[drama 2007] Witch Amusement Aka Witch Yoo Hee 마녀유희

Guest deNain

Guest ANNASHEE

AHH just watched it live, it was a pretty good episode i guess.

but i missed the first 15 minutes so i dont kno what happened right after the kiss :[

SPOILERSSS!!

-yoohee meets with the guy from before when mooryong's friend was like he goes after woman with money

(ah hes from surgeon bong dal hee!!)

-yoohee gets all excited cus hes super nice to her, but mooryong sees him and freaks out, tells her to stop seeing him but she wont listen

-mooryong gets jonhee and then later they kinda go beat up this guy and mooryong tells yoohee that he was after her money and her father set up the date, she gets furious and drives away oh and as she drives she gets in a fight with this random man and starts beating him up..quite funny

-yoohee goes to her father and says to stop controlling her, brings back some sad memories of her mom leaving and him bringing in paran, and she says she doesnt want to be the next MK boss, storms off

-so later mooryong and yoohee are talking and he asks her what kind of man she likes and he mistakens the doctor for the chef b/c they both have white suits and use knives. hahhhaha

-so mooryong thinks that yoohee likes johnee and tries to set them up together, he invites johnee for galbeejim and johnee brings sangmin

-yoohee ends up canceling on the dinner with them b/c she went to the hospital to see joonha sunbae after she heard from her friend that his engagement was broken, he told her to wait while he sees a patient but he ended up going into another surgery without even telling her face to face, jerrrkkk--so he gets all sad and leaves

-mooryong's trying to get johnee and yoohee to spend more time together while he and sungmi leave but they all end up going to the sauna

-yoohee gets jealous here and there while mooryong and sungmi are being lovey dovey couples

-so johnee and yoohee go back to yoohee's house while mooryong and sungmi go out to meet their friend and eat, while johnee and yoohee are watching tv, yoohee's falling asleep and by accident spills the wine on johnee, shes like oh no take off your shirt cus its going to get stained and then he holds her hands..and then it STOPS.! AHH. hahahh

cant wait for tomorrowwww!

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest discern

I MISS WITCH AMUSEMENT YOO HEE

Nevermind, I am patient though the subs are out already and I'm downloading.

THANKS FOR THE SUBS BTW!!

omg today's episode is just WAY tooooo cute but saddening at the same time.. some LQ pics to look at b4 someone post clearer ones..

YH embarassed after her own imagination..

w1.jpg

the farting scene lol.. with visual effects YH starts to shrink.. she probably just wanna dig a hole n dive in.. but MR the hero comes to her rescue by saying he's the one who farted.. its really sweeeeeet of MR to do that :D

w2.jpg

the cutest scene for me today..

w3.jpg

w4.jpg

w5.jpg

out of toilet paper lol.. look at his skinny legs keke

w6.jpg

marshmallows~~

w7.jpg

lol when MR drinks soju while YH drinks wine..

w8.jpg

MR asking wat type of guy she likes?

w9.jpg

w10.jpg

haha ok its pretty blur here but the water is flowing out of MR's mouth :D

w11.jpg

is johnny going to confess? dont think that will happen.. PD shi will surely give us something else

w12.jpg

P.S the swimming scene of dennis obviously makes no sense lol.. PD-shi just wanna make us drool lol~

Thanks for the spoilers guys. This show is really funny.

And on a purely superficial note, I love YH's apartment and her collection of earrings. I'm always oohing when I see her in a new pair.

I see ep 2 subs are out, I'm off to watch. My sincere gratitude.

I just like this series. I think Ha Ga In is just a pretty little thing and very beautiful. I don't know for sure, but it seems like she is a nice person in real life. BUT!!!!

Am I the only one who thinks..... "Oh boy... you're kissing someone's wife! .... Hey! get your hands off someone else wife!!!" :unsure:

I never understood what was the big deal about stars getting married in the first place but somehow I am now understanding it.... It does change how you view them!

Guest ashleesimpson

I just like this series. I think Ha Ga In is just a pretty little thing and very beautiful. I don't know for sure, but it seems like she is a nice person in real life. BUT!!!!

Am I the only one who thinks..... "Oh boy... you're kissing someone's wife! .... Hey! get your hands off someone else wife!!!" :unsure:

I never understood what was the big deal about stars getting married in the first place but somehow I am now understanding it.... It does change how you view them!

For me getting married or not are the same thing, because any stars live together and not going to marry, it's the same with getting married. I mean .. they also live together.

Guest mei_yee_chan

Some caps from today's episode. :D

Can't wait for it to be uploaded to CB. :w00t:

viewimagegx9.jpg

viewimagepo2.jpg

viewimageak7.jpg

viewimagepu2.jpg

viewimagegc8.jpg

viewimagepi8.jpg

viewimageze3.jpg

viewimageel5.jpg

viewimagewa0.jpg

viewimageet9.jpg

viewimagedo6.jpg

viewimageyl8.jpg

viewimageab1.jpg

Credits: As tagged & dcinside

HAHA! What is Han Ga In doing in those last couple of pics? She's so adorable!

And I love the twist of MR trying to hook-up Johnny and YH. But imo, I don't think Johnny likes her in that way. I think he's going to try to hook up YH and MR.

Can't wait to see it! I loooooove this drama so much.

Guest ashleesimpson

And I love the twist of MR trying to hook-up Johnny and YH. But imo, I don't think Johnny likes her in that way. I think he's going to try to hook up YH and MR.

yeah me, too. I think Johnny is just like a brother for YH.

Thanks *ayu* for the MU link...you're so fast!!

Yup, it seems that way...earlier articles about the drama mentioned Johnny acting as a "matchmaker" of Yoohee and Mooryong :D

Archived