Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

How we could expected romance when Tae San had just 14 days... but I am agree PHS was better than SMA in these scene. (With all to respect to her and her fans)

Call me crazy, but I am of the fans, who like all his works. Yes, I admit there are some lacks, but in other side all his works are special in their own way. I am not going to mention his perfect acting, wonder what's could happened if he decided to give up of Hero and stayed closed alone in home, betrayed and left by friends, suffering from depression? How not love Hero for helped him being around other people and did what he can do. Who cares for rating? Not me... this is just very special drama. Arang and the magistrate... two years lack of the drama world, of course I like him there. I also like his military drama March.. kk

BUT. .. despite I bought his albums and think he improved his singing skills a lot, I think he have to let singing to the professional singers. I really hope he would not record new album for fm. Same as I dont like kpop idols in dramas, i prefer if he not involve in music as a singer...

@theone4me if you find an answer how he could be so beautiful and so good at action, pls, share.

How we could expected romance when Tae San had just 14 days... but I am agree PHS was better than SMA in these scene. (With all to respect to her and her fans)

Call me crazy, but I am of the fans, who like all his works. Yes, I admit there are some lacks, but in other side all his works are special in their own way. I am not going to mention his perfect acting, wonder what's could happened if he decided to give up of Hero and stayed closed alone in home, betrayed and left by friends, suffering from depression? How not love Hero for helped him being around other people and did what he can do. Who cares for rating? Not me... this is just very special drama. Arang and the magistrate... two years lack of the drama world, of course I like him there. I also like his military drama March.. kk

Agree you @parkrin & @petito. I've seen PHS only in Dong-yi. Obviously, she did well in two sides of IH character, and showed her good acting more in late eps as well. Love her acting here in 2W :)

In healing camp, we just knew Joongi mentioned about his former agency's betrayal during the Hero filming, it was a very hard time for him. I respect him for constantly showing us his smile and could overcome it wisely. =D>

Though there are so-satisfied & not-so-satisfied dramas for me, I like to rewatch all of them. Hmm...the ratings, I don't want to care them too, just irritate sometimes to hear when the k-media praising a lot to their not awesome dramas but getting the higher ratings :-q

As I only watch some few KDs that I'm curious to know whether it's good enough or not to attract me, I spend some of free time watching JG vids whenever exams are not near :P Love his superb acting in all his projects :x

Wait... Military drama, March?? Only watched its trailer, he's coming, military force map, etc. I searched the whole drama a long time in youtube but couldn't find it. :-/

If you've the links of the whole drama, give me pls, dear. Want to watch it so much! :D

Merry said:

parkrin

wrote:

»

Guest petito

patoi said: I don't think he ever did military drama, only military musical Voyage of Life. Am I right? or I miss anything about him? Actually I heard about Rookies' Diary which was supposed to be military drama starring Lee Joon Gi, Kim Ji Hoon and Kim Ji Suk, but never heard much about this project. 

I don't speak about musical voyage of life, but for drama March. Too sad 2011 there were just one episode with Joon Gi, Bi Seok and Ji Hoon, because 2012 there were 5 ep with new actors. You not watched it? Tell me if you didn't.

But of all military activities he had, Jumam is my most favourite. Being able to hear his voice everyday... can't adk for more.

I am also follow him strictly every day since 2009. ~

Btw, I am f2lp in other sites. I am sure you saw my name, if you watch translated version of JGWorld.

I don't speak about musical voyage of life, but for drama March. Too sad 2011 there were just one episode with Joon Gi, Bi Seok and Ji Hoon, because 2012 there were 5 ep with new actors. You not watched it? Tell me if you didn't.

But of all military activities he had, Jumam is my most favourite. Being able to hear his voice everyday... can't adk for more.

Btw, I am f2lp in other sites. I am sure you saw my name, if you watch translated version of JGWorld.

Thanks a lot for uploading the eng subbed JGStyle & JGWorld, appreciate you so much dear :x

I've watched just the NG trailer of March, can't find the whole drama. If you've the links, give me pls...

Me the same, began knowing JG through Iljimae in 2009 and followed him closely since then. Nice to meet you, friend :)

@petito, @patoi Hello guys, I think rookies' diary is the same to the drama, "March". In the NG trailer I watched, it's described as "March". I'm finding the link of the trailer to post here but can't still find it too! That trailer is quite funny and uri Joongi is so thin and cute there, the episode was aired on July 1st, 2011 ;)

@Merry:I have watched ng video of the military drama too staring him and Kim Jisuk. He talks with an accent. Is it that one? I looked for the drama but could not find it. 

Hello :) A feel good Rom-com won't hurt either. Today I wanted to watch something funny with him in it but I ended up repeating Arang and the magistrate. 'Hero' was a disaster. Plus he suffered a lot during that time. I wonder if he will consider this genre again.

Survey's results
131004 tweet 1
The survey result says that the tearful birthday celebration by Sujin took the majority~. Romantic comedy was picked for the next work and many people want action and romance in a serious genre too. Also many want a movie as my return project~. ~ I’ll take note of them. ~^.~ (translation by Elly)
アンケートの結果、スジンの涙の誕生日祝いが多かったですね〜次回作にはラブコメディが多く、やはりジャンル物のアクションとロマンスをご希望の方も多かったです。 (笑)映画での復帰も希望されてますが〜ムフッ〜参考にします〜^ .〜 
(Trans by miho)
★Actor J-G ! ★ @JGshock19m
앙케 결과 수진이의 눈물의 생일축하가 다수네용~ 차기작으로는 로멘틱코미디 가많았고 역시 장르물의 액션과 로멘스를 원하시는 분도 많았습니다. ㅎㅎ 영화로의 복귀도 원하시는데요~ 므흣~ 참고하겠사와요~^.~

parkrin said: I don't speak about musical voyage of life, but for drama March. Too sad 2011 there were just one episode with Joon Gi, Bi Seok and Ji Hoon, because 2012 there were 5 ep with new actors. You not watched it? Tell me if you didn't.