Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

Considering his latest tweet, i'll entrust  his choice. Romantic, action, comedy... he has good scent for good dramas.
I am sorry, i am the one who upl JG world videos in 4shared provided by JGfamily, because i am admin there and do timing for his subbed videos. If i upl in youtube, vidеоs would be deleted at the same day. So 4shared is the better site for sharing.

Guest petito

So will he choose romantic comedy? He should be a romantic guy who is able to fight, I don't want to see him get beaten up :)) Another good thing in a rom-com, at least we will see him clean and withourt scars. And maybe in a suit.. Yesss suits all the way  \:D/
Like this: 
tumblr_mtt0nvYbhV1qbxx00o5_250.gif

He rocks here :D

Guest petito

1378895_645835335449351_485353796_n.jpg
131004 tweet 2
Encounter with Yong PD, first time in a long time. His facial expression is always awkward. Kk (Translation by elly) 

PD of Iljimae??

parkrin said: Considering his latest tweet, i'll entrust  his choice. Romantic, action, comedy... he has good scent for good dramas.
I am sorry, i am the one who upl JG world videos in 4shared provided by JGfamily, because i am admin there and do timing for his subbed videos. If i upl in youtube, vidеоs would be deleted at the same day. So 4shared is the better site for sharing.

There are people who can draw, and there are people who make beautiful gifs and edits and there are those who make mvs and ther is me who likes, reblogs, loves all of their work. Now that's raw talent. :)

Whats up guys?

Guest petito

emaan said: There are people who can draw, and there are people who make beautiful gifs and edits and there are those who make mvs and ther is me who likes, reblogs, loves all of their work. Now that's raw talent. :)

Whats up guys?

@petito in my opinion you have to possess that sense of creativity and art even if you are only using photoshop. And I suck at it. Lol

Guest petito

woww i loved the song @patoi thanks for sharing. The song is so soft, and the melody at the end is pachelbel's canon d, one of my favorites. Plus lee jun ki :x

Haha guys, you guys are so funny! I tried to draw a pic of Joon Gi but failed so I do envy those people who can draw really well coz I still have to practice. :P

About him doing rom com, yes please! Seeing him being romantic and funny and all, it is all I need to go to dreamland. :D

Hope he can appear in a variety show too. I think I'm too greedy already, aren't I? :P Have you guys watched the happy camp episode with Joon Gi already? :)

Guest petito

@yuuqiikeke you draw? good for you, If you have talent, practice is no problem dear, at least we have a talent among us :D
Yep we watched. If you didn't you can find all translated videos and shows of Jun Ki in JGfamily facebook page. happy camp, healing camp, guru show and others. There is also unsubbed Happy camp video in youtube too, but I guess you know chinese right? 
JGfamily videoshttps://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=vb.112384868794403&type=2

There is no one to back me up about seeing Jun Ki in an action drama. I watched a LOT of rom-coms when I was young(er) and it was Jun Ki who changed my taste in dramas ;)) Anyway, he knows how to choose good dramas so I will trust him :)>-

yuuqiikeke said: Haha guys, you guys are so funny! I tried to draw a pic of Joon Gi but failed so I do envy those people who can draw really well coz I still have to practice. :P

About him doing rom com, yes please! Seeing him being romantic and funny and all, it is all I need to go to dreamland. :D

Hope he can appear in a variety show too. I think I'm too greedy already, aren't I? :P Have you guys watched the happy camp episode with Joon Gi already? :)