[drama 2007] Witch Amusement Aka Witch Yoo Hee 마녀유희

Guest deNain

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest discern

The songs in Yoo Hee are cute, esp when Jae Hee messes up and stuff.

Ahha now I'm waiting for Ep5 Chinese subs to be out :)

Guest massdriver

Hi all...

Any1 can help?? i don't know how to download from clubbox.... mhmmmm its all korean... can any1 guild me?? Thanks..

Would really appreciate if torrents(ENG_subbed) are available...Thank you

Joe

Guest ohmylamb.

umo! i didnt know that Han Ga- In is already married!! she doesnt look like she's even married! i wanna learn her secret to her beauty..

the kiss made my heart went burst. :wacko:

Guest pc22e79

Thank you very much for the OST.

Currently waiting on the english subs :(

Already watched Ep.1 - 4 without knowing what they are saying

but Han-Ga-In is so adorable. I hope I understand Korean one day

so that I don't have to wait for the subs to understand the story :sweatingbullets:

Anyway, even though I don't understand Korean but this drama is pretty good.

Can't wait for Ep.5 and the rest.

The songs in Yoo Hee are cute, esp when Jae Hee messes up and stuff.

Ahha now I'm waiting for Ep5 Chinese subs to be out :)

haha! Jae Hee always seems to get himself into very tight situations!

waiting for ep5 Chn subbed too.

anyone wants the chinese subbed files?

I'll try to upload ep 4 if u guys want them =)

Maybe for the OST links, someone could post them in the 1st post [including credits] as well, then people could just dl them directly, cuz I see alot of people asking for the links repeatedly.

Just a suggestion :sweatingbullets:

umo! i didnt know that Han Ga- In is already married!! she doesnt look like she's even married! i wanna learn her secret to her beauty..

the kiss made my heart went burst. :wacko:

She is Married? in real life? :blink:

Guest ovette

^

^

yeah.... she's married! :) if youve watched yellow handkerchief.. she was paired with her hubby there. i think that's when they got to know each other :)

Guest javabeans

T_T where is my english subs...

waiting to click my first episode avi file for a very looong time.

People who depend on others' work to get their subs don't get to complain about when they get them.

massdriver, you can find detailed instructions on how to use clubbox for non-Korean-readers in the Resources forum, complete with pictures: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showforum=42

Hey guys, I'm sure the people who's subbing this drama is working hard on it. Please DO NOT complain, or whine, or ask for the subs. Check the Subtitles Thread for the rules.

ovette, I was actually really surprised when I learned that she's married. Do you know when she got married?

Hey guys, I'm sure the people who's subbing this drama is working hard on it. Please DO NOT complain, or whine, or ask for the subs. Check the Subtitles Thread for the rules.

Thanks for understanding. *hugs* I think Han Ga In got married in 2005.

Fansubbing is not an easy task to do and it required many steps which takes time. We're not full-time professional subbers, but we are trying to get a good quality sub as fast as we can. The subs will be posted as soon as they're ready.

Guest ovette

ovette, I was actually really surprised when I learned that she's married. Do you know when she got married?

yeah haha lol she did get married a few years back :) TOO PRETTY TO BE MARRIED HUH? lol

maybe it's just because the pretty actresses are not yet married like SHG, LYA and the rest :)

Guest itonobara

Thanks for understanding. *hugs* I think Han Ga In got married in 2005.

Fansubbing is not an easy task to do and it required many steps which takes time. We're not full-time professional subbers, but we are trying to get a good quality sub as fast as we can. The subs will be posted as soon as they're ready.

Your subbing? THANK YOU!!!! ^^ I love this drama and am looking foward to your subs, but don't feel rushed - I'm sure it's very time comsumming ^^

Guest ovette

yeah haha lol she did get married a few years back to Yun Jung Hoon on April 26, 2005 (TO BE EXACT)... if im not mistaken at the age of 23.. pretty young indeed :) lol

maybe it's just because the pretty actresses are not yet married like SHG, LYA and the rest :)

Archived