[drama 2007] Witch Amusement Aka Witch Yoo Hee 마녀유희

Guest deNain

Guest erika_fans

Do someone knows where can download this 마녀유희.H264.RensIS.avi 1,46GB super high definition version?

THX!

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shortyshoutm

i just finish watching ep 16 thanks to BON Fansubs. the ending was soo .. bleh .. "that's it" i was expecting more from the ending. i thought that yoo hee will fly to New York to look for him. but instead he came out of the gates and saw her and they kissed. i wanted more of the happy ending .. it's toooo short. however, overall this is a very good drama. i was addicted to it since the very first episode.

Guest mei_yee_chan

I just watched the final episode and I thought the ending wasn't too bad, though it wasn't a spectacular one.

Would just like to say a few things on the episode:

- I wanna hit the team manager for being a... *can't say the word :vicx:*

- I loved how calm MR's father was when he was talking to MCP (YH's father)

- Mikyung is still just as cute. ^_^

- They "fixed" the car pretty quick. Not even a single dent left. :rolleyes:

Guest kenny_zeus

arghhh...

the #15 and #16 are very bad.

i think when YH said no and run away with MonRyong, there will be over.

BUT!!!

how come?, with such limited time,YH still come back with that JoonHa!!!

coz of that broken arm.

there should be better ending.

not like, running for 5 minutes than searching for MonRyong and kissing each other. and THE END>!? what the..

argh.. very dissapointed.!!

Guest lovegoodfood

Thanks to Bon....1 more completed project from the BON subbing team......... Congrats!!!!

Guest ms_s0cal

omgosh!! :blush: epi 16 was the most touching one!! it seem a bit fast on how they ended everything buttt... :blush: it was okay...i wanted more though!! because it seem like they couldnt be together and it was soo hard for them and all... and in ending seem soo :blink::unsure:<_< .... not even a i love you from her!?! or him?? cute how he said i miss you but still i think it would have better with i love you!!!... cute how she grab him for the kiss! they should have made it a bit longer and he should have been more shock from the kiss heheh LOL...anyhow LOVE the drama!!!! very cute!!! thumbs up for the subbing team!!!

Guest nahiki_jodecist

THANX i just love WYH it helped me get over my addiction to PH..

kamsahamnida!!! thankyou so much to BON!!! ahahaha.. i havent watched yet but i know the ending hahaha.. still love it tho!!! hehehe..

will watch it over and over again...

ahhh now i dont have anything to be addicted too "shux" hahaha well i hope i come another good drama that would

help me get over my addiction with WYH hehehe..

kamsahamnida again!!

Guest aznprime817

finally finish this drama...

overall beautiful cast esp. Han Ga In but not-so-good story towards the end.

and for those who havent seen the ending..dont be discouraged by the negative feedbacks..give it a try.

i will miss han ga in =[

Guest piano_lady

yipee! thanks so much to our subbers for the job well done!!

your work is very much appreciated!

Guest john_anderton

aznprime817, thnx for the encouragement.. i'm going to resume watchin on episode 15 (2 episodes to go hehehe)...

i wasn't able to finish it because i'm also trying to watch hello! miss (now on episode 5)..

so far i still think witch yoo hee is better than hello! miss (because of the casts).. :lol:

(maybe i'm a bit bias because i lot han ga in a lot hehehe)

Guest piano_lady

wwwaaahhh!!! i did finish watching this series!! and I am so glad I did!

i was honestly worried about the ending coz everyone was saying how bad it was...

indeed, the way they ended it was really rushed BUT at least I got the ending that I wanted :blush:

ok, don't want to add anything more but just what aznprime817 said, watch it till the end... give it a go!

again, thanks to our dear subbers!!!

ps oh, i will miss our couple (and johnny too!)

Guest elegant_geek

I agree with the rest of the majority.

The ending was very "blah".

Though, I still liked the series as a whole.

It just seems rather uneventful that the last episode was just more of the same, ya know?

That whole "back and forth" thing has been going on since the first episode...

Guest HikariBelle

Thank you B.O.N!

I have to admit...I was extremely disappointed with the ending.

I had really hoped that it would turn out like Full House, where both lovers got a full closure and it goes on a bit after their happy ending...

This drama had so much potential to be awesome (first few episodes were great), but something just totally happened.

I think it was the poor planning in advance. They did say, after all, that they re-wrote the entire plotline just so that Joonha could have more of a role...

And then there's the dead ends! The time that Johnny kissed YH and then absolutely nothing happened after really bugs me. It's like they were trying to make everyone forget that it ever happened.

Alison basically had no purpose. Paran not too much either.

Seung-Mi was totally played. In the end, nothing good happens for her, or at least they don't show it. She was only for the dramatical advancement of YH and MR's love.

And of course there's the ending...I suppose they were going for the whole "you decide what happens" thing.

It doesn't sit well with me at all. Romantic, but we got absolutely no closure on any characters.

Bothers me how a good drama ended this way.... -_-

Archived