[drama 2007] Witch Amusement Aka Witch Yoo Hee 마녀유희

Guest deNain

the hug right in the middle of the road.. MR is looking all serious here..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v447/snolaxy/korean/y5.jpg

i thought i heard MR confessing his love for YH in the previews.. not sure need someone who understands korean to confirm!!

Err I watched the whole episode today, TVAnts ALWAYS loves me :D and yes I also heard MR said something like "saranghae" to YH. Yet, I guess that's not his 'confession', simply because there hasn't been enough sparkles between them. That moment will come later, maybe around episode 9 or 10. Maybe that is YH's imagination? Or maybe a joke *shrugs*

I like the capture above, we all can see his seriousness and confusion at the same time. (spoiler ahead!) He didn't answer SM's call because of YH, and that's BIG enough for his gf to storm out, which could be seen in the preview of ep7). MR played as a matchmaker for Johnny & YH. He did succeed in a certain extent, but YH was really bewitched by her sunbae JH. Why don't you join instead and give her the antidote, MR?

Paran was cute. MR & his younger bro taught him to ride bicycle, and do stakeboard. Paran will get along well with MR's family, haha I'm pretty sure. Oh I totally forgot YH's dad. Dad & JH met accidentally in a building. I wonder if Daddy likes JH? They had a conversation but I didn't understand anything. JH left, then Dad had a heart attack, so, as a doctor, JH helped the old man. LOL, JH is having more and more power over Witch YH.

Today's episode wasn't quite interesting to me, gotta admit that, due to the lack of MR-YH cuteness :lol: I enjoyed it anyway. I'm impatient now :lol: gimme more PD-sshi! Grow the seeds you sowed in ep5, quickly!

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest C51236

yea, his korean is pretty bad, but his hotness and sweetness towards yoo-hee makes up for that and it's cute to see that he's trying because i heard that he didn't know a lick of korean before :)

yep, there's a reason why yoohee's so cold. it'll be revealed as you keep watching:

warning spoiler below, highlight:

it's basically because of her childhood and how her dad wanted her to grow up to be the successor of his company. therefore, he made her grow up more or less like a son (boy), rather than a daughter (girl). There was a scene in one of the earlier episodes, where she reminisces of her childhood, when she told her mom that her dream was to be a good house-wife, but then her father shattered that dream by telling her that she couldn't. Also, she dislikes her father because he kicked her mom out of the house and brought in a son from an affair (?) (yoo-hee's half-brother) from some other woman. I'm not sure about the last sentence though, can someone clarify if I interpreted that right. Thanks

----------------

Hope that helped.

about

her half brother, PaRan, he is supposedly from her mom's love affair that resulted in Yoo Hee's dad kicking her out of the house... apparently Yoo Hee's dad knew how much her mom meant to her and didnt want to hurt her (Yoo Hee)... then he brought PaRan home and said that he was his son when it's really YH's mom who cheated and had another child..

i wish there was an image of how YH is feeling since MR just saved her life and he's like hugging her rite now....

which one that you cannot download??

i will check the link again...

basically all the links by megaupload...for epi 1 n epi 2

it could be the problems with my internet connection or the server..

but this is so frustrating..by the way thx miss tachibana

you don't have to if the problem is only with me

i don't want to bother you with this kind of problem

thx

Guest kikki

QUOTE(C51236 @ Apr 5 2007, 11:57 AM) about

her half brother, PaRan, he is supposedly from her mom's love affair that resulted in Yoo Hee's dad kicking her out of the house... apparently Yoo Hee's dad knew how much her mom meant to her and didnt want to hurt her (Yoo Hee)... then he brought PaRan home and said that he was his son when it's really YH's mom who cheated and had another child..

Thanks for clearing that up.

Guest `soliloquy

WITCH YOO HEE

episode 6 [LQ]

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1FTGU8TX

(credit ayu @ oishii-hoon.net for capture/upload)

Sorry for the long wait. My connection froze on me when the file was uploading

halfway through and I had to reupload it all over again. Frustration just got me

this time. Enjoy the episode guys.

<3 ayu.

can some1 pls upload in sendfile???

cuz mega n the others never work for me....T__T

MR hugs YH~!!!!!

so sweet of him *-*

but gota wait again...

i dislike tis feeling....cuz it makes me feel so uncomfortable

it's like last year when i was *dieing* for goong...@@

but...it's worth waiting~ ^^

Guest C51236

i've always wondered y does YH call her ex-lover, JH?? is it... (the doctor guy) sumbae??? is that rite??

poor Johnny.. he has these feelings for YH that will probably never b recipricated....

Guest minshoo

thanx ayu for uploading the LQ episodes right away :D. you're the best!!!

for today's preview for next episode. did MR say 'saranghae'? i thought i heard it but wasnt sure why. cuz he said something before he say saranghae. thanx a bunch.

and yes the hug was awesome!!!! from YH's expression, i think that she already has feelings for MR?

Guest lackingmoon

I don't like how YooHee have so many thing going on w/ other male characters...how could she likes this guy and has feelings for another guy and hangs out w/ other guy...maybe it's just me but i juz dun like it...feel sorrie for Johnny..:(

Maybe it's just my interpretation (or my lack of full Korean proficiency), but I still don't think Johnny has this full-on passion or attraction for YH. I think the scriptwriters and PD *want* us to think that way to maybe trick us, but all I see is a brother-figure for YH, who is very, very protective and loves her (but not in that way). When he was leaving YH's house, and saw YH and MR nudging and making fun of each other, you could tell from Johnny's expression that he thinks something is going on between the two of them. I don't know, that's just my interpretation.

Or maybe MR's "rejection" of SM and YH's "rejection" of Johnny will lead to SM and Johnny hooking-up. Who knows? I like that this drama keeps us guessing and we're like WHAT? Totally didn't see that coming!

But seriously, MR and YH are soooo cute together. I love that they fight and make fun of each other so much, but there's a comfort and an affection that is so obvious. It's the Korean term "jung" that they're developing though their fighting. That hug at the end...*sigh* YH's face said it all.

Archived