[drama 2007] Witch Amusement Aka Witch Yoo Hee 마녀유희

Guest deNain

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

Thank you so much for sharing. Is there anyway you can give the link for "Part two" of "episode 08" HQ ? because the old link is unavailable due to inactive, Again Thanks.

I'm a new member here, this is my 1st post, please correct me if i've done something wrong.....I'm so glad to be a member of Soompi.

KD

yeah, i m also looking for part two of episode 8. Anyone, please help. :D

Thanks.

well, if you want i can upload all episodes... as i havnt seen any RS Uploader here... SO i have some doubt before i upload for you guys :):unsure:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest cc_yang

i know it has been a whole freaken year when this drama aired instuff... but... i never really had the chance to download it and watch it when it was actually aired and posted... hehe!!! anyways... i finished watching this drama and it was pretty good... hehe!!! :D... it was good... i liked it... hehe!!! but... ahh!!! JungHoon was such a jerk in this drama... but hey... good thing he became nice at the very end... hehe!!! :D... yeup... hehe!!! he's so cute... ^^... but... didn't really see him smile in this drama... that's all good though... :)... besides... haha!!! :lol:... this drama was pretty funny... :)... Dennis Oh is pretty cute as well... :D... his acting is good... anyways... thank you so very much for sharing all the episodes with English subtitles... hehe!!! :D... i'm glad that the links aren't dead yet... thank God... and thank all of you who organized all of this... :)...

Guest zacey

fanmade funny pictures of witch yoo hee (Sorry if it has been posted before)

40a9c5f0fe9b6cbfa50f520lz1.jpg

40ba0ca19f8e449b4610640ji7.jpg

363c7f1736b25119c83d6d3nt3.jpg

29231f01e78958161c95832bj4.jpg

0554461f19a01be5e1fe0b3iy3.jpg

a76b992ea98dad404ec226eer4.jpg

d799bff75ae0ae32730eec1gc3.jpg

ea4ebcd1d076c4c3562c841kb3.jpg

db2a4003e00b9f673812bb3fc1.png

hahaha... these are funnie... but why not JH?? he's the main lead mah... opps... JH's fans.. dun scold me... :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest strawberrynkiwi

I am not a fan of Korean dramas, but I decided to watch this today because I really liked Han Ga In's look in here.

And... surprisingly I am enjoying it. (on the 2nd episode)

I don't really like the main male lead, but KJH is such an eye candy. Dennis Oh is pretty good looking too.

Can't wait to finish this.

I finished!!!

I hated KJH's character so much. The ending was lame.

Overall, I enjoyed it. Han Ga In is really pretty, but her character is a little bit messed up.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest shannenn

I am still onthe 10th episode...and all that I can tell is I love this drama very much.....especially when HGI was on screen hehehehe..... The story is so funny and they make me laugh all the time.

Guest shannenn

Finally finish all the episodes last night.....and all that I can say is that I love this drama very much, even though I have to agree that the ending was too short, it would be better if the ending was longer... but nevertheless, I think this drama is great and give you all the fun that you need.

I don't know whether anybody has put the episode guide, but I want to have all the synopsis of every episode of this drama, can anybody tell me where to get it ??? Please...... :o:o Thanks a lot!

Guest notebookibm

i like jae hee very much, he isn' t good looking but i think he so cute,

always make me smile while i saw him in this drama. the ost quite good.

the first his series drama i have been saw is sassy girl. i love the stories

its so many funny and some romantic, sad.

don' t missed the ost also.

today i saw him in his new series drama 3 dads 1 mom he isn' t the main

actor but, i think he more atractive than the main.

love U JaE Hee

• 2 weeks later...

hi to all witch yoo hee fanatics out there! :D

i am not an HAN GA IN fan but i am going to like her since i watched this series 2 days ago and finished it just now..

she is really beautiful in her own way.. good pairing for jae hee and Dennis.. but i don't like her pairing with kim joon hoon (if i am not mistaken by his name).. why? because sunbae (senior) looks so young for her and for me they dont actually fit together..

at all the guys,. :blush: i like more jae hee! he has a good talent and a good timing for the comic situation for the 2 of them.. and dennis really gave his best for this series.. :rolleyes:

the ending is kinda rush! and i hate it.. in just a glance its ends.. ! why? <_<

what happen to other character? to pa-ran? to president? to sunbae? to chef? to the two girls who like chef so much?

to the parents of moon ryong? to seung mi? to the brother of moon ryong and his wife? (m2m to settle)

i mean (i know its common sense)..but it is simply that _____________ :crazy:

i want more!!! _____ more!!! :tears:

PS : above all.. this one of the kdrama that must watch! .. ;)

ooh~ i loved this drama!! i love it so much!! (: Can't wait to get my hands on the dvd if i can find it ^^

Guest iori_ocho

this series is so cute! funny!

it's a light drama!

jae hee and han ga in pairing is good!

and ooh!

dennis oh is so handsome!

Guest shannenn

Yeah, despite all the flaws that people saw in this drama I still think this drama is one of the most enjoyable drama, so it doesn't stop me to keep watching it again lol ! Really love JH & HGI in this drama, they look fit together even though I didn't think of it in the beginning..... Wish that the ending not so rush...

Guest SilverBullet

i enjoyed watching the first 4 episodes after that it became dragging... i started hating the character chae myo-yoong somewhere in episode 6 while i began feeling pitiful of seung-mi (his GF).. episodes after that i began hating his GF for letting herself sink so low.. why dont she just dump his no-good BF so that yoo-hee can get him, i mean the guy is basically a loser anyway... i coudn't tolerate episode 10 so i just stopped watching... this series is a major let down... i was expecting a lot since the first two episodes were so funny and the dvd i got has a very good subtitle.. btw, who ended up with whom based on the name of the characters in this series? i started reading the posts here but since they uses acronym as well as real names of the character, i couldn't follow...am not familiar with real names.. nwy, based on what i have watched so far, i'd say i'd want seung-mi to dump chae myo-yoong, yoo-hee will end up with surgeon/doctor, then johnny will go back to US or France or wherever his from for treatment probably since there was an episode where they made it appear that he's suffering from a serious illness, the guy manager from yoo-hee's office will end up with the secretary (since he's the funniest and i liked his character, i would want a gud ending for him), Chae myo-yoong will go to new york and become a successful chef and help his family... that's it.. sorry bt i was disappointed with this series... but yoo-hee is pretty, i especially like her teeth and hence her smile too

Guest majata

I truly enjoyed watching this drama but then I find Jae Hee to be too skinny - in fact I wonder how he was able to carry Han Ga In when in fact he looks to weigh even less than her.

Guest purpleZ

I'm watching this drama now, still at episode 9. I'm trying hard to keep watching. I think this is the first time I'm watching a drama that I hate both the lead characters, Moo Ryong (Jae Hee) & Yoo Hee (Han Ga In). No offense for the fans. I hate their characters not as actors.

First of all, the storyline is so typical. Debt, maid, contract. The first couple of episides, the actings were stiff. Tried to be funny but failed so miserably. Then you got the most unlovable lead characters ever. Everytime I see Moo Ryong I would think "What a stupid guy!". He lets himself be treated like a maid and trash, commanded around. Come on. He's a man! He should have a bit of pride?? And he still could smile and laugh with her everyday, clean her house, fill her bath, cook delicious food everyday for her. While this is something what he should do to his girlfriend, Seung Mi. I really pity his girlfriend. Without trying to explain anything to her at the first place (about him being in debt, about him being a maid, about him being his madam's fake boyfriend. Argghhh). Especially being Yoo Hee's fake boyfriend really pissed me off. They really acted like real lovers and bumped into Seung Mi a couple of times. Then if she's mad, Moo Ryong turned mad at her because he thought she she didn't trust him. And even Yoo Hee didn't feel at wrong. I really can't see why oh why on earth could he fall for such a witch over his fabulous and patient girlfriend??! That amount of money that he owed Yoo Hee was just made up by herself, it's not that it's really that much. And she could reduce the amount anytime she wanted. Being such a richard simmons and calculative, he still fell for her. I really really can't understand. That's why I hate Moo Ryong because he obviously cheated on his girlfriend. Yoo Hee is such thick skinned lady too that she never felt that she was wrong towards Seung Mi, that she had all the rights over Moo Ryong and because of the debt, Moo Ryong is all hers and he MUST be there for her whenever she needed him. But if the ending is that he didn't end up with Yoo Hee then I should say serve them both right. Then I think I'll be happy. The only character that I like is Seung Mi and Johny Krueger. I wish she'd end up with him instead of that loser Moo Ryong. Moo Ryong and Yoo Hee don't deserve those 2 nice people.

So sorry if I sound hard. I just want to let it out. Didn't mean to bash. I'm very disappointed on this drama. I came here because I wanted to find out if MR got back together with SM or not. But it should be alright if they didn't get back together. MR doesn't deserve SM.

Archived