[drama 2007] The Person I Love 사랑하는 사람아

soompihelpdesk

I was shocked when i saw Hwang Jung Eum in a picture with Dongwan. I always got the impression of her as a ditzy girl from the variety show Love Letter, never knew what she really did. I wonder if her character would be like that in the drama?

But Dongwan did mention that he wanted to play a bad role :P It'll be interesting to see how it'll turn out. A possible outcome i predict it that in the love triangle Dongwan will see the error of his ways and want his wife back. But Sang Hee as with all actresses will be torn between the two. If she chooses Dongwan then happy families etc, if she chooses the other guy then it's probably because Dongwan will be not able to change his ways of putting work first etc. :lol:

Sorry for all this pre blabbing. But after just reading the first page it sounds typical ish. I'll watch it to see Dongwan's character as someone who is selfish and ambitious. As a bonus he looks HOT here. I hope this will get subbed :P

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest yeonae

ok so let me get this straight... han eun jung who plays sang hee is betrayed by kim dong wan b/c he married another woman, hwang jung eum.... so how does park eun hye fit into this drama cuz i thought that she was the supporting actress???? is han eun jung the lead or is it hwang jung eum????

Hi!

I think Park Eun Hye will play Dongwan's sister with another love interest.

This drama looks more like a family drama which will show the lives of five sibilings including Hong Kyoung min( oldest), Dong wan (second oldest), and Park Eun Hye. And I really enjoy family dramas such as Goodbye sadness , another dongwan's drama.

Han Eun Jung is the lead actress and I think Kim Dong wan is the lead actor in this drama because every layouts of offical site focus on him and Han Eun Jung.

Oh, from what I read on the official site, Dong wan( Yoon Seok Ju) and Han Eun Jung was high school sweethearts and they have one daughter even though they didn't get married yet. They were so happy and Dongwan was so sweet and nice to Han Eun Jung until Hwang Jung Eum, a rich girl with rich dad fell in love with dongwan at first sight and approaches him. Han Eun Jung, so betrayed and hurt, tried to revenge using Jo Dong Hyuk, brother of Hwang Jung Eum.

I can't wait for bad guy, Yoon Seok Ju portrayed by our dongwan. :rolleyes:

Bad guy sounds sexy, haha. :lol: On top of that, he is Daddy in this drama.

And I like Han Eun Jung a lot. Her acting in Seoul 1945 was good enough for me to enjoy the drama.

I didn't expect for it to air so soon -- I thought it was going to air in late Feb. I'm not complaining at all, who would? It's Dongwan!!!

So this will be his first role after "Goodbye Sadness", eh? I'm extremely excited :w00t: .

I'm very happy that Han Eun Jung is leading, she's a great actress and I'm positive I'll love her in this. Ooh, it's so nice to see the "Love Letter" couple in a drama.

I like the storyline, it's different from Dongwan's previous characters, but a bit like his role in "Spin Kick" with the bad-boy thing and all.

The 15th is too far away!!!

Edit:

They have a child???

Guest krn_lover

omg!!! wannie!! he's so suave and handsome in this drama. i seriously can't wait till it airs!! :D sounds so interesting.

Guest blank_blank_cuti3

YAY! Finally, a thread for "The Person I Love"!!! I'm so excited to see it...simply b/c of Dongwan, yet, at the same time, it seems like a very interesting series! Especially Dongwan playing an evil kinda of role & Han Eun Jung playing a suffered wife cuz I only get to watch her played the "evil" role in FULL HOUSE so...Also, thanks for the pics above! Wannie looks HOT!!!

Guest chopsticksandspoon

oh man!!!!!!

jina, thanks for starting the thread.

rozzy my lovely rozzy!~ i'd want HQ!~ haha, will there be a subber for this? i sure do hope so!~ ^^

and the wonderful amy!~ thanks for that, i haven't been in SS yet so i haven't seen that!~ and lols, prizz translated it?

*hugs ya*

man, wannie said don't hate him...

how can i hate the man i love?

*snuggles to him*

Guest angel2nyt

Dong Wan's character is Yoon Suk(Seok) Joo

Han Eun Jung's character is Kim Seo(Suh) Young not Sang Hee

Jo Dong Hyuk's character is Lee Sang Min

Hong Kyung Min's character is Yoon Tae Joo

Park Eun Hye's character is Yoon Hyun Joo

i still dont know Hwang Jung Eum's character

untitledco6.png

i have a question....

are the directors and writer of the drama popular(i mean in their fields)

because well ive been hearing really good things about them

thanks to all on this thread who have provided info on The Person I Love. really really appreciate it, you guys. one thing though: even though Dongwan is an evil/bad guy in this character, does that mean he can still be the lead? i mean, there aren't many dramas...well, there hasn't been any that i've heard about...where the evil guy is the main lead. can Dongwan still be the lead? i know that the drama's website is filled with pictures of Dongwan and Eun Jung, but it's still weird how the main male lead is someone bad...someone who is easily seduced by a lady and betrays the mother of his child. because of this, i think that there will be a catch. maybe, he'll turn into a good guy at the end. i don't know. i don't know. i think this is just my imagination cause i still can't picture Dongwan as a conniving, evil person. haha.

anyways, i'm really excited about this drama cause it seems really unique. not like any of those really typical ones. however, The Person I Love sounds exceedingly serious. i can't help thinking that it would've been nice if Dongwan was in a comedy drama. still, i'm looking forward to this drama. he and Eun Jung look really good together.

thanks to all those who have found info on this drama. major props to you all. ;):)

Guest babyprada

Honestly can't wait for this drama to start... Wannie!!!!!!! This should be a good drama.... I have a really high expectation to this..... hope its not a disappointment!!!!

Guest Lisaya

Press pictures

2007010915260020882_152533_0.jpg

Thanks Yeohweping and Angel2ny2 for the pics!

When was the press conference?? They all look so nice, especially Dongwan :D

HEJ looks very comfortable and friendly with Dongwan compared to the other guy.

Only less than a week to go for the drama's premiere!!! I can't wait!! I get to see Dongwan on a weekly basis!

Guest yeonae

angel2nyt and yeohweping!

Thank you so much for the pics. You guys are great!!

Can't wait for the drama.

imagejsp2aa3.jpg

I love this picture and the sentences on it are very intersting.

It goes like this...

I didn't know that I would betray her...

But I did betray her

and quenched the thirst for my ambition..

No, I thought I quenched my thirst..

However, with what reason my thirst is still going on?

Did I drink the ocean water to quench my thirst?

Did I?

So, I guess Dongwan's character will go through agony and empty feeling even after he thought he had what he wanted and eventually he will realize that he lost something or someone precious. As we all know, drinking ocean water don't quench the thirst, only makes much worse. Hmm.. I wonder how Dongwan will portray this complicated character.

But from the look of that picture above, I think he already became one with his character.

Look heartless and cool, yet slight tint of sadness in his eyes... :tears:

Archived