[drama 2007] Witch Amusement Aka Witch Yoo Hee 마녀유희

Guest deNain

AHHHHH! episode 4 definitely has to be my favourite episode so far!

seems like the relationship is starting to ahem ahem~ :lol:

seriously cannot wait for episode 5... which is going to air very very soon now! HEHE!

so sickening! they seriously know how to keep us in suspense by ending episode 4

with that KISS scene AGAIN!

~ TSK!

but yeah, i think it's her imagination too, somehow :x

i like that animation thinggy between moo ryong's mom & yoo hee! ahaha.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest `soliloquy

Thank you B.O.N, you guys rock!

And oh, that kiss at the end of episode 4

was a figment of Yoo Hee's imagination.

LOL. What a spoiler.

<3 ayu.

Guest ashleesimpson

Thank you B.O.N, you guys rock!

And oh, that kiss at the end of episode 4

was a figment of Yoo Hee's imagination.

LOL. What a spoiler.

<3 ayu.

thank you ayu

Guest ohmylamb.

haha.yoo-hee imagined that jh.. phew.. i know my kjh is a good guy, he loves us. he wont kiss any girl as he likes... :sweatingbullets:

[or else we will gone crazy(well we are already crazy)]

i keep on hearing YH saying 'joon ha som bei' and

JH saying 'ba ku na YH'

wat does it mean?

Guest axerine

I just streamed onto TVants...but it had already started..what time does it start in Singapore time? thanks

haha.yoo-hee imagined that jh.. phew.. i know my kjh is a good guy, he loves us. he wont kiss any girl as he likes... :sweatingbullets:

[or else we will gone crazy(well we are already crazy)]

JH saying 'ba ku na YH'

wat does it mean?

what was the situation?

also it could be 'mat goo nah YH' which means 'it is you, YH' or 'i was right, it is you YH'

Guest innocia

I just streamed onto TVants...but it had already started..what time does it start in Singapore time? thanks

it starts at 20:55 Singapore time.

Gah, the website didnt work for me halfway through. I only managed to catch alittle of the front T.T

Guest `soliloquy

JH saying 'ba ku na YH'

wat does it mean?

"Joon Ha sunbae", sunbae means senior. A term of respect used to address a person older than you are. Jun Ha was her senior back then during the university days.

<3 ayu.

Guest ohmylamb.

i watched it via tvantz just now. just ended.. it starts ard errrr... 9:03pm??

i love witch yoo-hee drama alot.. their ending of the episode is ALWAYS exciting... it makes me cant wait for the next episode....

yay.. tomorrow the episode got alot of fun things happening.. haha. wats wrong with YH dancing ard?? :rolleyes:

gosh. im so in love with this drama!!

Guest jingjuna

waahh i woke up too late to stream it lol

cant wait till todays episode is out

i would love to see her reaction after the kiss

thank you for the soft subs.

i just started watching this series a couple of hours ago, and i think it's really interesting.

i look forward to the other epis, and of course, to your softsubs.

keep up the hard work! :)

Guest axerine

Ah I started too late and it ended just after 15 mins!!! Not knowing what they are saying is killing me and the ending is killing me more!!!!! Han Ga In is still obsessed with KJH...man man man let JH and her fall in love quickly!! Can' wait for the subs!!

Guest `soliloquy

I did up a synopsis over at another forum and just thought I'd share it over here. Do bear in mind that my knowledge of korean is limited, so there may be mistakes in my interpretation. Either way, here, just thought I'd share it anyway.

SPOILER

Episode 5 synopsis

(do not read if spoilers aren't your thing)

So the scene picks up from the fiery kissing scene in the lift. As thought by most people, it was merely a figment of Yoo Hee's imagination. Eheh. So they go off for dinner, Yoo Hee, Sara, Mu Ryeong and Jun Ha. They introduce each other, Mu Ryeong remembers Jun Ha from the alumni meeting and obviously Jun Ha remembers him as well.

Apparently, Jun Ha broke off his engagement with the fiancee of sorts? Sara brought it up and Jun Ha looked all flustered, refusing to acknowledge what she said. It was also revealed that Mu Ryeong is a doctor, and was questioned by Jun Ha. Mu Ryeong admits that he lied, heh. Or so I believe, my korean isn't very good yet. But then, he admits to making that lie up. Mu Ryeong helps Yoo Hee cut her food up into smaller pieces. Such a sweetheart. Anyway, Yoo Hee farted during dinner. TWICE. And the situation began to get awkward. LOL! She was so embarassed, so Mu Ryeong saved the situation by saying that he was the one who farted instead, saying that he always farts when he gets nervous XD Eheh. Problem solved, he excuses himself for the toilet. All this while, Jun Ha was observing the both of them with a sneer on his face.

Jun Ha follows Mu Ryeong to the toilet and questions him. "So, do you love Yoo Hee?" XD I didn't catch what he answered, because I was busy staring at Jun Ha's evil face.

Ehem. Excuse my carelesness.

Next, Mu Ryeong joins Dennis and works at the restaurant. Seems like something just isn't right between these two.

Yoo Hee goes on another blind (dinner) date, meanwhile. She remembers Mu Ryeong's reminder to cut her food into smaller dainty pieces so she looks more ladylike. She follows exactly what he tells her to do. Eheh.

Hur hur. While on the date, Mu Ryeong calls her up. She wanted to call him 'ilbang' like she always does, but second guesses herself and spoke really ladylike to him, although forced. He then reminds her to SMILE SMILEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~ Eheh. Then she puts down the phone and realises that Mu Ryeong was sitting a few tables away, making faces at her XD He reminds her to SMILEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~ again. GOODNESS! SO HILARIOUS, THESE TWO!

Mu Ryeong goes away and leaves Yoo Hee with her dinner date, with a smile plastered across his face. When he was a distance away, he realises that the guy who was having a blind date with Yoo Hee happened to be the same guy he saw somewhere else, two timing jerkface. So he gets all suspicious and tries to stop her from seeing him anymore. She refuses to believe him and continues meeting up with the said jerk.

Having given up trying to talk her into believing him, he follows her when she next has a date with the jerk, which happened to be at the same restaurant where he was working at. He studies her, and asks for Dennis' help, but I think Dennis didn't believe him either. Mu Ryeong needs the toilet, so he went about his business when he hears that jerk guy speaking on the phone. I believe the jerk was talking to some woman. Mu Ryeong got all riled up and decides to confront him. Sadly, the cubicle he was in ran out of toilet paper. ROFL. So when he finally managed to come out of the cubicle, he realises that Yoo Hee and the jerk-face is now gone. Mu Ryeong follows her, and Dennis follows suit behind him. Mu Ryeong confronts the guy and gave him a headbutt XD Both Dennis and him gave him a good kicking.

Yoo Hee got all upset and stormed off, after hearing what Mu Ryeong has to say. I'm not sure about what actually happened.

She reaches home and sits on her bed, sulking away. Mu Ryeong paces in front of her room, worried sick. He enters and was told by Yoo Hee to "GET OUT." He laughs it off, she gets even more riled up and tears the contract into pieces. Mu Ryeong just looks on. Dennis comes by and comforts Yoo Hee, sitting beside her and allowing her to rest upon his shoulder. Mu Ryeong looks on from outside the door with a smile on his face.

Phone rings. Seems like Hye Bin called him and was waiting outside Yoo Hee's apartment. Seems like she has stuff to tell him but doesn't speak out her intentions, but walks away instead.

Next morning, Yoo Hee wakes up to see Mu Ryeong in the kitchen preparing breakfast. She asks him why he hasn't left yet XD So he leaves. Yoo Hee storms off to work, dressed down and with a really black face.

That useless male colleague of hers is keeping tabs on her for her father. He reports everything to him. Goodness, what a spy. Yoo Hee, like a hurricane of sorts enters her father's office and creates a huge fuss. She screams at her father, something about her late mother; and her father couldn't contain his anger and slapped her.

She walks away, crying. Paran comes by her place, and she was reminded of a past memory of coming home from school and seeing her father walking down the stairs with a baby boy in hand. She asks "Who is he?" and the father explains "She's your brother." She sends Paran home to her father's place and stumbles upon the father returning home from work.

Back from sending Paran home, he sees Mu Ryeong already asleep on the sofa. She trudges along towards her room and notices a few bowls of assorted marshmallows placed onto her table with a note. Yoo Hee is secretly pleased. Aww.. don't you just LOVE Mu Ryeong? He's a PEACH. Anyhoo.. he wasn't exactly sleeping, he faked it XD Yoo Hee and him has a drink together. Red wine for her, soju for him. They talk for abit.

Scene transitions to Jun Ha at the hospital, talking to the senior doctor. Words were exchanged, he leaves the room, not looking too pleased. While walking away, the fiancee calls out to him, but he took no heed and continued walking away.

Scene changes back to the twosome getting drunk on their sofa. XD So Mu Ryeong was wondering who Yoo Hee likes. She was describing Jun Ha in her head, but Mu Ryeong thought she was referring to Dennis. XD She says she has a headache and retreats to the bedroom and calls it a night.

Early next morning, Mu Ryeong asks Dennis out for breakfast or something. Dennis asks him if he and Mu Ryeong are lovers. He denies it. XD Hmm.. apparently he wants to cook something up for Yoo Hee? He asks Dennis for a suggestion as to what she likes. He suggests something "kalbijim" or something that sounds like that.

Sara comes by Yoo Hee's office and tells her something about Jun Ha. What exactly, I'm not sure. Yoo Hee comes by Jun Ha's hospital and hides behind a pillar when she thought he'd come out of his room. She walks away after hesitating but Jun Ha leaves his office and calls out to her. They exchange words.

Ahh, Jun Ha with a pink tie is just DOWNRIGHT SMEX.

(excuse this unnecessary comment)

Apparently Yoo Hee asks him out for dinner? But he says he's busy but he would like it if she waits awhile for him. She smiles and nods.

Mu Ryeong prepares a whole table load of food, apparently for Yoo Hee? Dennis comes by with Hye Bin. XD

Hye Bin teases him while Dennis isn't around. Mu Ryeong hugs her and just as quickly as he did so, he pushes her away so she falls onto a chair, when Dennis comes. Eheh. I don't know who I'm rooting for now, since I really like Hye Bin with Mu Ryeong too.

Yoo Hee calls up Mu Ryeong telling him that she will be back late. All because she was waiting for that (darned) Jun Ha in the hospital waiting area. A nurse comes by and tells her that Jun Ha is busy. TSK. So she leaves, kinda sad.

She comes home to see Mu Ryeong with Hye Bin on the dinner table. She starts fuming and asks why he's there with a girl alone in her house. Dennis walks in, and upon seeing him she got all embarassed at losing her cool.

Hye Bin and Mu Ryeong leaves for the sauna. Yoo Hee stops them and decides to tag along. So they were breaking eggs onto each other's heads. And they ran out of eggs as soon as it was Yoo Hee's turn. Heh. Yoo Hee storms off and buys up more eggs. REVENGE baby!

So Mu Ryeong and Hye Bin leaves Dennis & Yoo Hee to themselves and goes to meet an old friend at an eating place.

I believe Mu Ryeong purposely tries to set Dennis up with Yoo Hee. So while Dennis and Yoo Hee were watching TV at her place, with Yoo Hee dozing off.. she carelessly topples over Dennis' drink and it spilled onto his white shirt. She tries to wipe it off, but he held her hand and they both looked at each other and then the ending credits play.

(done)

I'm in the midst of uploading the LQ onto megaupload. Should be done in an hour or so. Will be back to post the link up.

<3 ayu.

Aw, my poor babe is trying so hard to be a bad boy. :D I do have to give KJH some love because he certainly is making an effort--it's just hard to beat Jae Hee when it comes to screen presence. In a scene full of guys, he's the ONLY one I'm looking at. Add that to the fact that he can play the bad boy better than anyone. *.*

Dennis fangirls, it's time to celebrate because you got a speedo scene. He's a good swimmer and I was impressed.

I gotta mention, I've never seen a K-drama with so many visual effects. This show really pulls out the thought bubbles, random animations, and graphics like it's nothing. Gives us an idea of how high-budget it is--as if you can't tell by the clothes, all-star cast, and sets already, right? :P

Oh my lord, the FIGHT SCENE. Can Dennis and Jae Hee get any hotter!!@!?@!? *spasms* Okay, I'm calm. Mo Ryong found out that Yoo Hee's date was a playboy and chased after them after they left the restaurant. He'd already asked Johnny about the guy earlier, so they both had bad thoughts about him. MR actually ran into Johnny on his way out, and Johnny kept asking him what was wrong. MR ran off and found YH and date crossing that little bridge. Without any preamble, he basically went for the guy and got in a few punches. YH stepped back, too surprised to do anything. After they grappled for a minute, it looked like the guy was really gonna nail MR, but of course Johnny came outta nowhere and blocked the punch! Then it was him vs. playboy, and he won by a landslide. Finally, playboy limped away and YH went straight for MR, caustic accusations flying fast. She was actually genuinely worked up and lifted her hand to slap him. He grabbed it and stopped her, and for the first time it wasn't playful fighting between them.

So then they're all a bit strange toward each other (Johnny included), and YH sees that she was saved but I guess is still worked up about falling under the ruse. For whatever reason, she goes to confront her father about the past and they get into a really heated argument about her mother that ends in him SLAPPING her. Yes, full on slap.

So YH spends a lot of the episode hating all the world. As an apology, MR makes her all these different kinds of marshmallows. She caves and they resolve their issues over some wine.

Towards the end of the ep, YH's college friend comes to see her and reports that Joon Ha's engagement is off. She goes to the hospital to see him and they have a talk. Meanwhile, MR is making a fantabulous lunch at YH's place. Johnny and Sung Mi come, but YH ends up waiting until dark for Joon Ha to finish work, I'm guessing. Eventually a nurse comes and tells her that he's either already left or won't be available tonight. Either way, YH leaves in a down mood and comes home to find MR and SM at the dinner table, laughing together. Ah, can't you just FEEL the jealousy seeping out of the screen. Johnny's still there too, and all four of them sit down together. Somehow they end up going to the sauna together and that's where the cracking-eggs-on-head scene comes in. This director certainly doesn't fix what ain't broke.

Eventually they split off, MR/SM and YH/Johnny. YH and Johnny go back to her apt and MR and SM go off to eat. MR, though, has a veerrrrry detailed vision of Johnny and YH back at the apt about to kiss (he's holding her head and everything!) and gets really uncomfortable. His visions aren't TOTALLY unfounded, though. *evil laugh* Back at the apt, YH's starting to fall asleep on the couch. Johnny's just kinda watching her. She has a glass of wine in her hand that keeps sloshing dangerously every time she nods off. Johnny keeps his hands out, ready to catch it she does slump over. After the second nod-off, she actually does plow straight into him and the wine sloshes all over his very white shirt. She wakes up, sees what she's done, and is all, "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry!" She tries to wipe the wine off his shirt (really, why is that everyone's first instinct, you're just SPREADING it), and he's laughing a little, saying it's okay. After a moment he takes her hands, probably trying to stop her from fussing over his shirt, but then he doesn't let go of them. Stained shirt TOTALLY forgotten, they just stare at each other, YH surprised and Johnny very sincere. He still has her hands but then he changes his grip to hold them fully, palm-to-palm, hers in his. It's soooooooooo sweet!! Oh, I'm still rooting for Jae Hee but dayem, Dennis and Han Ga In look really nice together.

Hm, a good episode, though nothing beats ep 4 so far. :D

Archived