameblo and cyworld. Have to go back to their albums like you suggest. Sometimes I got frustrated, you know, because I saw many nice pic of Joon in ameblo and saw that he wrote something there but I could not understand them.

Joongi is not active in cyworld now, he said it's difficult to use with a mobile phone. He only updates there for the very long ones such as new projects, new year or thanking messeges :)

Guest Vanni Zae

@petito thank you dear, I'm a new member here, but I adore lee jun ki after i watched iljimae and TBDAW, can i join you here girls?

please vote two weeks here http://100479.net/ranking/?code=vote8

keep two weeks for number 1!

Vanni Zae said: @petito thank you dear, I'm a new member here, but I adore lee jun ki after i watched iljimae and TBDAW, can i join you here girls? please vote two weeks here http://100479.net/ranking/?code=vote8 keep two weeks for number 1!

Sure he suffers a lot to make those cool action scenes: 
Though I liked it, I was shocked when I heard he did the current/wavy river scene in Two Weeks..
Here is a bts video of Iljimae stunts:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=8C-4Aq7FPlc