[drama 2007] Witch Amusement Aka Witch Yoo Hee 마녀유희

Guest deNain

Guest itonobara

gahh ! such a cute drama!

i really like itt.

but the only bad part is sometimes i dont know what dennis oh is saying.

haha but hes still hot !

LOL - I can't understand what ANYONE is saying, and it's still cute. ^^ now THAT'S a good drama ^^

oh, yeah - and did anyone else think that Jae Hee's one english line was just so cute? Not sure why, but the accent is so adorable ^^ lol

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kurisutaru

I'm loving this drama so much... was anticipating it for it to come out when I heard Jae Hee was in this drama... and yay! Worth it. :)

Guest Rainie

hmmm since the last kiss scene is likely to be an imagination..

i was thinking maybe JH called YH's name and placed his hand on her shoulders.. so that he can lean over and PRESS the lift button haha.. since YH is too nervous and forgot about pressing the floor number.. who knows MR might just press the lift from outside n the door opens again hahaha..

would be cute if that happens.. BUT i just rewatched and noticed that JH pressed some button after he went in the lift.. so blah its not gonna happen unless he pressed the wrong button :wacko:

Yeah...I sort of had that feeling too. That would really funny, lol...if she was imagining it.

Guest flyxme.

I just finished episode 4. It's hilarious;even though I've only watched to episode 4...

I love this drama! It's so good. &it's getting really good rating too!

&the ost is pretty good.

Track 01- 운명의 장난 sounds a lot like "Never Say Good-Bye" in My Girl.

& Track 02-If is by Seung Mi, the girl who plays Mo Ryongs girlfriend.

I think the director makes really good dramas, cause Delightful Girl&My Girl were really good.

and Witch Yoo Hee is really good too. =)

but seriously....I see no relationship in Seung Mi&Mo Ryong....they seem more like bestfriends....

anyways, KJH is such an richard simmons in this. :/

&DENNIS; he's charming, but is KOrean is so choppy! rofl

I think Jae Hee's hair in DGCH was better looking, but Han Ga In is SOOOOO pretty. =)

yep

Guest The Conductor

I just hope the director doesn't drag this one like Delightful girl, this series has great potential and so far its been great, I am keeping my fingers crossed on this one.

Guest ovette

cant wait for episode 5!!!!!!!! im really thinking they trying to have feelings for each other. and i pretty much guess YooHee would fall for MuRyong first lol...

but as i see the relationship of MuRyong and SungMi.. i think it's not as deep as to call it love. there is very high understanding, care and affection, but it hasnt gone to the extent of love. i think they were used to being together all the time that they have mistakenly though of it as love. i hope both of them would still remain friends and help each other with the real thing. MuRyong and YooJee, SungMi and Johnny lol!

as for the ost, i noticed the similairity of track 1 to never say goodbye too! nonetheless the soundtrack is Soooo great!

Guest 1tymforlyfe

i was watching part 1 i like it so far XD but kinda go bored after awhile becauase i dunno waht there saying hehe! XD but yeah once the subby's come out ill watch ittttt! :). great story. and the girl is so mean :( but i love her high kick XD

Guest innocia

im starting to like this drama after watching episode 1. YooHee's really pretty without her glasses and suits. Why did she cut her hair though? I thought she looked good with long hair.

*goes off to watch ep02*

Guest blessy_04

im still waiting for episodes with english subtitles..

i think i will enjoy it more if i can understand what they are saying..

sad..i cant understand korean..

Archived