Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

Merry said: When Joongi made the survey recently, I told him to do a rom-com drama and an action movie for this year though I trust him what he chooses :D I want to see him in clean-cut without scars as a change in his dramas. Then, he'll be able to show us more stunts if he were in movies. In dramas, he has to limit his stunts due to live-shooting. Worry him to accidents but that selfishness of me just can't be controlled :P

Guest petito

class="cb b15" style="font-weight: normal; margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 15px; border: 0px; font-size: 27px; outline: 0px; line-height: 30px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); letter-spacing: -0.5px; clear: both; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Lee Jun Ki To Tour Korea, China, Japan for Concerts In December
lee-jun-ki.jpg?w=600

Actor Lee Jun Ki delivered his plans for second half of 2013 after the finale of the MBC Wednesday Thursday drama "Two Weeks."

Lee Jun Ki, during "Two Weeks," showed audience a memorable performance, sublimating miserable father's love into inspiration for all, and presenting drastic action moves. During the second half of this year, Lee Jun Ki plans to have some time to meet the fans in person.

Lee Jun Ki, famous for his passionate stages, has hosted concert style fan meetings annually. This year, starting from Seoul around mid-December, he plans an international scale tour, visiting large cities in China and Japan.

On Lee Jun Ki's next work after "Two Weeks's" grand finale last week, a spokesperson from IMX, Lee Jun Ki's agency, stated, "Various works-movies, dramas, and even international works-have been suggested to him, and he personally wants to pick the next work as soon as he can. But for now he plans to rest for a bit before consulting the details." 

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/10774/20131006/lee-jun-ki-tour-korea-china-japan-concerts-december.htm

Guest petito

POLL: Which Lee Jun Ki "drama" you like most? and why? 
I know, I know you think that I have nothing better to do ;)) but I'm curious :D

petito said: POLL: Which Lee Jun Ki "drama" you like most? and why? 
I know, I know you think that I have nothing better to do ;)) but I'm curious :DTwo Weeks.
Because it's the one that made me a Jun Ki fan. :D
I didn't even realize he was in Arang, which I hated, until almost half way through Two Weeks. LOL.
And, well, to be honest, I haven't seen any of his other dramas yet.

• Like 1

Guest petito

parkrin said: I wonder what our actor does now. Maybe prapering for Lotte Hotel FM... I hoped it's raining of many cool media photos after TW, as last year after A&M. Do you remember how many media photos we had? :x

Guest petito

emaan said:No man, every post here counts. It keeps the thread alive. :) Thank you for doing that.As for best Junki drama: starting from Dog between dog and wolf; I loved him in it.  It was what made me his fan. But later going back to the drama after several years ; it made less sense. The plot was flawed. But Junki was gorgeous; still improving his acting skills...Iljimae: It dragged. I have this love hate relationships with high rating dramas. The drama had good ratings but to me it felt makjang. Park Si Ho's acting sucked in this drama and Junki over did emotional scenes. I left the drama in the last half. Hero: didn't watch it. I was surprised how much cheerful he pretended to be when his insides were being eaten by betrayal. It was sad! Arang and the Magistrate: OKay. After the army; he came on the screen I was like WOah! Loved the drama! Him and MinahNow TWO WEEKS , I think is my favourite drama. Definitely in my top 5 alongside The Princess' man and King 2 Hearts. He was perfect in it. (OK I am Biased, but really I am not :P) I was crying in the scenes he cried but my sister was "Should I hand you tissue paper". squeaking on his scenes with Sujin and inhye. Rarely there are dramas which make me wait for the next episode, participate in live threads, tumblr, instagram, twitter and Facebook. I am a lazy person! but I did all of this because I hold the drama very close to my heart ; but I keep Junki closer. ( LOl I know I am shameless; Sorry :P) :-/ :\"> <:-P