[drama 2007] Witch Amusement Aka Witch Yoo Hee 마녀유희

Guest deNain

Guest Xingz

ahh i just finished watching it today, i watched this the same time as hello miss, and i must say i like this much more XD

the ending was blah as everyone said, haha at first i thought the small brother (dunno his name since i watched it in chinese sub) and his wife were the siblings in my girl XD but afterwards i knew the wife was different lol

omg i swear i was like "go on the plane this time" when MR failed to go abroad for the 3rd time >__________<

what happened to his career? did he just give up his chance to study with the famous chef? i suppose love conquers food...

lol its so funny how MRs mom keeping saying statue when Dennis comes

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest anggiehaha

omg i swear i was like "go on the plane this time" when MR failed to go abroad for the 3rd time >__________<

what happened to his career? did he just give up his chance to study with the famous chef? i suppose love conquers food...

Yeah me too. At that time, I was hoping that MR will get on the plane, and they'll meet 2 years afterwards. MR has become a successful chef and Yoo Hee's business gets much better too. :rolleyes:

By the way, does anyone has The OST Lyrics? Please PM if anyone do. I've been trying to search the lyrics but I can't find anything. Thanks

i'm on episode seven right now and i can't seem to bring myself to keep watching because it's dragging so much already. and from what i've read about the ending, it wasn't so well-written anyway. i was hoping for some more johnny in this drama >__<.

Guest oh.yuri

this drama was really entertaining and funny in the beginning. i was kind of addicted to it, but then towards episode 12, i stopped, it was boring me to death. nothing was happening at all. i don't think i'll even finish this.

guys .. I am watching this drama right now.....

wanna ask some things i dont understand.......

1. why Jun-ha broke up with his fiancee? If i didn't misunderstand, he was cheated by new mannager's guy??? And why JUn-Ha kept insisting to work at that hospital? Isn't there any other hospital which is willing to hired him?

And did he back to work at the hospital because Yoohee's dad helped him?

2. MR's debt was $40,000... in dollar and not Won? wow... that is such a big amount.....

3. MR's name in YooHee's cellphone was "CHAE MOO_JA"... what does Mu-Ja mean? Debtor or housekeeper?

4. episode 12.... when MR n YH locked up.... YH was trying to reach something on top of the shelves... seems like a cane which was between the box and the shelves.... What was it that YH trying to reach? the box or the cane? but what is that cane?

thanks be4 ^_^...

btw the scene when MR n YH locked up in the CF studio is so romatic... decorated with Glow sticks,,,, so pretty!!!!!

Guest Dolly

so, i've just decided to watch witch yoohee~~ =]

what i don't get is: why did joonha break up with his fiancee?

and also, why is he leaving the hospital? cause of his fiancee's dad, or yoohee's dad?

so, i've just decided to watch witch yoohee~~ =]

what i don't get is: why did joonha break up with his fiancee?

and also, why is he leaving the hospital? cause of his fiancee's dad, or yoohee's dad?

--> he left the hospital because oh is fiancee's dad. i think, and Yoo hee's dad decides to help him if he marries his daughter just to break her up with MR.

I love this series. Especially Jae Hee. I think he has more chemistry with Jeon Hye Bin than Han Ga In. I wish they will end up in real life.

I would just like to know if any of you have a NG clip? Thanks.

Guest bitter SOOweet

this is definately a drama for all girls who love clothes lol

han ga in's outfits in this drama were all freak'n amazing

and yoohee & mooryung's characters are so cute together haha

Guest xtehdeb

this is one stupid drama. sooo stupid how the main girl steals jae hee from his girlfriend and they live happily ever after? if i was bin i'd bicycle kick her richard simmons to the curb...it would be a little bit better if bin and denis hooked up in the end.

yeah, i agree that it doesn't seem right for YH to 'steal' MR from his long-time girlfriend esp since the latter didn't do anything wrong. up to the end when JH wanted her to do something to break up YH and MR, she still remained as the level-headed person that she is, not even wanting to extract revenge against the two people who hurt her.

maybe, it would have been better if the writer/director showed some flaw in bin's character so that the viewers could emphatize with YH more.

the ending is also very unsatisfactory and as people here say, quite rushed. everybody was left wondering what happened to the rest of the cast. but nevertheless, i found WYH enjoyable (even if i hate KJH's role here) and Jae Hee ,as usual, is so funny and a pleasure to watch. Han Ga In is so beautiful and stylish. i love her clothes and the way she carries them.

i agree. o__o

i thought this drama was just okay.. the main char. kinda annoyed me towards the end x__x and i felt bad for the girlfriend lol

the ending wasn't too good since you don't know what happens to the others and they didn't explain some things

some of the songs reminded me of my girl xDD

hm han ga in is really prettyy and jae hee is soo cute tho hehe.

Guest SukarDrops

i was sooo happy when i saw that jae hee was in a new drama and what not..BUT i did not like this drama.. in the frist eppies it was ok but was it went on it annoyed me....im glad that witch didnt get johny she didnt deserve him...NO she didnt deserve anybody..and i didnt like MR's role...i mean really how many times was she going to reduce his dept down to nothing then all of a sudden its back again...it just annoyed me how the witch was more important to him then his GF and Family...ughhhhhhhhh poor johny and SM :unsure: and ofcourse KJH plays the tortured vendictive(??) role AGAIN...forced to leave and back again with a PLAN :ph34r:

Guest carrie888

I can watch this drama in full with English Sub soon. I just pre-ordered it in Yes Asia a few minutes ago. I find it very unusual for Yes Asia to have them at this early, usually it takes them forever to sell a new Korean drama with English Sub but not this time in Witch Yoo Hee and I'm very surprised. I'm very happy though, 'cause I can add it on my Kim Jeung Hoon collections and I missed watching him on my TV already. It's kind of an expensive vices for me but what the heck, it's KJH afterall and I can work overtime for the price.

Guest infinityyy

LMAO, I just saw the fist episode to this drama [[finally]] and goodness I LOVE it.

I absolutely love the cast. :) JaeHee, Han Ga in, JungHoon, Dennis<33 PLUS, the director from Sassy Girl, ChoonHyang & My Girl<33 Goodness, what love. It's so0 funny and enjoyable. I love the actor's acting :) I have to download the second episode somehow.. so until then! Lol.

Guest Tushka

I have two more episodes to go. I watched because of JaeHee's amazing acting skills. Not once have I been convinced that MR & YH belong together. Althought the lead actress is good her abilities did not quite match that of the lead actor JH (just my opinion.)

I really couldn't stand the way Seung Mi was being treated by MR or YH. My only wish is that the writers would have seen fit for her to walk away with her head held high instead of being dumped by someone she only tried to do her best for by showing her love for him with her actions. Isn't that what MR preached to YH that he could only be moved by someone doing their best? Which make him the worst. He kept SM around because she was always there to help him with his dreams. But her dreams never really mattered to him. No, I don't like the MR charachter.

The issue of Johnny, yeah, I feel like that's who YH should have ended up with all along. Her first love, well, he seemed tragic. I almost feel sorry for him. Although he was very arrogant, he appeared to have self-esteem issues because he had been poor? I'm guessing since his Mom lived in a "village" and didn't know how to properly handle YH & JM wedding preperation. My take is that at first he had no feelings for YH but did develope some. Not that they belonged together but once again, that's how I saw it.

I don't know. Sorry for rambling.

Two episodes to go then I will be out of my misery. I'm glad when this originally aired in Southern California, I decided to watch Ko Map Sem Ni Da insted. Wise decision upon my part. Maybe not wise to continue this needless suffering.

Guest ditzyazn

At first when i watched this drama, i thought it was REALLY good. I grew really fond of the characters, and no offense, but i liked Jeon Hye Bin's character Seung Mi a LOT more than Han Ga In's. I felt so bad for her seeing how Moo Ryong cheated on her. This is like, the first drama i've ever seen that made me like the other characters more than the leads.Then I just gave up on this drama cuz i couldn't stand watching MR and YH together. LOL oh, and johnny too. What a great guy.

Guest tictac

Yea HGI's charactor is such a B in this one....i hated her charactor too soooo annoying. LOVEs Bin's and dennis's charactors!!! wouldv'e been cool if they hooked up...i dislike jaehee in this one too...cheating bastard.

Guest A.lee

im on episode 12 i think i dunt wana watch it anymore lol.. its kinda boring.. (everyone has there own opinions :unsure: ) but i think ill just finish it... just 4 more episodes!!

ohh i love jaeheeee he is soooo veryy cute!!! i just want to eat him (ok lol)

yea me too~ i like bins character more than Han Gains character.. i feel so sry for her.... i wonder wuts gonna happen tho..

Archived